Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - PS is killing my ass - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

lancoma

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:51 pm   Reply with quote         

My ass is hurting like hell. I've been sitting here all day long. I wanna ask you guys who are here 'serving a lifetime': what kinda chair do you have? And I know it's personal: but how many of you got problems like hemeroids, etc. Shocked I don't wanna have those in the future Huh..

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:15 pm   Reply with quote         

Ask a fysiotherapist for a water/oil or air filled cusheon, or use a giant skippy ball to sit on. Those help your back to keep moving around, so your joints won't start to hurt so much.

Or a very expensive chair.

Or you could stand while working.

Granulated

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:25 pm   Reply with quote         

lancoma wrote:
My ass is hurting like hell. I've been sitting here all day long. I wanna ask you guys who are here 'serving a lifetime': what kinda chair do you have? And I know it's personal: but how many of you got problems like hemeroids, etc. Shocked I don't wanna have those in the future Huh..

get a multi-density foam sandwich cushion...perhaps with a generous topper of memory foam.

splodge

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:26 pm   Reply with quote         

i have an anti friction cushion on my wheelchair, i can walk when i need too, like to the fridge for more Vodka Smile
when i go back to my expensive swivel office chair i use the same cheap cushion on that too Smile
i sit here up to 20 hours a day, no problems, but i understand girl bottoms are diferent Embarassed

Hallcross Toots

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:35 pm   Reply with quote         

lol to splodge "girl bottoms"

sit indian style in your chair helps a heap

welan

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:44 pm   Reply with quote         

I sit on my couch with my lap top to chop...... now what can i do for a carpel tunnel......lol

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Funniest thread ever!!!!!!

You are funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ScionShade

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:54 pm   Reply with quote         

HAHAHAHAHA!
I don't sit for more than a few minutes at a time..I leave and come back constantly. Chops are done in dozens of steps.

Oscar

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:30 pm   Reply with quote         

I use one of those giant red balls at work, but I do have an ergonomic chair for home. It's cheap if you get it at a yard sale

"girl butts"

Granulated

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:

I use one of those giant red balls at work, but I do have an ergonomic chair for home. It's cheap if you get it at a yard sale

"girl butts"

giant red balls ?... reminds me of the morning after the first time I went horse riding !

(nope..never ridden a horse before)

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:22 pm   Reply with quote         

no ass probs for me lol..... but i have a blown out shoulder Sad from it so i switched arms and now that one hurts too lol Laughing

cafn8d

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:39 pm   Reply with quote         

An investigation into the best chair? You'll get to the bottom of it, I'm sure! Laughing

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:34 pm   Reply with quote         

cafn8d wrote:
An investigation into the best chair? You'll get to the bottom of it, I'm sure! Laughing

That's so funny I forgot to laugh.

Wiz

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:39 pm   Reply with quote         

lancoma wrote:

Try Monthly injections of either 'Restylane' or 'Hyalform' in your Gluteus Maximus, should help heaps!" Wink Laughing

Martrex

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:44 pm   Reply with quote         

Why do you guys always return to the human anatomy.
I usually use a high backed office type chair on wheels but sometimes need a support wedge for my lower back after hours of chopping. Perhaps you just need more personal padding? Eat more pasta! Laughing Laughing

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - PS is killing my ass - Reply to topic