Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - Prize contests - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

one per per 90

Make it so Number One./yup

52%

52%

[ 9 ]

But Captain! She's giving you all she's got!/nope

47%

47%

[ 8 ]

Total Votes: 17

ScionShade

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:29 am   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
lol to the touche crowd.
the pms i have are about " wtf is he talking about? " Very Happy

That's exactly what i was talking about.

blue_lurker

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:45 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
manic_d wrote:
lol to the touche crowd.
the pms i have are about " wtf is he talking about? " Very Happy

That's exactly what i was talking about.

You touchen people in crowds again Shade, the police warned you about that last time... Laughing

Oscar

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:37 am   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:
I get PMS every month... be thankful you don't, FF! Wink Razz

Confused

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:00 am   Reply with quote         

oscar it's okay i think the fire is out and nobody wants to kill you or anybody else, it just a case of pms.. something unless you are married you hopefully won't ever have to know it up close.. but just in case throw in chocolate ice cream the biggest batch you can find.

Oscar

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:06 am   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
oscar it's okay i think the fire is out and nobody wants to kill you or anybody else, it just a case of pms.. something unless you are married you hopefully won't ever have to know it up close.. but just in case throw in chocolate ice cream the biggest batch you can find.

Laughing

It comes with the bundle, you can't just get pretty flowers all the time. Razz

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:44 am   Reply with quote         

no you get the occ weed here and there.. and hope you enjoyed the ice cream you scoundrel but you did earn it and it did need to be done. Smile

Oscar

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:49 am   Reply with quote         

Very Happy Cool

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:38 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
........and chop.

Ok. Thanks.

annajon

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:05 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade

If you are still taking note of this forum, I have something for you.

Why not have a fun forum, in which skills are used, and entries are posted by TEAMS, two or three people who work on an image, join what they have made and work on that for a while then publish the finished image on the forum, and let other people comment on it. This way people with different skills can create something and learn about how others work at the same time.

Individuals can sign up at the game leaders.

The teams - put together by the game leader(s) - will get the opportunaty to market their entry - that way as many people as possible will find out about it and can comment on it.

Or would all this take to much brain power to understand?

annajon

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:23 am   Reply with quote         

bump

annajon

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:27 am   Reply with quote         

ScionShade said: Annajon--I'm just teasing--if ya recall..when ya showed up a few months back I was miffed that out of nowhere some newbie showed up and just magically knew who the best choppers were--then ya pointed out the "YEAR" in yer profile to me in chat....I just thought it was funny is all..yer timing was good.
As far as me not chopping--I'm being a creep, don't deny it...

Tease all you want, as long as you can stand to be punched back by me, I'm all for it. I like being called young, and newb, and funny, and clever, and... well, all I want to say is will you now please respond to my idea for a new game forum, and team chopping, because I think that is way overdue here.

We need to get to know the new people on this site better and what better way then to put them in teams with some of the older ones... Hemmmmm? Well?

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:54 am   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
ScionShade

If you are still taking note of this forum, I have something for you.

Why not have a fun forum, in which skills are used, and entries are posted by TEAMS, two or three people who work on an image, join what they have made and work on that for a while then publish the finished image on the forum, and let other people comment on it. This way people with different skills can create something and learn about how others work at the same time.

Individuals can sign up at the game leaders.

The teams - put together by the game leader(s) - will get the opportunaty to market their entry - that way as many people as possible will find out about it and can comment on it.

Or would all this take to much brain power to understand?

I think this is a pretty cool idea. Would these show up on the home page or do you mean completely a completely separate forum? If you want a completely separate forum, I could put one on pschost.com.

annajon

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:02 pm   Reply with quote         

TutorMe, I am still waiting for more people to say something about the idea, and I think it would be nice if people would want to join, to have a prominent place for it, don't you?

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:05 pm   Reply with quote         

I think it would be pretty cool.

ScionShade

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:26 pm   Reply with quote         

HAHAH! I dunno why ya need a response from me..but DO IT!
Go ahead organize a game like that-- I would say that is sure to be one of the task involved in the SCAVY HUNT game when it gets going anyway....
ONE of the task---these guys are gonna put other tasks together too, I expect the unexpected from them...BUT
Getting a team chop in forums is a GREAT idea...love to see it happen---
I wanna see a forum H2h get going too--I AM JUST DIEING TO SEE OSCAR AND MARCO GO H2H!!!!!!!!!!
*smileys implied*

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - Prize contests - Reply to topic