Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - where is is monday source??? - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Am I missing something? The source image for the monday with the prize is missing I don't have that window open here but it's blank and so far it seems to be the only one in that week missing. Maybe they are changing the pic or is this do your own source day? Does this have something to do with pirates? Somebody know what is supposed to be going on that day source wise? and thanks for any hints Very Happy

anfa

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Look at the title. That is the source! Smile

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:08 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa, there is NO title. nothing nadda zilch or is that what you mean by the title? it's the 10th of september that's missing and my advantage has no title for that day... so????????????/ but thanks for trying that counts for something

arcaico

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:11 pm   Reply with quote         

The title is "White"... hold the mouse over the blank thumb and the tooltip will show the title.

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Laughing love how that one os confusing people

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:15 pm   Reply with quote         

so back again my question is then if it's white as you say with a alt description on the pic then anything white goes? I am okay with no guidelines but since i've been here I have yet to see a day with no guidelines... I can think outside the white lines. loll

so what ideas are people running with here for this and I am not trying to steal your ideas just trying desperately to understand this particular day Very Happy

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:20 pm   Reply with quote         

you know I could just whack up a totally black jpg..... and call it done. but hey so do i pull out midgets on horseback for this day? And no offense to all you midget choppers, I like small people Very Happy

Martrex

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:24 pm   Reply with quote         

Well I can say I've been here and done that. Back a couple of weeks i too thought it had been done in error. But no that white page is the intended image to use. How to or what to do with it is up to you. Normal policy is that your piece should contain something, or some part from the original. So have some white fun. Cool

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:26 pm   Reply with quote         

well I love open ended but really how you can judge this is hopeless though. You can put up any old image you find and who can say you did a thing to it but optimise the size? How do you tell the amount done and IF anything was done. I guess I will be hard pressed to decide how to vote on that Shocked

anfa

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:30 pm   Reply with quote         

I hope someone does an all source pic! Laughing

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:33 pm   Reply with quote         

was this Scion's idea??????????????? If it is I want him to give me an idea he would do for this day you can pm or post here just what kind of image you would post on this day..... clouds no you wouldn't do mundane clouds, holyness of mother teresa? I hope he replies to this thread with what he would do. Very Happy

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:37 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
I hope someone does an all source pic! Laughing

never fear, i'll stradle that particular horse Laughing

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:38 pm   Reply with quote         

ooh marco don't tell me you're a midget..... Shocked

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:48 pm   Reply with quote         

I guess everybody went back into the woodwork? Disappeared without a trace? Very Happy

Martrex

Post Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:55 pm   Reply with quote         

Or are you absolutely sure there is no image there? Are you sure that maybe you alone can't see it? Laughing

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - where is is monday source??? - Reply to topic