Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - thank you to all - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

mikey

Post Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:01 am   Reply with quote         

It's great therapy isn't it? Very Happy and if you win that's a bonus! Cool

Post Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:15 pm   Reply with quote         

Hay Marco does go on Vacation once in awhile! So there is the gold ring to shoot for winning when marcos on vacation next time! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

cherylm329

Post Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Martrex wrote:
Hay Marco does go on Vacation once in awhile! So there is the gold ring to shoot for winning when marcos on vacation next time! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Very true! I didn't know he was on vacation though Huh.. Maybe next time, muah ha ha Laughing

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:29 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
for the first time since i've been a user at psc i made it to the mo leaders sect and i'd like to say thanks to all. i ranked # 11 stats were: 11 NOGOODSK8RPUNK 536 25 21.44 0 0.0 58.09.

and i wanted to say i love this place and all it's people. i have learned a lot here and hope to continue in doing so. so thank you to all that has even taken the time in viewing my entries and given me pointers critiques comments and votes for w/ out you guys it wouldn't have been possible. i wish you all a good night and see ya round.
-matt-
updateed stats lol marco had a good point Wink

11 NOGOODSK8RPUNK 587 28 20.96 0 0.0 56.81

ace gave me a good run for it. Laughing he's getting better and better everyday look out for him Laughing very talented and a creative chopper. as are you all and once again thank you to everyone i love it here Very Happy
-matt-

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!

Post Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:42 am   Reply with quote         

Matt, or NOGOOD whichever you prefer,

I don't understand these stats at all. I even looked up the faq about the scoring of the contests which did me little good. I don't know what a FAV is other than it goes from contest to contest? I mean the stats are a good indicator but I only pop up in the entries and the rpp categories as I haven't won and for good reason not there yet with my chopping. But trying to figure out how I rank is confusing. I guess I should just not worry about that stuff and keep on doing and experimenting. I will admit when a chop flops it flops and of course that doesn't help the stats much. I gather that the pscore is the valueable indicator of how one is doing right? Confused

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:58 am   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
Matt, or NOGOOD whichever you prefer,

I don't understand these stats at all. I even looked up the faq about the scoring of the contests which did me little good. I don't know what a FAV is other than it goes from contest to contest? I mean the stats are a good indicator but I only pop up in the entries and the rpp categories as I haven't won and for good reason not there yet with my chopping. But trying to figure out how I rank is confusing. I guess I should just not worry about that stuff and keep on doing and experimenting. I will admit when a chop flops it flops and of course that doesn't help the stats much. I gather that the pscore is the valueable indicator of how one is doing right? Confused
hah like i know what i'm doing too Laughing just saying thanks to all for putting me there......... if that makes sence? i still have an ass load of learning to experience.

Post Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:05 am   Reply with quote         

wwellllllllllllllllll you are doing something right Matt lol and your work is great. So congratulations!!! Very Happy

Post Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:13 am   Reply with quote         

I mean my goal right now is to be good enough in my mind to be able to contribute to that psc scroll which to me is just unique and gorgeous. I want to be able to be good enough down the road to be able to do something with that and not embarrass myself and to create something that blends and looks great with the roll. That is my goal.

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:09 am   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
I mean my goal right now is to be good enough in my mind to be able to contribute to that psc scroll which to me is just unique and gorgeous. I want to be able to be good enough down the road to be able to do something with that and not embarrass myself and to create something that blends and looks great with the roll. That is my goal.
keep on the track your going and be willing to learn......... always learn..... always.........and we will all become great choppers. i learn from asking and comments on my stuff. don't be embareassed about anything people her are great. it's a home away from home Laughing
-matt-

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - thank you to all - Reply to topic