Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - One Hour To Live! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:58 am   Reply with quote         

I'd smoke a blunt and have large boobs fun

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:00 am   Reply with quote         

ledirlo wrote:
I'd smoke a blunt and have man boobs fun

supak0ma

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:17 am   Reply with quote         

get high and possibly have dirty sex Smile

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:19 am   Reply with quote         

ledirlo wrote:

Yep! I'm with led here! Mind if I join ya...?

If you're not on a Mac, you're wasting your time..
Serps

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:25 am   Reply with quote         

ledirlo wrote:

Sounds like my usual evening Smile but why break a habit just because theres only an hour left

annajon

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:26 am   Reply with quote         

As I am always the last person to find out about things, usually after it happened, I will probably have no time left to think about it. On a serious note, I think that would be the best place to be anyway. What's 60 minutes if everybody you love are more then an hour away from you anyway.

couldb5150

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:53 am   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
On a serious note, I think that would be the best place to be anyway. What's 60 minutes if everybody you love are more then an hour away from you anyway.

Awe Now ya made me go and have to think like a caring real human this morning!......Thanks Annajon.......now I feel like crap!!.....gotta go break something!...Bwahahaaahhaha

Am I mental?

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:56 am   Reply with quote         

Well, I'd start well in advance of the hour, that way I'd get to do a lot more than I would in an hour.

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:22 am   Reply with quote         

With the exception of taking up smoking again, why are any of you waiting to do these wonderful ideas? Who will be the first to pretend the world is ending and act upon their words?

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:33 am   Reply with quote         

Going out, looking & laughing at the people getting insane & crazy in that last hour... and of course if things are turning well having small + medium + large boobs fun. Smile

blue_lurker

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:39 am   Reply with quote         

Im still waiting for all them links... Razz

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:45 am   Reply with quote         

Actually, scratch my last post. I'll be digging a nice bunker under my house and stockpiling it with all the food we have, as well as more stuff. Generator, lights, water, etc. You can all die if you want to, but hell if I'm not going to be one of the few survivors that inherits the WORLD!!

of course, that's assuming this is some sort of uber natural disaster like a big ass meteor or flooding, or a nuclear war...if the planet is just going to explode or be engulfed by the sun, then forget the bunker idea.

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:10 am   Reply with quote         

Claf wrote:
Going out, looking & laughing at the people getting insane & crazy in that last hour... and of course if things are turning well having small + medium + large boobs fun. Smile

Too freaking funny!!...and Im thinking that Boobs play a way bigger role in society than I initially thought.......Time to rethink my 60 minute plan ......maybe I'll get a nice set of boobs and push em together and make one huge nice one to play with huh ???

dewdew

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:35 am   Reply with quote         

First i would call my ex wife to see if she was behind it...........then i would sock my current wife's Momma right in the mouth while useing her phone. I would not tell my kids.....who needs the stress. Being that i will no doubt already be high anyways another joint may not be needed......but then again....you can never be too high.

cherylm329

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:41 am   Reply with quote         

Well, I have actually been asked this question before and when it came down to answering it rationally, I would not be able to settle on a final thing to do for the last hour of my life. There are too many things I'd want to accomplish in that 60 minutes. Hence, I would go into a panic frenzy and completely exhaust myself because I couldn't decide my last thing to do. Then I would probably pass out from mental chaotic overload and sleep right through it all, haha.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - One Hour To Live! - Reply to topic