Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - 666 votes!!!!!! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:10 pm   Reply with quote         

damn it is back to haunt me again 666 votes http://photoshopcontest.com/standings/leaders.html Laughing boy the devil wasn't kidding when he asked me to sell my soul for psc Twisted Evil

Post Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:16 pm   Reply with quote         

I'll go save your good for nothing soul OK?

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:20 pm   Reply with quote         

ResidentGeek wrote:
i don't think any one can save me now i'm to far lost for ever cursed i tell you Shocked

Post Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:24 pm   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
ResidentGeek wrote:
i don't think any one can save me now i'm to far lost for ever cursed i tell you Shocked

ResidentGeek is going to need a time machine!

Post Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:28 pm   Reply with quote         

??? but November isn't over yet... I don't get it. I take it that those are the official standings for (most of) November?
That's NOGOOD there. Tough beans pal. Don't expect to win any prizes in December. Razz

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:34 pm   Reply with quote         

ResidentGeek wrote:
??? but November isn't over yet... I don't get it. I take it that those are the official standings for (most of) November?
That's NOGOOD there. Tough beans pal. Don't expect to win any prizes in December. Razz
ok if you read back to the begining of this thread a while back i got 666votes total, but this morning i awoke to find that i had 666 votes total for the month of november and was huh what are the odds of that so i opened up the thread again i think its a sign or something Laughing

Post Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:36 pm   Reply with quote         

No, I didn't miss anything. I just figured that if I gave you a vote, it would change the results. November aint over yet.

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:47 pm   Reply with quote         

ResidentGeek wrote:
No, I didn't miss anything. I just figured that if I gave you a vote, it would change the results. November aint over yet.
god i hope november isn't over if it is somebody didn't give me the memo Laughing

Wiz

Post Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:40 pm   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
hah well today i hit 666 votes Twisted Evil click the link for the screen shot http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa182/NOGOODSK8RPUNK/666votesscreen.jpg

i'll be gone for three days and expect you guys to fix my evil vote record Laughing leaving tomorrow to go camp in the rain Confused
-matt-

"You trying to imitate a Pommy Idjut? Wink

They're the only buggers I know, that luv camping in the rain for no good reason. Having been one myself, I can do without kipping in a damp sleeping bag and having to take a midnight 'dump' in Wellington Boots. Rolling Eyes

Have fun you Masochistic Bastard, don't forget to take your 'Brollie'

Wiz

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - 666 votes!!!!!! - Reply to topic