Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - CG Sphere Cheatery..... - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:31 pm   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
why has his isp not been blocked and why has he not been banned ... ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

unknown but he just up loaded a new entry

WhimSea

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:28 pm   Reply with quote         

I didn't vote for either - te he he I actually was questioning quite a few entries, but didn't believe that egg one was a local chop at all.

WhimSea

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:29 pm   Reply with quote         

too bad we don't have a photo of that guy - could stick him in that upcoming boiling contest! ha

WhimSea

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:40 pm   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
manic_d wrote:
why has his isp not been blocked and why has he not been banned ... ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

unknown but he just up loaded a new entry

EVERYONE!!! GRAB YOUR PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES...... LET'S GET HIM!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:07 pm   Reply with quote         

well as matt says if he uploaded a new entry we can comment the crap out of him... but somebody won't have read this forum thread and will vote it or accidently vote for some stolen goods he carried in here............ Evil or Very Mad spam the hell out of his mailbox!!!!!!!!!

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:11 pm   Reply with quote         

somebody already voted it.......... where are the mods on this???????????????????/

WhimSea

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:20 pm   Reply with quote         

I made a comment.... wonder if he'll understand it Smile

annajon

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:47 pm   Reply with quote         

ALL OF YOU ABOVE, I HOPE YOU WILL LET ME BE THE DEVILS ADVOCATE HERE

Did anyone manage to write a pm to the person, and ASK what happened and why these images came about??

I did.

And the person is not unwilling to respond either.

Not to rantings like you all have put up on this forum.

Yes, he told me he took the two images from the other website and put them up here. I seem to remember another person here on the site, who used personal images in the spirit of the contest image, with noting of that contest image in their entry..... I seem to recall that you all were also very quick to rant and rave on the FORUM about it and in the Chats - but how many of you actually made your point to the person in question at that time???

If you want to tell somebody they did something against the rules, especially somebody who just signed up, it would look better to make sure that person KNOWS you are having these problems.

How many new people on this site actually know there is such a thing as a forum right away. And how many of you would understand that a forum was about something you did, when nobody told you about it.

Or are you all asuming that everybody on the PSC instantaniously knows everything that goes on here?

I think you should now back down from this bandwagon - and trust that the pulling down of these two images - plus all the correspondence the person and I had in the mean time - while you were all busy talking to eachother here on the forum - will be enough to let him or her make a new start.

This is a decent site. Everybody can make mistakes. There are many people who don't give a toss about other peoples work, or think that everything that is on the Internet is a free for all, so are you in future going to IP bann all those criminals as well?

Let's give this person the opportunity to create stuff on a few more images and see what comes out.

You may all be seasoned veterans - like the old professors at the universities - who can't teach a novice anything, because they forgot what it is like NOT TO KNOW ANYTHING, TO BE TOTALLY NEW AT THIS.

This is what I had to say.

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:51 pm   Reply with quote         

Smile Anna

MindGraph

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:01 pm   Reply with quote         

HE MUST DIE!!!

annajon

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:02 pm   Reply with quote         

shame on you Mindgraph

MindGraph

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:03 pm   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
shame on you Mindgraph

is that one better? Wink

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:06 pm   Reply with quote         

anna.. I know you are a wonderful person and this guy doesn't deserve your forgiveness.

But Anna he made some very bad comments on Led's entry and that is not excusable.... not for even the newest noob! How does this person explain that?

and if he had taken the time to read the FAQ's here he would have seen what is able to be used. If he does not understand copyright he could have asked

Q: Can I use copyrighted material in my entries?
A: Not unless you contact the proper owners of the image and obtain permission. Contact them first, you may be surprised at how many will give you the OK

So I think you're wonderful Anna but not him.. or his comments.

Dot

Location: Tacoma, WA since march 2010, born and raised in Belgium

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:18 pm   Reply with quote         

if he's so not unwilling to respond then why isn't he explaining himself in here? You must have told him there is a thread about it...

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:19 pm   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:

This is a decent site. Everybody can make mistakes. There are many people who don't give a toss about other peoples work, or think that everything that is on the Internet is a free for all, so are you in future going to IP bann all those criminals as well?

Let's give this person the opportunity to create stuff on a few more images and see what comes out.

You may all be seasoned veterans - like the old professors at the universities - who can't teach a novice anything, because they forgot what it is like NOT TO KNOW ANYTHING, TO BE TOTALLY NEW AT THIS.

This is what I had to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhTiJEYqqY8

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - CG Sphere Cheatery..... - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.