Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Photoshop Top Secret - Disc 1 Dream Skin project - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

TofuTheGreat

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:10 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
hey you can't talk to tofu that way......can he........hell no he can't. dude do you realize that tofu has paid for and is allowing the readers of this forum to know what each contains, and the pros and cons of the set. he is'nt trying to get them copied,bootlegged, or hacked with a gen key by some damn torrent. tofu you need not show your reciept. some here do really appreciate the time and effert you have put in to this and we are glad to have such an oppertunity. zaizen g you my freind should learn to read the whole forum topic post before rambling out some random bullshit remark that not only is incorrect but is completely off base. what you may not realize is that many here have a great respect for tofu. his desire to not only help out the noobs like my self along with his willingness to contribute so much of his time to this web page, that he went out and paid money and is offering a REVIEW of each disk...A REVEIW.... thats not a illegal down oad. thats a person wanting you to know what you are getting and if you so desire you may purchase the disc with a little inside knowledge of what you can, or can't expect. beleive it or not some are here to learn....and help i'm sure thats a concept you are not accustomed to, so let me be the first here on behalf of the hole psc site to tell you to stfuac and if ya have the time learn to read. trust me life becomes a lot better once you can read where the hell your going. OR maybe the g stands for G.E.D. Rolling Eyes
Shocked

Duh-ang. Talk about a smack down. I think maybe zai just wanted to get his 10 forum posts in and was in a hurry?

Honestly though.... I'm not respected. I still suck at chopping. Laughing

lancoma

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:34 am   Reply with quote         

Lynch, lynch! Twisted Evil

Now, you can attack me cause I found a torrent to Disc 1 and I don't want to buy it cause my paycheck every month is almost like that price.

But I suggest you to not do that cause I'll revenge! Angel

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:37 am   Reply with quote         

lancoma wrote:
...I found a torrent to Disc 1 ...

Wasn't me that put it up there! Shocked

lancoma

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:41 am   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
lancoma wrote:
...I found a torrent to Disc 1 ...

Wasn't me that put it up there! Shocked

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:07 pm   Reply with quote         

That pic is not funny... Crying or Very sad

dewdew

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:15 pm   Reply with quote         

not attacking just defending someone who imho has offered me, my self more help on ps than any one person. then to be accused of trying to do any thing more than being helpful is a spit in tha face. like i said reading will open up a whole world of oppertunitys. i'm a very laid back dude most of the time, but rights -right and wrongs -wrong. people should first read a little about a subject before opening thier mouths and inserting thier foot. so if ya refering to me attacking you lacoma that is not my intention. before anyone thinks im mad at z g or i'm trying to attack anyone, let me say i am not. you dont have to worry about a 1300 mile trip across country by a mad raving...ding dong......lacoma is that your door bell Laughing

dewdew

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:20 pm   Reply with quote         

and if i was againt the pirating of any files i would'nt have cs2....and......cs3......ughhhh come to think of it i did'nt even buy a membership yet........ohhhh well there goes my forum posting ability..... Sad

lancoma

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:36 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
not attacking just defending someone who imho has offered me, my self more help on ps than any one person. then to be accused of trying to do any thing more than being helpful is a spit in tha face. like i said reading will open up a whole world of oppertunitys. i'm a very laid back dude most of the time, but rights -right and wrongs -wrong. people should first read a little about a subject before opening thier mouths and inserting thier foot. so if ya refering to me attacking you lacoma that is not my intention. before anyone thinks im mad at z g or i'm trying to attack anyone, let me say i am not. you dont have to worry about a 1300 mile trip across country by a mad raving...ding dong......lacoma is that your door bell Laughing

and if you read my posts you could see that I'm talking only to Zaizen here and sorry if my humor is a little bit strange and not understandable Wink I'm here on your side buddy

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:40 pm   Reply with quote         

and come on guys: let's stop explaining something to some stupid troll who can't even came back to say he's sorry

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Surprised Surprised somebodys on my side Shocked ohhh tha love.....can ya feel it.......i think i hear angels .....no wait, dang tv in the other room is loud.....ohhh yeah tofu what about them reviews buddy. i took my meds and now i think i can really get into them disc....ahhh the joys of pharmasudicals. tell dew some top secrets or at least up to security level 3 Laughing

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:52 pm   Reply with quote         

a bit off topic, but - dewdude, no offense mate, but your creative spelling is giving be a mighty headache

lancoma

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:54 pm   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:
That pic is not funny... Crying or Very sad

why? Laughing

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:54 pm   Reply with quote         

creative spelling.........dude where were ya when i was in school.... Laughing Laughing
would you believe im hell in math or science....but what i want to say and what i type are as diffrent as night and day......hint......read like written......or use tofu's dewdew breakdown dictionary/encyclopedia/translater....or reinsert starwars.... Laughing Laughing joking.....please god dont take it serious. you have all the special sites when people are looking for files,tuts,whatnot. how about hooking up a no spelling guy like me with a spell checker, not that it would know what the hell i was trying to spell either Surprised Surprised ohhh it's true Laughing Laughing

dewdew

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:01 pm   Reply with quote         

pharma sue......pharmasude..............ahhh heck......them drugs Shocked Arrow hey tofu you may want to start a new page.....i'll just read on it......i promise Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Rolling Eyes

Oscar

Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:04 pm   Reply with quote         

Lynch dew!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Photoshop Top Secret - Disc 1 Dream Skin project - Reply to topic