Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - $79 approved by advisor - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

how much wood could a woodchuck chuck

alot of wood

11%

11%

[ 2 ]

just a little wood

5%

5%

[ 1 ]

i like peanutbutter Capt.Crunch

82%

82%

[ 14 ]

Total Votes: 17

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:43 pm   Reply with quote         

you know my blue shirt would not be that spotless If I was using real oils... I would have more paint on me than on the canvas. Laughing

dewdew

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Not only can you keep a clean shirt, but there is no brushes to dry,or clean.
And lets see Bob use a filter,or overlay with a color burn. AHHH technology Laughing

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:58 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
Well i just got a new tablet. My first one so it's maybe it's just a big deal to me but bounce i am excited. My financial advisor(wife) let me purchase it friday.

Do you have any tricks you could share with us about how you convinced (manipulated) your financial advisor into spending money for your benefit? It would greatly help me in my pursuit of Painter X.

Just keep churning out the art. A doodle here, a dabble there and before you know it you'll be in hog heaven like that dung beetle in Gran's poopy elephant entry. You'll have your piece of the fecal pie and then some, all neat and tidy and ready for consumption.

Oscar

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Shocked

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:03 pm   Reply with quote         

omg Oscar..... that is so good and funny... Dew you got to admit Oscar's onto your Bob persona! Laughing

Paul Von Stetina

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:09 pm   Reply with quote         

Oops! wrong thread... Shocked

Oscar

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:10 pm   Reply with quote         

hehehe

dewdew

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:13 pm   Reply with quote         

damn, i sure as hell make Bob fugly. I guess it just goes to prove not everyone can pull off the Afro like Bob. Hell i bet some Soul Brother's were jealous of the ROSSFRO. It is bad when you think someone is ugly, but to know you make a uglier them than they do.....CHERRIES Laughing

Paul you must be looking for the Top Gun Thread, but i'm keeping the fly-by formation......and if Capt Scientology Tommy Cruise has anything he wants to say, well he can go suck Please .......ohhhhh sorry, that was my reponse to another Posted Cool topic. BWAhahahahahaahahahaha Cool Drop by anytime you get lost. Laughing Hey who fooked with the sun....ohhhhh i forgot this thread is a few hours long it would be brighter. Carry on, as you were

Micose

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:17 pm   Reply with quote         

good eye for color Dew Smile u started from a photo or u made ip those colours ?

smudge tool: could be used but doesn't replace any good brushwork. People think to manipulate brushes on phtoshop is a bit hard, but if u manage to use shortcuts well, to the several sizes of meshes for instance, and to fabourite colours, it becomes a much more fun and better work than with smudge tool...smudge tool u can use in combination with brushes... but if only smudge, result will look fake...always.... Wink
Micose

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:20 pm   Reply with quote         

theres a single way to reach a "watercolour " look with smudge tool....by adding a textured layer ...can eventually hide the "cheatery" Wink
dewdew

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:49 pm   Reply with quote         

MIcose glad you liked my attempt at painting. The colors looked like the color on the TV screen. Thats as close as i could get.hahahahaa Laughing The Trees that you see were from brushes made by me. I was trying to get something like what i was seeing on the 30 min show. After using the smudge tool on some like the back ground trees i found it easier to just lay down a vertical line, then smudge in the trees by hand. You know how Bob makes that crooked heavy line, then twirls,and dabs and pulls that line into a tree. Sorta... Shocked ...the same i guess. afro

Now the way i started was by looking at what i saw on the show. He always starts with somekind of BG already there. This show it was a white circle bg with a black outline. Then he added the sun and trees without leafs in the BG and so forth. I just done what he did. WELL TRIED what i saw him do. Laughing

So actually i just copied what i saw the Rossman do. Now if i had to come up with the technique on my own......the results maybe somewhat fooked, but Can't is not in my Vocab....so i wont say i could not. Dont worry unless you have a video? pirat i can see, your art is safe. Laughing Laughing Now that was funny, hell i had to stop typing for it to pass. Bow

Hey brain fart.... why dont you send the DEW a how to video, on your style. Then again if you knew how far this was from what he was doing.....you may wanna keep it. CHEATing......you know i'm too hardheaded to take shortcuts....dirt roads are a different story. Razz

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:03 pm   Reply with quote         

DewDew: Love the fact that you're sharing your work and funny stuff with us. Hopefully you will turn these into "How to Videos" for the PSC crowd. I thought your peaceful scene needed the sound of gunfire.

dewdew

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:32 pm   Reply with quote         

i agree TA gunfire is a diffinite plus....just sorta keep in the Ross style and remember..... he has a little brother that i think....lives right about there. Now him and this brother are really into guns and ammo.....so we wanna just ever so gently pull that pin on the hand grenade. Not to much now, just pull , that pin and the spoon should just glide right off......there we are now BOMB

BOB would suck at the firing range. Then again i have seen a live grenade scatter some lazy folk i a hurry. They will run each other over leaving. Real or fake makes no difference. The spoon is missing and feet are moving.Laughing Laughing

ON how to get approval on personal items.........I like to start by hints....that become...suggestions......that become.......every other word out my mouth.....then if i need to pull the big gun out.....well i start crying in the store like my 10 year old son, but with more snot...works every time. Laughing Laughing Laughing I wanted the $329 model intuo's, but i just could not get the snot to the right consistencey and viscosity. Had that green stain your shirt color down pat though. Laughing Hope this works.....practice..practice ...practice. Thanks DUDE Cool

How to video......yeah o.k
The DEWDEW Ross show.....today we will..........smoke another joint......and......well thats enough......come again,..... and remember have your pet spayed or nuetered,or just kick'em in the balls. Laughing

podgorski

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Gunfire?
Bam! Headshot!

hzgvbzl v ,.,.gfdh.hdl,msdfh.,spš66s,.r6,žw6šsl
ReinMan

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Dew² - sorry dude. Didn't know what I was startin... Huh..

(heh heh - YES I DID!!)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - $79 approved by advisor - Reply to topic