Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Real photo and name. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

WhimSea

Post Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:09 am   Reply with quote         

oh hell, oh no you didn't! I suppose being what you are to me, that gives you the right to pick on me! bwahahahahahaha

you know I'm just kidding.... and I've just been having fun not showing myself! te he he Believe me, I have tons of funny photos of me, chopped and just naturally funny. I think I was born laughing at everything! Either that or my mom had gas for nine months!

hey, you remind me of the contractor I told you about... are you sure you two weren't separated at birth? (rosieonthehouse .com)

Post Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:39 am   Reply with quote         

Martrex wrote:
Here I am (Marty by the way) just steps away from my computer and in the photo I cut off the chain on my ankle that ties me to PSC. I also edited out the graphics monkey on my back. But that is why I am leaning to my left in the photo he's a heavy little bugger. Cool Cool

Dick Butkus a.k.a Marty Buttkisser

L@rue

Post Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:42 am   Reply with quote         

test image signature

Micose

Post Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:39 am   Reply with quote         

Martrex wrote:
WhimSea wrote:

u call this ...normal ? Shocked Wink check this out...albert Einstein's not dead !!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

bwaahahahahahahahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Whimsea is very brave grasshopper for she will not show herself. For if she would then the spell could be cast upon her. No longer would she be invisable! Laughing Laughing[/quote]

Smile
WhimSea

Post Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
Smile

Naiko, you already know my secrets.... te he he

mightybeet
Site Moderator

Post Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:33 am   Reply with quote         

my real name will make yer simple human ears bleed

L@rue: I'm eating a bag of bbq chips and drink a cocacola
mrchili

Post Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:24 am   Reply with quote         

hi it´s me...
Uwe aka mrchili

Post Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:43 am   Reply with quote         

acemanoj

Post Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:50 am   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:

Nice photo jenny...both looks cute.....Smile

Post Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:29 am   Reply with quote         

thank you ace, You look very nice yourself! It takes guts to post a pic up here. I wish I had a bigger photo an one more recent! Most of the newer ones are blurry and from a distance. Though I did promise dewy one and he'll get one soon lol with his breakfast one day. Very Happy

lancoma

Post Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:32 am   Reply with quote         

Martrex wrote:
Here I am (Marty by the way) just steps away from my computer and in the photo I cut off the chain on my ankle that ties me to PSC. I also edited out the graphics monkey on my back. But that is why I am leaning to my left in the photo he's a heavy little bugger. Cool Cool

I always thought that you're like 20-25 years old Shocked Laughing

Post Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:03 am   Reply with quote         

sorry gran just saw your response....i know......i am what some would call....quick. I guess i was expecting the afro banger to be more Afro bangerishey. BBWWWAAhahahahahahaa.

Martrex the photo made me feel even smaller after my kiddy spat. Confused and i agree with lan. I had ya at about 27-30. GO MARTY...GO MARTY.... Smile

L@rue......i think the dude in the second photo is kin to the one in the first. You stole grans afro too.

MATT....hhhhmmmmm what to say to matt? Well Matt let me say first of all I"M SORRY. I had all this respect and brother love for ya,Then PPPFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT.right out the window it flew. I am currently checking the flowerbeds outside for it. Hard to tell it from the fertilizer...oooohhhh look a hotwheels. vrrrroooom....vvvrrrrrooommm. DAMMIT wear a helmet.

Jenny, i may not be a smart man Jenny, but i know what love is. It's peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Cool Hey no fair with the kids photo. Makes me all gooey inside, and say things out loud like....aaawwwwweeeeee.

Heinlein you sligh fox.....done went and talked that girl into posing with ya. Dude you should try acting. GOT that Tom Seleck thing going for ya. Lucky sucker.

dont click on link I dont even know how it got there?

HEY LAN

Micose

Post Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:09 am   Reply with quote         

Dew, i know who u look like but dont remeber the name...;a brit actor dude.....ill try to glue my braincells back and maybe i will be able to tell ... Wink
dewdew

Post Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:35 am   Reply with quote         

ooooohhh shit MICOSE, dont try that. They may have seperated on purpose.
YEAH DEWDEW looking like a movie star. If i went to Hollywood, Jason would be the part to land. The mask thing makes it a possiblity. Gotta face for radio, if ya know what i mean. ARMSTRONG.......thats the only thing in common with the brit actor.

I love this find out what they look like thingee. Sorta reminds me of having a picture in your head of a radio dj.Then seeing him. Usually not the exact same.

I do have a special talent......i can pick out fat chicks off the phone.uughhh i mean i can tell if a girl is voluptious-ieee by the sound of here voice. Weird but true.

Post Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:44 am   Reply with quote         

Just for the record I have NEVER talked on the phone to you so there! Just so people don't get the wrong idea about who you're talking to lol I am not a porkchop! Maybe tomorrow but not today. I know I haven't chopped any pork lately. And I think you look like the guy who was in the Tarzan movie. Brendon Frazier? Also in the mummy movie. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Real photo and name. - Reply to topic