Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - DEWDEW tired of the DOODOO - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Martrex

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:56 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
rein you are the funny guy around here.

martrex.... This site has a lot of separate conflicts going on as does society. To expect any place to be perfect or even near perfect is a dream! Life deals you the cards of your life and guess what you are stuck with playing that hand!

see its people like you who think that change can not happen that keeps this world in such a shamble. I bet when you come across a problem in life and cant change it, you say well thats just the way it is..........well it's that way because you dont want to bother with changeing. Too much trouble in making a differnce. Too hard to try.

If we cant do it with the few folks that come here then i feel sad for you.

If asking to not be belittled is something that you feel is too much trouble because you have a closed mind then so be it.

all bullshit aside, this may not be real life but respect is something we should all be grown enough to understand.

So i will continue to play my hand that life delt me, i have not asked for a new hand,i dont care for more cards,and i never called a misdeal.

lets see you play my hand....i did'nt think so. Narcolepsy may be my delt hand. I have suffered with it all my life. being diagnosed at 30. I will always be elite. i have lead a life some only dream of. i was'nt satisfied with just being a regular person. I have overcome things you would not even attempt. Out of over 150 i was one of 4. I have scored the winning touchdown,i have shot the incredible shot, i have stayed when others were running for the door.So brother dont sit there and tell me to deal with it. That is what i'm trying to do but it's the ones like your self that think change can't happen. That the impossible is not possible. The impossible is what i like doing. When someone says that it can't be done is when i try my hardest. There is no mountain that cant be moved,no sea that cant be crossed and no bridge that cant be build.

hell most mornings when you get up and eat your wheaties i have already accomplished the impossible. Your brain is the greatest muscle in your body. If you think you can't, you wont. when every one told Columbus the earth was flat i'm glad you were not captain. It's the people who did not believe that made a difference, the rest stayed in fucking spain.

Just to clear the air on how well you are assuming everyone has it, I had a 3 ounce portion of my brain removed 3 years ago to try and deal with my lifetime of seizures, but it didn't work. So yes I have been dealing with what life has handed me for many years as well. But if you choose to remain in your self filled tub of self pity stay there and enjoy yourself. But don't try to come across with the tear filled i have this problem and absolutely everyone should feel
sorry for me! Guess what 99.9% of people don't care at all, unless or until it's their individual personal problem, then the world should stop because it happens to them.
So enjoy your self pity!

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:36 pm   Reply with quote         

Martrex... Hug

Martrex

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
Martrex... Hug

Thanks Eve, but shit happens and everyone has to deal with it! Cool

dewdew

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Before you talk to me about your cards let me tell you i did'nt say a damn thing about tears falling or wanting people to feel sorry for me. i was trying to let every one know that i dont want to be taken as some ass hole who just has no education. I was only trying to tell my situation to the site. That was the purpose of my letter. To let every one know who and what i am.

it was you my friend that took it as a pity party i was throwing.
You are the one that said we just have to deal with what were delt, like it or not. That is your take on it. I say when things get hard dig deep

I was refereing to your lack of self respect and the fact that change can not happen if you talk and think the way you do. Now if you continue to act like you are your life will never be any better. Have you let your so called limitations
stop you in doing what you want. Have you said i cant because i have epilepsy.

well i choose to think there is nothing that i cant do. HELL i dont think it, I KNOW IT. I am not asking for every one to feel sorry for me. I wont let what i have stop me from going that extra mile. I will never use my problem as a fucking crutch.
so i would say either i did'nt work because you thought it would not or they took out more than you know,so use the half thats left,and fuck off

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
Martrex... Hug

Eve, do you have one for f_ck off? Laughing

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:01 pm   Reply with quote         

can we all get along now, what's done is done. What needs to be said is said. Let's move on and call it a day, before this thread ends up in other smashing and bashing thread...

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:04 pm   Reply with quote         

that is exactly what the hell i'm refering too,disrespectful assholes, who have no feelings about others. You would think you would respond to one of the thousand other post, but no you just had to put your little "lifes a bitch" input in did'nt you. Why you scared ,you feel left out, or you feel the whole damn site wants to here your take on it. i can respect a mans opinion....but that is what it was and opinion. you are the one who felt the need to tell me how we just have to deal with it.What the fuck you think i'm trying to do. What you mad because you have the "shake and bake".So does my sister in law and my daughter. THey go on their daily life with no hate or malace. they dont jump on the soap box and yell hey tuff shit. Get a life some are after more than just saying well there is nothing i can do. Some actually get up and try. So keep saying there is nothing you can do and nothing being done will be your outcome.

dewking

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:06 pm   Reply with quote         

FootFungas wrote:
dewdew wrote:
foot fungus dewdew is my alias. i know it is the same as my screen name, but i thought no one would respect me.
Raising Brow ???
what I meant was i thought you where the same as another dew person:Dewking

no... I am NOT dewdew.

zebob 06/09 @ 11:14 am
im more of an alethic computer geek that doesnt play sports but is still strong.
dewdew

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:08 pm   Reply with quote         

i would not put another post up if the whole fucking fence fell

ScionShade

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Well, somebody must like ya--have ya noticed your 2 yr advantage account lately?

ScionShade

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:40 pm   Reply with quote         

carp, someone liked you enough to shell out forty bucks without knowing you from Adam. That's one of those things I like about PSC. Buncha wacky stinking secret santas around here.

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:13 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
.. i was trying to let every one know that i dont want to be taken as some ass hole who just has no education...

Hi dewdew! Smile
Don't worry... there's a bunch of assholes having no education here and we anyway like them.
Wink Laughing

TofuTheGreat

Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:36 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
Well, somebody must like ya--have ya noticed your 2 yr advantage account lately?

2-years! Shocked Man. Someone wanna adopt me? I'm poor and my advantage runs out on the 31st of this month.

Please Greedy

WhimSea

Post Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:32 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:

how do you find out how much advantage time someone has?

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:09 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
Blah... blah... blah... blah... (well you get the idea)

There's nothing wrong with you personally, it's probably because of your name, dewdew, either peeps here think you're a lachy of dewking, a relation or simply thing Dewking is the one and only "dew" around here... don't be offended, that's most likely the answer (and probably already pointed out Wink ), so feel free to continue your stay here, peeps will get over it, it's only a name... Razz

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - DEWDEW tired of the DOODOO - Reply to topic