Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - CG Sphere Cheatery..... - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

annajon

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:38 pm   Reply with quote         

Thanks for mentioning the Ledirlo entry, Manic. He was mentioning that he had seen another entry that was not NEW for the competition, but used before. And well, he was right in a way. Because I had seen Ledirlo's entry in Chat as well, when we were discussing the 3d ball and what to do with such a thing in a competition a few weeks ago. I remember at the time that there was some question even if we were allowed to use that image or not.

Round about the time there was a discussion on how to create a kind of watermark on PSC entries, so they would not be used on other websites indiscriminatly, or published in newspapers.

I have mentioned that the forum discussion is on, about the two pulled entries. But I have not explained yet what a forum is. So I don't know if he/she understands what I meant by that. And I have not written back yet.

annajon

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:42 pm   Reply with quote         

badcop wrote:
annajon wrote:

This is a decent site. Everybody can make mistakes. There are many people who don't give a toss about other peoples work, or think that everything that is on the Internet is a free for all, so are you in future going to IP bann all those criminals as well?

Let's give this person the opportunity to create stuff on a few more images and see what comes out.

You may all be seasoned veterans - like the old professors at the universities - who can't teach a novice anything, because they forgot what it is like NOT TO KNOW ANYTHING, TO BE TOTALLY NEW AT THIS.

This is what I had to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhTiJEYqqY8

I pick up my bobsledge now and trot off Confused Cool

Micose

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:57 pm   Reply with quote         

Anna,,,, the dude put a comment on Leds entry, an awful commen as he did nothing...irs zither abig joke or a big asshole.end of discussion.
Micose

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:58 pm   Reply with quote         

this aint about forgiveness...there are really sick people on web u know...
Micose

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:00 pm   Reply with quote         

now i want u to concentrte, and analyze simply the situation, u will say in a cool way: "this person cheated and was mean" Cool u can do it i know it Smile
Micose

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:11 pm   Reply with quote         

on purpose....and we'll catch him dead or alive! hahahahah! Wink
couldb5150

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:33 pm   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
couldb5150 wrote:
Great catch Gran......this fucking idiot should have the total wrath of all us lunatics here in the asylum forever and be graphically harassed on a daily basis..........what a dickhead!!!
Someone chk his IP number ...and if its anywhere on the west coast of the states I can easily travel........ya know to "personally" let this fraud know how all us PSC~ers feel about crap like he pulled...........ok ok so I got some anger issues!

Bwahahahahah

Am I Mental?
hey you just lemme know if ya need help... not you personally Laughing but i mean w/ the going and smacking him around thing Wink does that mean i got anger issues too Rolling Eyes

LETS ROLL!

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:50 pm   Reply with quote         

If you're gonna cheat,
then you're gonna get beat.
If you're gonna talk trash,
then we're gonna kick your a**.

If you're gonna chop,
then take a shot,
but don't call something yours
if you know that it's not.

So listen Micheal903,
tell us now -- what's it gonna be?
Are you gonna play fair,
or are you gonna leave?

... Idk what got into me. Mike, if you're out there, respond so we can hear what you have to say.

Micose

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:53 pm   Reply with quote         

TutorMe wrote:
If you're gonna cheat,
then you're gonna get beat.
If you're gonna talk trash,
then we're gonna kick your a**.

If you're gonna chop,
then take a shot,
but don't call something yours
if you know that it's not.

So listen Micheal903,
tell us now -- what's it gonna be?
Are you gonna play fair,
or are you gonna leave?

... Idk what got into me. Mike, if you're out there, respond so we can hear what you have to say.

ur a mothafukin poet man...;10/10 in poetry! Laughing
TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:54 pm   Reply with quote         

Ha. Thanks.

Oscar

Post Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:34 pm   Reply with quote         

this is messed up... poor guy is probably scared to defend himself, this could've been dealt by pm's only... why tell everyone?

messed up bro Sad

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:21 am   Reply with quote         

couldb5150 wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
couldb5150 wrote:
Great catch Gran......this fucking idiot should have the total wrath of all us lunatics here in the asylum forever and be graphically harassed on a daily basis..........what a dickhead!!!
Someone chk his IP number ...and if its anywhere on the west coast of the states I can easily travel........ya know to "personally" let this fraud know how all us PSC~ers feel about crap like he pulled...........ok ok so I got some anger issues!

Bwahahahahah

Am I Mental?
hey you just lemme know if ya need help... not you personally Laughing but i mean w/ the going and smacking him around thing Wink does that mean i got anger issues too Rolling Eyes

LETS ROLL!
hell motha fuck'n yeah baby. only thing is i know that anna was talking to him so.... i want the dude to come out and say something... you know... stand up and back up his actions tell us why he did it. only fair to him and us all but if he says nothing is he an alias? messing w/ us? perhaps he didn't know the rules but still in everyones commen sence stealling another's art is down right fucked up and taken claim to it even more efd up cival trial is what i call!!!!!!

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:27 am   Reply with quote         

Anna,

It is commendable that you chose to contact the person. However, this person's silence from this thread speaks quite loudly, as do their comments left on ledirlo's CG Sphere entry.

I also find it incredibly hard to believe that they were able to find and steal the two entries, take in all the wonderful comments -- one of which was mine -- and sit back innocently thinking they were playing the game fair and square. If it hadn't been for the esteemed Sheriff Granulated, it appears this dishonest individual would have been happy to go on letting us all think it was their work. Furthermore, they must not know how to read because they completely ignored PSC rules and regulations.

I seriously question the sincerity of the PM exchange from Michael903.

I can hear a pin drop.

Your turn Michael903.

dewdew

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:28 am   Reply with quote         

ooohhhhh sorry buck, i thought 2 entry's....2 people......i was using my vulcan logic.

Well i was only knocked off the all time worst member list by one person then. bounce i can handle beeing second.....but third was sucking hind teat. Wink

As bad as i hate to admit it... Confused ....i'm with the lynching group. To cheat is one thing.....we would all still rag your ass because of it.......but then to leave comment's that are not helpful, but aimed to put down the person's hard work.That's just down right rude.

I dont think that person is aware that we have pro's, hobbiest, and folks like my self that at one time never even thought they would ever be chopping a entry to a contest, let along one a day. Yet i have never seen anyone put down anyone's work, just for the sake of being mean. I did'nt say it hasnt happened, i just never have seen it. We all joke around....me more than most. What part seemed like a joke or a misunderstanding.

Anna i dont judge......god told me not to. Now he said i can (call'em like i see them) all i want. Angel

As far as not knowing what a forum is: scratch come on.....where's the dude been in the cave with Bin Laden. He can find images to cheat with, and leave nasty comments......but don't even know what a forum is.uugghhhhh you dont think on his voyage around the site he did'nt see the GIANT blue letters at the top of each and every page. I know stupid is, As stupid does.........but he figured out how to save the images to a specific size with no help......and about every newbie has a prob with that.

So we await the comments from 903.....i'm sure he can find his way. Hell i'll P.M.him directions. Now how do i find the p.m.page Doh!

Synthvet

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:41 am   Reply with quote         

bump

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - CG Sphere Cheatery..... - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.