Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - I read this Article and thought of PSC - Reply to topic

Martrex

Post Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:10 pm   Reply with quote         

So decided to share with my fellow PSC"ers Which class would you belong in?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/technology/technology.html?in_article_id=489653&in_page_id=1965 Laughing Laughing Laughing

FootFungas

Post Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:55 pm   Reply with quote         

let me tell you, there are gonna be a lot more ugly ones than pretty, perfect ones.

ScionShade

Post Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:06 pm   Reply with quote         

"two separate species, an attractive, intelligent ruling elite and an underclass of dim-witted, ugly goblin-like creatures, according to a top scientist."
It's the new racism, and it's being led by the worlds top scientist who are on a high riding their success at turning evolution into a powerful
religion that just dominated the 20th century. A religion that boast
it's meteoric success of a century of war, where war caused violence brought the deaths of more men, woman and children than every previous
war combined in all of history.
Dim-witted goblin like creatures would be an amalgam of races not considered pale enough, criminals, the less than healthy, and those most hated of all...Wal-Mart associates.
I hope you find that entertaining, the powers that be have no intention of waiting a thousand, hundred, or even ten years to get this ball rolling.
Laugh at your own funeral.
HA! I didn't notice he posted a freaking Morlock with it...what silly carp.

padfoot7726

Post Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:56 pm   Reply with quote         

When everyone is good looking, we'll just raise our standards. Razz

Post Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:38 pm   Reply with quote         

Nothing to worry about, because when you read the article careful enough, you will see that this socalled devidense will sort itself out, long before it has even started to become a fact. The article writes about the concequence of technology, making man weak, because they don't have much to do anymore. And that poor health will cause men to become the less favourit. So, eventually the technology will be the downfall of mankind in more then one way.

If it would be important for us to even concider what humans will look like in 30,000 year from now, we might also look back 30,000 years and realise that our technology in those days existed of fires to keep us warm, spears to kill animals with and a few colours to paint our life cycles on the walls of the caves that cheltered us from the wintery cold.

In 30,000 years time we will still be keeping ourselves warm with a fire of some kind, in our homes that (given the current polution progress) probably resemble the deep caves from olden days, and we will look at pictures on the wall, moving or not, that paint our daily life. All of this knowing that outside our shelter there are people living in poverty, because we have it good.

What else is new?

Martrex

Post Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:42 pm   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
Nothing to worry about, because when you read the article careful enough, you will see that this socalled devidense will sort itself out, long before it has even started to become a fact. The article writes about the concequence of technology, making man weak, because they don't have much to do anymore. And that poor health will cause men to become the less favourit. So, eventually the technology will be the downfall of mankind in more then one way.

If it would be important for us to even concider what humans will look like in 30,000 year from now, we might also look back 30,000 years and realise that our technology in those days existed of fires to keep us warm, spears to kill animals with and a few colours to paint our life cycles on the walls of the caves that cheltered us from the wintery cold.

In 30,000 years time we will still be keeping ourselves warm with a fire of some kind, in our homes that (given the current polution progress) probably resemble the deep caves from olden days, and we will look at pictures on the wall, moving or not, that paint our daily life. All of this knowing that outside our shelter there are people living in poverty, because we have it good.

What else is new?

Just go back 20yrs or 50yrs and we weren't far out of those caves then. Laughing

ScionShade

Post Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:18 pm   Reply with quote         

....on second thought. What do I care?...I'm one of the beautiful people. Very Happy

FootFungas

Post Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:56 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:
....on second thought. What do I care?...I'm one of the beautiful people. Very Happy

And you'd better mention that your wife is one of those beautiful people too, or she'll turn you into a goblin-looking creature.

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - I read this Article and thought of PSC - Reply to topic