Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - CG Sphere Cheatery..... - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Granulated

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:42 pm   Reply with quote         

badcop wrote:
He actually made a point of saying it took him 2 hours to manipulate the egg image.

yeh..lol..I guess the apparent one hour 22 minutes it actually took (according to the poster on CGSPhere) didn't sound impressive enough !!! Laughing

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:48 pm   Reply with quote         

hey wiz the posted links to the real cg images are identical to the ones you can't see on the contest....

And the sad thing is I voted too! I just hope this doesn't make people not want to check the later back entries for honest good chops... and hope this person 's isp is banned so he can't re-enter with a new alias!

Meaty

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:50 pm   Reply with quote         

I was just about to play hell there because the ivy one i voted on last night was nowhere to be seen. Lame....Im glad this was spotted early enough. I was looking forward to seeing who it was that could create such a great piece, dont i feel like a muppet now.

Micose

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:33 pm   Reply with quote         

[quote="Meaty"]I was just about to play hell there because the ivy one i voted on last night was nowhere to be seen. Lame....Im glad this was spotted early enough. I was looking forward to seeing who it was that could create s
honestly, the only person who could have done sthg approaching this Ivy work with photoshop only,in PSC, would be u....so u were looking for ...yourself! hahahaha Very Happy
Wiz

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:41 pm   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
hey wiz the posted links to the real cg images are identical to the ones you can't see on the contest....

And the sad thing is I voted too! I just hope this doesn't make people not want to check the later back entries for honest good chops... and hope this person 's isp is banned so he can't re-enter with a new alias!

Q. Meaty, what was this guys name, in case I make a mistake and vote for him in the future... Nothing like 'outing' the cheating bastard and shunning him on the BB.

Dat's my 2c's worth Twisted Evil

Wiz

TheShaman

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Wiz wrote:
what was this guys name, in case I make a mistake and vote for him in the future... Nothing like 'outing' the cheating bastard and shunning him on the BB.

Wiz

Michael903

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:02 pm   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:
Wiz wrote:
what was this guys name, in case I make a mistake and vote for him in the future... Nothing like 'outing' the cheating bastard and shunning him on the BB.

Wiz

Michael903

THNX Sha' I'll remember,.... code '903' stands for shite Wink

Wiz

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:14 pm   Reply with quote         

damn it i voted for the ivy one i thought it was a kick ass entry i even left a nice encouraging message to the bastard!!! now i feel ripped off, fucking piece of shit!!! some one should contact the original artists to let them know. good catch andy and kudos to you Wink
-matt-

couldb5150

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Great catch Gran......this fucking idiot should have the total wrath of all us lunatics here in the asylum forever and be graphically harassed on a daily basis..........what a dickhead!!!
Someone chk his IP number ...and if its anywhere on the west coast of the states I can easily travel........ya know to "personally" let this fraud know how all us PSC~ers feel about crap like he pulled...........ok ok so I got some anger issues!

Bwahahahahah

Am I Mental?

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:49 pm   Reply with quote         

couldb5150 wrote:
Great catch Gran......this fucking idiot should have the total wrath of all us lunatics here in the asylum forever and be graphically harassed on a daily basis..........what a dickhead!!!
Someone chk his IP number ...and if its anywhere on the west coast of the states I can easily travel........ya know to "personally" let this fraud know how all us PSC~ers feel about crap like he pulled...........ok ok so I got some anger issues!

Bwahahahahah

Am I Mental?
hey you just lemme know if ya need help... not you personally Laughing but i mean w/ the going and smacking him around thing Wink does that mean i got anger issues too Rolling Eyes

dewdew

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:25 pm   Reply with quote         

CHEATER's?????????? pale what the Bloody Blue hell!!! WHY????? Must have been the over-whelming complicatin of the sphere and square grid. You know how hard it can be to come up with a ballshaped object, and then to integrate it into a squaredgrid backgound. That is quite a challenge.I am eating brain cells away just typing about it. Yeah I know i dont have CELLS(more than one), but it's eating away at the one giant cell i do have.

I say we string the accused up by the nutt's (assumming they have them?) and hang them by the balls(or teat's) in a tree so the crows can peck'em. (my grandad bigsmurf used to say that) Laughing ....AS IF... hanging by the ball's was'nt enough Argh The Crows get to peck'em. I sure did love that man! Bow

So the two cheaters have now knocked DEWDEW off the all time worst member list.(thats one hell of an accomplishment) Cool. Like the Terminator

I'LL BE BACK blackeye

Egg on thier face........BWAhahahahahahahaahaa and Ivey in their butt's

bigbuck

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:28 pm   Reply with quote         

It was only one cheater dew.
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=37057
He stole two different people's entries from over at cgsphere. They've been deleted from his portfolio, but you can see by his other stuff that they clearly weren't his.

Sassy

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:51 pm   Reply with quote         

SAD and he actually had the nerve to leave a comment on Leds Sphere regarding the same thing....caught red handed ...can you work on the Alias problem next Gran! Confused

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Sassy wrote:
SAD and he actually had the nerve to leave a comment on Leds Sphere regarding the same thing....caught red handed ...can you work on the Alias problem next Gran! Confused
do you think he's an alias? and was just f*cking around w/ us? and yeah i saw that on leds entry too i left him a comment on saying don't worry the dude is a turd Laughing

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:27 pm   Reply with quote         

why has his isp not been blocked and why has he not been banned ... ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - CG Sphere Cheatery..... - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.