Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - DEWDEW tired of the DOODOO - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:23 am   Reply with quote         

I also thought of morning dew on the grass in early autumn/fall in regards to your name Very Happy

thats deep double D, your a nice guy, and I respect your atitude towards life. Acting your age is over-rated isn't it Very Happy

Your alright Very Happy

annajon

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:37 am   Reply with quote         

Ta dew run run - by the Beach Boys

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:33 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:

5 years ago i went to the doctor and discovered i may have Narcolepsy. Many test, lots of money ,and a few months later i was diagnosed. I was all the sudden unemployed on the spot. There was no change of duty, no severance package, no job transfer. One day i was the elite, the next obsolete.

Narcolepsy robbed me was the way i saw it.

So let me get this straight...you were fired on the simple basis that you love having sex with dead people?

It's not like you're a funeral director! People should really lighten up.
As long as you do your job and stay awake, who cares if you're dressing cadavers in lingerie?

I say, fight the power, you corpse-buggering oddball!

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:43 am   Reply with quote         

Grefix wrote:
dewdew wrote:
I owe grefix an apology,and where ever you are grefix i hope there are no hard feelings.
Smile No hard feelings mate, I'm not offended easily. And btw, never meant to offend you either, if i did, sorry Embarassed
I would insert the hug-smiley but I'm not the hugging type Wink

I never thought it was offensive myself. People here at PSC care about what others have to say. We all mistype or misspell. But, if at the very least one can't capitalize sentences, that person is making it very difficult for others to read. A paragraph here and there helps, too, but it is more important to keep the sentences from running into one another so that the message isn't lost.

Telling us to skip over what was written if we don't like it was the wrong thing to say DewDew, just as it was wrong to assume that you were being attacked. This is the online world. The nuances of speech and emotion do not come across the same. Online, people tend to write quicker and use fewer words, which can come across as being blunt.

I spend a lot of time online reading and commenting/voting/ and participating in some forums at PSC. When I saw your paragraph my head was spinning with confusion. I had to really slow down my reading in order to grasp what was being said. I don't want to do that, especially with someone who has a great sense of humor. It was a small request on Grefix's part that spiraled into you just needing to get some things off your chest.

I should have said something earlier, but I wanted to see how it played out, how Grefix would respond and how the Dew would respond.

Looks like it's going to be a sunny day.

FootFungas

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:56 am   Reply with quote         

I always thought it was dewdew as in dewking

cherylm329

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:04 am   Reply with quote         

badcop wrote:
dewdew wrote:

5 years ago i went to the doctor and discovered i may have Narcolepsy. Many test, lots of money ,and a few months later i was diagnosed. I was all the sudden unemployed on the spot. There was no change of duty, no severance package, no job transfer. One day i was the elite, the next obsolete.

So let me get this straight...you were fired on the simple basis that you love having sex with dead people?

As long as you do your job and stay awake, who cares if you're dressing cadavers in lingerie?

Shocked Laughing

annajon

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:06 am   Reply with quote         

Badcop buy a dictionary, you so not funny at all

badcop wrote:
dewdew wrote:

ScionShade

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:13 am   Reply with quote         

FootFungas wrote:

HA! Me too! Thought Dewky was having an episode or something.
Especially with the appearance of DuDu coinciding with all
the regulars making aliases to play that team chop challenge.
If I hadn't been taking it easy on DewDew cause I thought it Dewking going through an "emotionally troubling period" , this thread would abeen about me. I'm not always that nice sweet guy you think I am. Just ask Annajon.

TofuTheGreat

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:15 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
I'm not always that nice sweet guy you think I am.

Laughing

annajon

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:16 am   Reply with quote         

Is the laboratory closed now T Adams or are we going to keep bashing people about here for a while longer - why not let everybody be the way they are and take a little bit of time and efford to try and figure out what was realy meant by what was written down. Look, I punctuated.
Perhaps some people would like the PSC to create special rules for writing in the forums.

Funny - this is all beginning to sound very familiar - like this happened befor, years ago. Perhaps it is just something that comes full circle every now and then.

People are who they are, they can have red hair, black hair - straight or curled hair - they can have white teeth or brown teeth and bad breath, it make sod all difference here on the Web. What we do have is our own personallity.

And personallity is what we desperatly need in this freeking world today, where everything has to be molded after the most dumb stars nose and boobs.

Hands of personal expression in these forums, T. Because expressing yourself is one basic human right that may never ever be toughed again.

There, I have sayd it.

end.

tadams wrote:
Grefix wrote:
dewdew wrote:
I owe grefix an apology,and where ever you are grefix i hope there are no hard feelings.
Smile No hard feelings mate, I'm not offended easily. And btw, never meant to offend you either, if i did, sorry Embarassed
I would insert the hug-smiley but I'm not the hugging type Wink

I never thought it was offensive myself. People here at PSC care about what others have to say. We all mistype or misspell. But, if at the very least one can't capitalize sentences, that person is making it very difficult for others to read. A paragraph here and there helps, too, but it is more important to keep the sentences from running into one another so that the message isn't lost.

Telling us to skip over what was written if we don't like it was the wrong thing to say DewDew, just as it was wrong to assume that you were being attacked. This is the online world. The nuances of speech and emotion do not come across the same. Online, people tend to write quicker and use fewer words, which can come across as being blunt.

I spend a lot of time online reading and commenting/voting/ and participating in some forums at PSC. When I saw your paragraph my head was spinning with confusion. I had to really slow down my reading in order to grasp what was being said. I don't want to do that, especially with someone who has a great sense of humor. It was a small request on Grefix's part that spiraled into you just needing to get some things off your chest.

I should have said something earlier, but I wanted to see how it played out, how Grefix would respond and how the Dew would respond.

Looks like it's going to be a sunny day.

TheShaman

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:18 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:

ain't that the truth Laughing Rolling Eyes Wink

but DewDew, I likes ya too. You remind me... of me. I'm a smart ass too, and sometimes this internets gets in the way of what I was trying to convey as a joke. Then people get offended and it spirals out of control. No worries.

I enjoy your humor, please don't stop

I'm secure enough to hug jah brother.
Hug

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:18 am   Reply with quote         

Thank goodness I am not scared of you, Scion - I wouldn't miss your ranting for the world.

Anna

ScionShade wrote:
FootFungas wrote:

HA! Me too! Thought Dewky was having an episode or something.
Especially with the appearance of DuDu coinciding with all
the regulars making aliases to play that team chop challenge.
If I hadn't been taking it easy on DewDew cause I thought it Dewking going through an "emotionally troubling period" , this thread would abeen about me. I'm not always that nice sweet guy you think I am. Just ask Annajon.

cherylm329

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:23 am   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
ScionShade wrote:

ain't that the truth Laughing Rolling Eyes Wink

but DewDew, I likes ya too. You remind me... of me. I'm a smart ass too, and sometimes this internets gets in the way of what I was trying to convey as a joke. Then people get offended and it spirals out of control. No worries.

I enjoy your humor, please don't stop

I'm secure enough to hug jah brother.
Hug

Haha, your avatar is hysterical Laughing

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:24 am   Reply with quote         

What did I miss?

annajon

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:36 am   Reply with quote         

digitalpharaoh wrote:
What did I miss?

Not much - and I am not going to say anything anymore either, because I am very very cranky today. That does not leave you with many friends in the end.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - DEWDEW tired of the DOODOO - Reply to topic