Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - advantage membership experation question - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:04 pm   Reply with quote         

hi all i have a question and can't seem to find the answer any where. I have Marty (martex) to thank for my three months of advantage he gave me and the time is now soon to come to an end on the 18th of this month.

my question is, what will happen to my preposts after the 18th? also will they be smaller in size and pixel or will they be deleted? if anyone can tell me that would be great i was just wondering thanks for your time.
-matt-

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:05 pm   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
hi all i have a question and can't seem to find the answer any where. I have Marty (martex) to thank for my three months he gave me and the time is now soon to come to an end on the 18th of this month.

my question is, what will happen to my preposts after the 18th? also will they be smaller in size and pixel or will they be deleted? if anyone can tell me that would be great i was just wondering thanks for your time.
-matt-

preposts stay preposts, nothing happens to them, no worries Smile

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:09 pm   Reply with quote         

Grefix wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
hi all i have a question and can't seem to find the answer any where. I have Marty (martex) to thank for my three months he gave me and the time is now soon to come to an end on the 18th of this month.

-matt-

preposts stay preposts, nothing happens to them, no worries Smile
same size and everything also i i need to edit them after it expires can i do so?

couldb5150

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:11 pm   Reply with quote         

Correct..prepost stay prepost only thing changed is your username........all posts will now be
seen as posted by member Michael903.......Bwahahahahahaahha

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:13 pm   Reply with quote         

hah lol@ cb5150 Laughing

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:16 pm   Reply with quote         

Quote:
same size and everything also i i need to edit them after it expires can i do so?

Iimages are not changed (filesize or imagesize) once you're advantage expires. They stay like they are unless you deliberately change them.

But you'll loose the advantage of making edits, that can only be done again once the contests opens. Non advantage rules will be applied to new uploads of images should you choose to change it. (i should check, but it is like that if I'm not mistaken).

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:19 pm   Reply with quote         

hey wait... ok fess up who did it? well who ever it was thank you awefully kind of you now i just feel like a piece of shit bum for starting this post Embarassed

TofuTheGreat

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:23 pm   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
hey wait... ok fess up who did it? well who ever it was thank you awefully kind of you now i just feel like a piece of shit bum for starting this post Embarassed

Lemme guess.... your Advantage is no longer expiring in a week? Laughing

couldb5150

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:57 pm   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:

PSC works in odd ways doesn't it..........and no not me!

Am I Mental?

ReinMan

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:05 pm   Reply with quote         

Probably some Rich Canadian. Wink

(BUT NOT ME!)

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:25 pm   Reply with quote         

Isn't the forum just wonderful.. it's got freestuff, babies, dead horses, and lipstick blotched art.. and danny devito.. what is not to love? Great site we have here! Very Happy

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:35 pm   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
Isn't the forum just wonderful.. it's got freestuff, babies, dead horses, and lipstick blotched art.. and danny devito.. what is not to love? Great site we have here! Very Happy

And not to mention some of the nicest crazy people on the web. Laughing Laughing

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:38 pm   Reply with quote         

hah you guys are great and i love it here thanks for making this a home away from home so to say and also to who ever it was once again thanks that was a wonderful thing to do

Dot

Location: Tacoma, WA since march 2010, born and raised in Belgium

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:46 pm   Reply with quote         

aaaaaw

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:11 pm   Reply with quote         

pay it forward... Wink

(no, it wasn't me.) I just read this thread. But a lot of us have been recipients of great kindness, generosity & humor by others. Not limited to monetary generosity.

... makes this place so special.

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - advantage membership experation question - Reply to topic