Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - stone throwers convention. - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

do post such as the one that follows help you out.

it's like someone turned on the light

5%

5%

[ 1 ]

i dont really get shit from anything i read

76%

76%

[ 13 ]

hey who turned out the lights

17%

17%

[ 3 ]

Total Votes: 17

dewdew

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:15 am   Reply with quote         

How ya'll doing today. I happen to hear a little rumor that i am micheal903. Well all you stone throwers are wrong. Being DEWDEW on here is enough i dont need a alias.....i dont need votes.....hell comments dont have to be left.
I chop and respond to forum post no different than anyone else here. I joke more than most, but thats who am. I like to kid around, i dont do any harm, i just sit back and ride the ride. If you confront me i will snap back, that too is a part of who i am.

But i guess some here are not into confronting, thier into rumors.....now i dont chop to get votes...we all chop to be self expressive. Do you think your rumors may have effected my votes, my chops veiw, hell me in anyway. YOU ASSUMED you were right, so you threw stones.
Sadly assumptions were wrong.So for those who STARTED AND BELIEVE the rumor(i will not name names but they know i know) thank you, for thinking about the problems you would cause if you were wrong.
For the one's who did not help with the witch hunt Thank you and please accept this as a explantion to the rumor. I am not mr.903 nor is he me. i dont have a alias, but if i did it would be under the name WRONGFULLY ACCUSED. Ya'll look for it. Its avi will have blood and rocks.

If you dont know which catagory you fit under.....go with ya gut instinct.....it seems to be working rather well around here lately.....NOT

Sorry Oscar this ia as short as i could make it. Argh Mr. Green Sorry Splodge for what ever rule or guide line this screws up.....It's what i do. afro

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:29 am   Reply with quote         

wow here I am uplate coding a web page and I should be chopping and saw this pop up....

I can't first of all believe anybody would seriously believe you had an alias and would do what 903 did, now I might could if you said you were Saltydog that new kid with the hot dayglo lifepreserver but to be a cheater I don't believe for a minute dewdew that that's in your makeup.

to me your'e this really funny southern humor guy but underneath you are just like the rest of us with just looking for a nice escape outlet for daily stress... you are wearing that green psychiatric pt armband too, the same ones we all got (check clean up thread for details on that reference)

So on this deal maybe the mods can confirm the country at least of where 903 posted from and put to rest once and for all that this is nuts... wow glad I saw this thread......... Very Happy
YOU GO DEW!

dewdew

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:43 am   Reply with quote         

You would think something in that line would be possible. Some way to check. I am game for it. You wanna ping the dewdew super computer....go ahead. Besides with all the shit i talk, how in the hell would i pull something like that off. Would be about the first minute when someone took a pot shot and the DEWDEW would come out. Nope sorry all DEWDEW here. just open up that nostril and take a whiff.
So pull out the lie detectors.....the crystal balls, the secret information from the backroom, but this stops here. now.
ASK led if he even knows i exist.... i dont know him so why would i leave a shitty comment. ASk anyone have they ever got a shitty comment from me.
I do comment alot, i dont mean any harm, i just comment on what is going on around here, In forums. All other comments are either in my own mind funny, or i say good job. Thats it.LOKK back check it out, but blameing is easier
So i am screwing up me, i dont need the extra help, i can handle the demise of dewdew all by my self. Wink

yello_piggy

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:03 am   Reply with quote         

Here are some aliases too much around, I guess. when I go through the list of members voting for some top-entries, I must see names that did not ever vote on one of my entries. No problem with this at all, but it looks kind of suspicious to me, that some users might have generated several voteable aliases, to get additional votes. But this might be a problem, that cant be solved, as long as members can create unlimited alias, which is just democratic. When there is some freedom and rights in a system, there are usually some nut-heads, who carry it too far, until the majority insist on regulation, that bring a cut of freedom, rights and potential. Thats similar here in this small community as out there in the big world, and this sucks!

Oscar

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:30 am   Reply with quote         

I trow stones at anyone , who teh hell wants some? huh?

mikey? rayx2? marco?

mess up in this mother shut yer mouth.

Granulated

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:32 am   Reply with quote         

just to say....

Michael is a real person and not an alias.

splodge

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:35 am   Reply with quote         

says Oscar, running 2 alises up to the end of july, he who lives in a glass house,,,,,,, etc, etc

Hallcross Toots
TheShaman

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:53 am   Reply with quote         

Right! No one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle!

dewsquared, I believes ya... I always seem to miss the drama on the weekends. but I guess thats a good thing Laughing

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:00 am   Reply with quote         

TheShaman wrote:

Right! No one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle!.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

bigbuck

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:07 am   Reply with quote         

This is my alias. No-one would ever know it's me!

http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=31788

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:14 am   Reply with quote         

scratch To the whole damned thing.

MindGraph

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:16 am   Reply with quote         

Granulated wrote:
just to say....

Michael is a real person and not an alias.

I'm a real boy!!

wouldn't buy the alias thing if they paid me d2...actually didn't even hear that rumor till ya said something. Wink

mikey

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:39 am   Reply with quote         

I'm not a stone thrower! ~ I throw eggs instead! Laughing

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:53 am   Reply with quote         

"WTFGAS!" Razz

dewdew

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:46 am   Reply with quote         

Thanks for the ones that know me and realize that it is what it is. You know how stupid rumors can go,and grow. This is just my attempt to set the record straight. Again thank you all for your understanding.
Oscar you would throw rocks alias or not....thats ok i still love ya man.....might help throw a few myself. Laughing
shaman and mindgraph, i know you boys can smell redneck from across the room......dont worry it's just DEWDEW Wink now blow that whistle....it's bound to be break thirty somewhere.
Wiz dont be leaving the wtfgas? took me thirty minutes to realize what it meant....bwahahahhahahahahahaa. Slow dew is better than no dew.....sorta kinda...... Laughing

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - stone throwers convention. - Reply to topic