Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Chop Thievery Hall of Shame - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

bigbuck

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:19 am   Reply with quote         

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:00 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:35 am   Reply with quote         

The tut stealers.....buncha pantywaste nogood bastages......Buck and Dumbat hats off to both of you for leaving the comments.....i take it Buck left the url or it would have never been credited to here.....what gets me the most is that the EZ site...on the very bottom.....they have a copyright.. Shocked ..thats just bullshit....you mean to tell me they have thier stolen stuff copyrighted......that is like spitting in ya face....the time it takes to make the tut's is something that we all appreciate very much....but to have another site steal the hard work, that was put into making the tut..only to better thier site....is wrong....Thanks to LED...RIEN....REY.....BUCK, and nameless others.... being a member here gives you wonderful info on tut's and all PS related things. If the site they started was so good.....Thier people would make a tutorial of thier own.....or at least change the damn wording around to make it look like your own.......But instaed they rely on COPY/PASTE.......ughhhhh.....GREAT ART SITE.....We here at PSC are ARTIST in some form or another....we respect copyrights....and the individuals who create the art. It's part of being an artist....we may let Picasso influence us....but we don't copy/paste the brothers stuff.....It just goes to show......Not everyone has Morals.....SORRY.....but EZphotoshop, and WEBDESIGN are nothing in my book....why be a member of a site..that don't even have the ability to make thier own tut's.... Rolling Eyes ....oohhhh yeah.......that is the kind of person i want to learn from....FUCKIN RETARDS.....let's see if i can COPY/PASTE THIS TO THIER SITE Twisted Evil if i can't...i'm sure one of thier MODS should have a TUT on it. Cool

splodge

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:01 pm   Reply with quote         

bastards, stole my badgers,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxD7vV3QdZ4

and another one, 53.000 views
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLU15S6ile0&feature=related

i made the badgers in photoshop Smile

Hallcross Toots

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:05 pm   Reply with quote         

did you report them to youtube? They will remove a video if it is violates copyright or does not attribute to the designer. Many of my favs like Massive Attack for example was not attributed by whoever posted it to disclaim they were not the original producers of the video and it was removed. As long as they give you credit to some degree and repost it's okay.

But your badgers look great.

manic_d

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:59 pm   Reply with quote         

WHO THE FUCKING HELL STOLE MY TUTS AND BROADCAST THEM WHEREVER THERE'S A PIC OF MY NEPHEW IN IT PLEASE GIMME THE FREAKING LINK SO I HAVE THEM REMOVED FAST

bigbuck

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:15 pm   Reply with quote         

I haven't come across any of yours stolen YET Led. They are listed here and there, but folowing the link brings you straight back to PSC

ScionShade

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:46 pm   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:36 am   Reply with quote         

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:59 am   Reply with quote         

Anfa's S.S. Fat Guy uncredited here (toward the middle of the long page)

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:08 am   Reply with quote         

not only that, they have attached their own copyright to it the c**ts Evil or Very Mad

Procyon
Site Admin

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:26 pm   Reply with quote         

working on it...

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:22 am   Reply with quote         

They have been removed now, but Cheryl notified me of my Adidas trainer entry being used and abused on non other than worthless1000 noooooooooooooooooooo

when I went to notify them, I scrolled through the same comp and another one of my entries, Lama sign one form a good while ago. Both with hardly any changes, and the bloody worthless1000 logo copyright stuck all over them.

I would like to show you, unfortunately I did not save them, and they have been removed, as has the member responsible over there apparently Rolling Eyes

these are th two entries that were gang raped:

http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/92917/the-power-of-precision.html

basically some really bad looking arms made from the material of the shoe were added to the trainer

and...

http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/80113/hey-thats-me.html

and again some dodgey arms were added on the sign post trying to look like they were strangling the lama nearest to it.

Beware people, worthless1000 and its members could be using more of our work and getting all the credit for it. Hmmm

Tea Man

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:41 pm   Reply with quote         

what's the thing that flicr.com uses on their images so that when you try to save the image to your computer or copy it, it turns into a 1x1 pixle square? might be nice for contests that have ended

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Tea Man wrote:
what's the thing that flicr.com uses on their images so that when you try to save the image to your computer or copy it, it turns into a 1x1 pixle square? might be nice for contests that have ended

Probably some trick with CSS and DIV overlays.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Chop Thievery Hall of Shame - Reply to topic