Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - CG Sphere Cheatery..... - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Oscar

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:46 am   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:
this is messed up... poor guy is probably scared to defend himself, this could've been dealt by pm's only... why tell everyone?

messed up bro Sad

Hi

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:47 am   Reply with quote         

somebody gave his entry in the golf contest a rating of 7.0.
I find that very interesting because you apparently rate from not being logged in to the site.. I did not check all of them just that one

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:48 am   Reply with quote         

HELLO OSCAR how are you!!!

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:16 am   Reply with quote         

Who wants to take a swing?

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:20 am   Reply with quote         

looks like a better chop than the one I have entered.. Can I steal this Tracy ? Got to love that Irony here. Now this accused person we are flaying here maybe the same soul going around putting crap ratings numbers on people's entrys. I would not be surprised.

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:26 am   Reply with quote         

Yes, irony with a nine iron or whatever he's using.

dewdew

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:13 am   Reply with quote         

TRIGGER!!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad i think the grounds maintenance depatment may have mowed over that majestic animal.

BUMP????????????MASH IT.......but wipe your finger's over there. Arrow

annajon

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:16 am   Reply with quote         

[quote="manic_d"]looks like a better chop than the one I have entered.. Can I steal this Tracy ? Got to love that Irony here. Now this accused person we are flaying here maybe the same soul going around putting crap ratings numbers on people's entrys. I would not be surprised.[/quote]

Now you realy have to stop. What is next, blaming that person for all the bad things happening on the entire Internet?

And it is not just Gran who spotted the entries here from other sites, I recognized the Ivy entry myself. But I was not able to tell if the maker of that Ivy entry was the real maker on the other site, who entered it here = since it was a blind competition. That is why I just did not vote for it.

And you still only have my word = that that person had taken the images, remember!!! Has any of you explained to the person how to get here on the forum and put his head on the block? And do you think that he/she would even want to do so, after reading some of the things here?

You are always complaining about other sites closing ranks on newbies, how other sites make life hell for people who are not walking the lines carved out by the older members, does this in any way ring a bell... You are all doing the same thing here.

Now stop doing it.

And stop talking to that person here on the chat, make sure he can read it, by pm - just send all your comments by PM and then I dare all of you silly people to include your most redicules remarks above - just take your own entries in this forum, and pm them to the person.

But before you mail them, try to take a second look at them, and think, what if it was somebody else talking about you that way. Wanting to kill you that way.

annajon

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:25 am   Reply with quote         

Now, to remind everybody how comments on blind entries work = they can't be read by anybody untill the competition is over. Somebody else made the first call, about this being familiar and Ledirlo answered under the image:

Ledirlo
yes I posted it in adv sorry I didn't notice it was for an anon contest no worry

Michael903
Thank god you didn't win... you didn't even make that...I've seen it on a site before

And the newbie put a comment under an entry he recognized.

Same as Gran did at the beginning of this forum, Gran recognized two entries -

Now, Ledirlo entered his entry long before the competition opened, the newbie only had that chance after the competition was already running. But still, Ledirlo's entry was already out there on the Internet.

I knew it as well, just did not remember who had made it.

Question is, how much of the Advantage chat is freely obtaineble on the Internet,

Or is Michael903 somebody who is already on Advantage.

dewdew

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:27 am   Reply with quote         

I blame 903 for the un-HELPFUL thread i posted......and for the war.......and for abortions that should have happend ......but did'nt.

and for my late light bill.......and he is the reason i have narcolepsy too.

Man this blaming thing is great......boy i should have tried this years ago.

I blame him because i did'nt try this years ago. Razz uugggghhhh i blame TA for my ears being wet.....but i think 903 may have held his goldfish hostage.

OOOHHHHH and he is the reason SPLODGE yelled at me.....no wait that was my fault,........no hell that 903 started it also as i remember it.

Well saving some for tommorrow.....and that's 903's fault too.

AJ are you saying the person may be an advantage member, with a alias, and now we should all say...oooooohhhhhhh well never mind.

O.K. NEVERMIND......dang can't bash a dude everyonce in a while.......sssssshhhhhheeeeeeezzzzzzz !!!! who knew you could cheat...... if you were advantage. Now that i know Twisted Evil

WhimSea

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:33 am   Reply with quote         

Michael903
Thank god you didn't win... you didn't even make that...I've seen it on a site before

you know those last two comments sound like he just copied and pasted something that someone wrote on his entry... which of course we can't check because didn't you say they were pulled?

And Anna, we've had cheaters before & I doubt that this will be the last of cheating entries, but every time there is a forum informing us that someone was cheating - it serves as a notice or warning to others, that people are watching, they don't like cheaters, and if you cheat or use copyrighted materials, we will catch you.

and as far as my pitchforks and torches comment, that was in reference to the old Frankenstein movies... you know, if you don't want the villagers to run around crazy with their pitchforks and torches, then don't let a monster loose in town!

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:35 am   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
Question is, how much of the Advantage chat is freely obtaineble on the Internet,
None

Quote:
Or is Michael903 somebody who is already on Advantage.
nope, unless he's an alias

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 am   Reply with quote         

WhimSea wrote:
we've had cheaters before & I doubt that this will be the last of cheating entries, but every time there is a forum informing us that someone was cheating - it serves as a notice or warning to others, that people are watching, they don't like cheaters, and if you cheat or use copyrighted materials, we will catch you.

Agree. People work hard here making submits and trying to get better and in a case like this get ripped off because of what happened. I know this is played out a bit harsh and too long but so are most forums we post here. Bottom line is your very welcome here but follow the rules and it's a great community. I can buy the not knowing the forums and how to use them to come in and say something because I was there when I started here but to take images and post them and put in a comment about how much time you took to make it I'm sorry but can't see that being someone that should be defended. To say he didn't know the rules after he made 3 honest chops that DID follow the rules....... Doh! Thumb down

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:58 am   Reply with quote         

Anna

What you don't realize is that on ANY other site of this nature a person would be banned just for his comments alone.......... trust me.

The cheating thing a REAL good example of where you'd go to the dogs at PST.
The Alias another example of being banned at any other site. But we don't know that he has an alias just thinking he might since he saw something in a chat? So who is this person that hides behind an alias and takes pot shots... heck anna when I have my meltdowns on the site I do it with my real screename.

This Is an opinion thread here.
People are judged daily on blogs and in opinion threads. I myself have been the brunt but you can not dictate to people how they feel about this and they need this outlet to vent it.

Lucky michel1903 is still onsite not banned........ but now i will vote by name and quit this nonsense of voting for an image now. See the havoc he created?
Just in case I accidently vote for him again. not trusting he'd cheat.

Don't shoot the jury of public opinion...... shoot the criminal.

bigbuck

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:42 am   Reply with quote         

Question:

If led posted his sphere entry in advantage chat.....then how did michael903 (a non-advantage member) see it????????????????

This whole thing stinks of an advantage member's alias...?
Someone is just playing games with us i think.....and looking for a bit more fun by posting the star wars entry.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - CG Sphere Cheatery..... - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.