Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - COOLABORATION COMPETITION - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:26 pm   Reply with quote         

tadams wrote:
All this crankiness, sarcasm, hilarity, and emoticon wasteland makes me want to beg Eve to come up with another contest for everyone to moan and groan about.
Blimey, I read this as: All this ... makes me want to go to bed with Eve ... and moan and groan Laughing Laughing Laughing

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:35 pm   Reply with quote         

BLIMEY!!!

Raising Brow

boring work day, Voks?

ReinMan

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:39 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:

I just hope that one of you guys don't take a 1st, 2nd or 3rd from someone who is playing the PSC game.

Jeez Louis - I don't say this often (and I told Caf I'd stay OUT of this - sorry Caf.) but

SHUT SHUT SHUT UP already!

I'm really offended now at this point - I PLAY the PSC game (and have been playing it for YEARS) and I'll take the tar out of anyone who has the shite-brains to say I don't. There is more going on here than the DAILY CONTEST. And I've been here WAY too long to be accused of "not playing the PSC game" by someone who has REALLY REALLY decided to be a King Whiner today.

I respect you Shaman, but my "passive" meter's getting low - just back away, dude, and in a couple days it will be all back to the way YOU want it to be. Evil or Very Mad

arcaico

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:40 pm   Reply with quote         

vokaris wrote:
tadams wrote:
All this crankiness, sarcasm, hilarity, and emoticon wasteland makes me want to beg Eve to come up with another contest for everyone to moan and groan about.
Blimey, I read this as: All this ... makes me want to go to bed with Eve ... and moan and groan Laughing Laughing Laughing

Are you insane????? Eve is what... 90 years old????

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:40 pm   Reply with quote         

vokaris wrote:
tadams wrote:

Obviously my subliminal writing is hack work.

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:43 pm   Reply with quote         

tadams wrote:
vokaris wrote:
tadams wrote:

Obviously my subliminal writing is hack work.

Hey, wait a minute. Maybe it's you who are trying to send Eve a message by HIJACKING my words for your intentions. Very Happy

TheShaman

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:51 pm   Reply with quote         

you're right ReinDude.
I have the utmost respect for you my friend. I walk away and wash my hands of this whole contest. I'm sorry I ruined everyones fun, that was not my intent. I'm leaving for vacation in two days. I hope all of you (besides arc) will find it in your hearts to forgive my transgressions.

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:58 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
you're right ReinDude.
I have the utmost respect for you my friend. I walk away and wash my hands of this whole contest. I'm sorry I ruined everyones fun, that was not my intent. I'm leaving for vacation in two days. I hope all of you (besides arc) will find it in your hearts to forgive my transgressions.

Iz cool.

It's not just you that's getting kinda foolish over this.

PEOPLE: Let us finish this up, we are doing the best we can. You all (that aren't participating) do the best you can. Vote. Don't vote.
But let's stop the shite-slinging - we are on, like page frickin 40 here... I think all points have been made in one way or another.

GROUP FUCKIN HUG, PEOPLE!

(you too, Arc, if you take a shower first)

cafn8d

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:03 pm   Reply with quote         

Showcase

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:08 pm   Reply with quote         

listen...normally...I might have much to say about whiners (shaman or maybe DP) and egotistical maniacs (arcaico and caf Wink ) and stuff but just one thing...or two...maybe more...

Why the hell isn't evE banned yet? I mean c'MON!! All she does around here is create strife and anxiety for trying to get people to get along and have a bit of fun! WHO NEEDS THAT SHIT!! BAH!!

Razz Cool

Also, seriously, Reindude, if you were a girl...and like 80 yrs younger, I would let you have my baby! well, I would. Alas, you're not, so nevermind.

Keep playing nice children Smile

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:11 pm   Reply with quote         

ReinMan

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:33 pm   Reply with quote         

Showcase wrote:
. . .blah blah blah etc. . . .
Also, seriously, Reindude, if you were a girl...and like 80 yrs younger, I would let you have my baby! well, I would. Alas, you're not, so nevermind.

Look dude, its TRUE: I may be 48 years old this fall. But I've been told I have the body of a 47 year old! :gordonkl:

cherylm329

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:28 pm   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
arcaico wrote:
digitalpharaoh wrote:
Eve wrote:
marcoballistic wrote:
thats what I thought Eve, unfortunately I don't agree with the 2nd source idea. Did you ask Proc if you could use the tent source as a one off for all members. Then there would not have been an issue.

Not surprisingly, the only ones who have an "issue" with any of this is you, Sean and DP... Razz

Actually, Eve...one of the BIGGEST problems I've seen come out of this is NOT the fact that an outside source was used for the Team Chop...but that people were allowed to vote for THEIR OWN TEAM CHOPS.

Please clarify how fair THAT is.

Razz

hmmm... let´s see... you´re making all this fuss since I voted for my team... correct me if I am wrong... leif did the chop too... I wanted to value his work voting for the entry... the same way I voted for him, he voted for me... as far as I´m concerned, each team has 2 members... each member of each team has the same right as everyone else to vote for their partner... if everyone votes for their own team, each team will end up with 2 votes... in other words, all teams have the same ammount of votes... nobody is cheating, we´re just supporting our partners and showing respect for their shares... just like when you vote for your opponent and expect him to vote back to you, as a good sports... both get one vote, and show their respect for their opponent...

now you can shut the fuck up and quit bitching about something you´re not even part of... ok, DP?

Actually, Arf...that comment was made when Cheryl (not you) voted for HER team chop...WAY BEFORE I EVEN NOTICED YOUR chop...and WAY BEFORE you even VOTED for yer chop.
I even left a comment on her entry EARLY this morning.
At the time, I don't think that the rules were clear ABOUT voting for your own team when I made that comment...which is why I made it.
Let's get facts straight, please about my bitching.

Just a two cent comment about the rules (not directed at anyone), all the rules were stated throughout this thread clear as the nose on my face, the problem is people don't read or they skim through.

cherylm329

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:35 pm   Reply with quote         

See this is exactly why I questioned about the voting method last night. I knew this was going to cause problems Huh.. After I voted for the collab entries today I only had 9 votes left to give out. I felt bad afterwards because the people who put work into the actual contest are being shorted votes. But, I was confused, I didn't know what to do Confused Sorry everyone in the AC Tent comp Hug

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:37 pm   Reply with quote         

cherylm329 wrote:
Just a two cent comment about the rules (not directed at anyone), all the rules were stated throughout this thread clear as the nose on my face, the problem is people don't read or they skim through.

Right.

It WAS there...but, it was kinda buried in the thread a little when it should've been posted on the first page with the rest of the rules. Just a slight oversight, I'm assuming.

Smile

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Brain Storm - COOLABORATION COMPETITION - Reply to topic