Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Work from home - FOR FREE! - Reply to topic

the202
Site Moderator

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:19 pm   Reply with quote         

Are you creative? Do you have an “eye” for inspired work? Do you cheat your employer by surfing the internet instead of working? Are you addicted to anything?

If you answered any of these questions, you may be qualified to judge the next PhotoShop Contest Scavenger Hunt, SHV.

The People:

Team 2MGD currently has an opening for a qualified Judge for the upcoming 2007 PSC Scavenger Hunt.

Duties include:
Preparing and managing a 3-4 task Scavenger list. Fielding team questions. Collecting and organizing completed projects. Evaluating contest submissions and rendering final judgment.

Requirements:
The sucessful candidate should possess a basic understanding of the PSC Scavenger Hunt Contest and be an active PSC member in good standing. Preference will be give to those candidates who are not currently a member of an existing SH team - or were part of an official team that has since disbanded.

Compensation:

Respect and admiration of the PSC community. Brown-nosing and other undue affection by various SH team members (albeit temporary). Possible bribes and kickbacks.

Location/Date:
Work from home...or work. The first part of November

the202 or Blue Lurker

Reference Material:
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3129

*Team 2MGD is the202, Blue Lurker and Eve.

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:21 pm   Reply with quote         

I am so in! I need a team!

If you're not on a Mac, you're wasting your time..
TofuTheGreat

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:30 pm   Reply with quote         

Man I soooooo thought this was a spam message! Laughing

Anyway I'm up for the Scav Hunt but I don't think I'm judge material just yet. Very Happy

Wiz

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:00 pm   Reply with quote         

the202 wrote:
Are you creative? Do you have an “eye” for inspired work? Do you cheat your employer by surfing the internet instead of working? Are you addicted to anything?

If you answered any of these questions, you may be qualified to judge the next PhotoShop Contest Scavenger Hunt, SHV.

The People:

Team 2MGD currently has two openings for Judges for the upcoming 2007 PSC Scavenger Hunt.

Duties include:
Preparing and managing a 3-4 task Scavenger list. Fielding team questions. Collecting and organizing completed projects. Evaluating contest submissions and rendering final judgment.

Requirements:
Must possess a basic understanding of the Scavenger Hunt Contest. Active PSC member. Preference will be give to those candidates who are not currently a member any existing SH team or were part of an official team that has since disbanded.

Compensation:

Respect and admiration of the PSC community. Brown Nosing and other undue affection by various SH team members, (albeit temporary). Possible bribes and kickbacks.

Location/Date:
Work from home...or work. The first part of November

the202 or Blue Lurker

Reference Material:
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3129

*Team 2MGD is the202 and Blue Lurker.

You can count me in, I love being 'Brown-Nosed' Shocked Wink Wiz

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Work from home - FOR FREE! - Reply to topic