Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - CG Sphere Cheatery..... - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:45 am   Reply with quote         

bigbuck wrote:
Question:

If led posted his sphere entry in advantage chat.....then how did michael903 (a non-advantage member) see it????????????????

This whole thing stinks of an advantage member's alias...?
Someone is just playing games with us i think.....and looking for a bit more fun by posting the star wars entry.

I thought of that too, I think we all have already spent enough time with this crap..

If you're not on a Mac, you're wasting your time..
bigbuck

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:52 am   Reply with quote         

someone's just having a good laugh at us....

couldb5150

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:14 am   Reply with quote         

MindGraph wrote:
WhimSea wrote:
we've had cheaters before & I doubt that this will be the last of cheating entries, but every time there is a forum informing us that someone was cheating - it serves as a notice or warning to others, that people are watching, they don't like cheaters, and if you cheat or use copyrighted materials, we will catch you.

Agree. People work hard here making submits and trying to get better and in a case like this get ripped off because of what happened. I know this is played out a bit harsh and too long but so are most forums we post here. Bottom line is your very welcome here but follow the rules and it's a great community. I can buy the not knowing the forums and how to use them to come in and say something because I was there when I started here but to take images and post them and put in a comment about how much time you took to make it I'm sorry but can't see that being someone that should be defended. To say he didn't know the rules after he made 3 honest chops that DID follow the rules....... Doh! Thumb down

Agreed MG!!!!

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:42 am   Reply with quote         

Hi I only started this game like 3 days ago and I'm 15 years old I don't know much of the site yet..... I saw another entry that used a tutorial and so I took the images and redid them as close as possible to the ones on the site... I didn't copy and paste them I just redid them.... but think what you think.... I'm not going to do that anymore....

Dot

Location: Tacoma, WA since march 2010, born and raised in Belgium

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:51 am   Reply with quote         

there's one solution that can clear this then...post the psd files

TheShaman

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:55 am   Reply with quote         

Nice suggestion Dot, but a huge pain in the arse IMPO.

and to Michael, heres my suggestion not just for here, but for life...

you should read the rules of the game before playing it Wink
http://photoshopcontest.com/faq/help.html
I lurked around here for more than a week, getting the feel of this place before I ever entered a contest.

If you have questions, ask us. Don't assume.

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:26 am   Reply with quote         

Michael903 wrote:
Hi I only started this game like 3 days ago and I'm 15 years old I don't know much of the site yet..... I saw another entry that used a tutorial and so I took the images and redid them as close as possible to the ones on the site... I didn't copy and paste them I just redid them.... but think what you think.... I'm not going to do that anymore....

It's good that you've posted a response, but let this be the last time you use age as part of an excuse for your decisions. Spend more time on reading the rules and less time on submitting multiple entries.

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:31 am   Reply with quote         

no excuse... my daughter has better sense and she's 16.. I hardly believe this lame story

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:49 am   Reply with quote         

C'mon people! You actually believe he 'redid' them??

If you're not on a Mac, you're wasting your time..
anabrin

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:58 am   Reply with quote         

tadams wrote:
Michael903 wrote:

It's good that you've posted a response, but let this be the last time you use age as part of an excuse for your decisions. Spend more time on reading the rules and less time on submitting multiple entries.

I agree with Tracy...and i'll add one more thing, you can spend more time making tutorials too study ...it isn't cheat.

Dot

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:59 am   Reply with quote         

Sliver wrote:

Looking at his other entries....no

dewdew

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:35 am   Reply with quote         

BS FLAG...........it's flying high Smile

Dot

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:37 am   Reply with quote         

puts hand on heart..greets

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:41 am   Reply with quote         

I was noticing the comments under his current entries. photoshopmaster came to my mind.

WhimSea

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Sliver wrote:

no! that fish hook missed my mouth by a mile! ha

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Contests and Entries - CG Sphere Cheatery..... - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.