Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - $79 approved by advisor - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

how much wood could a woodchuck chuck

alot of wood

11%

11%

[ 2 ]

just a little wood

5%

5%

[ 1 ]

i like peanutbutter Capt.Crunch

82%

82%

[ 14 ]

Total Votes: 17

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:19 pm   Reply with quote         

Before long Dew we'll make this into a great work of fart. Pay very close attention to the details, the brush strokes, the distant bomb laden planes which give the painting depth, Sasquatch's peaceful but now suprised expression, the yellow highlights on our killer, the lighting of gun powder, the splash of red which complements your warm yellow scheme, the not so peaceful looking facial expression, the bits and pieces, all of which you'll never find in a Bob Ross painting.

Patiently awaiting your next scenery picture, Tracy.

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:44 pm   Reply with quote         

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyli59EbOM4
Laughing

him and Thomas Kinkade....blech!

Post Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:26 pm   Reply with quote         

Eve i also thought Bob an Thom had simular styles , but i was'nt going to say so. You know how this crowd is when you compair two artist.oooohhh no i ai'nt about to open that can. Laughing Laughing
On the link you posted there was a majestic something video 1 0f 3....i started watching sunday....then the whole laptop shut down......who knows why. Just wondered if anyone else gets tha same.

TA the next will be saturday 9:30 am......thats when Bob comes on. I need the guidance....what can i say. Cool
I may have to post some cartoony shit i have been doodling since birth.....close anyways.
I have that sorta stuff ooozing out here and there.......the purdy piktur stuff is new. Laughing

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:34 am   Reply with quote         

ok damn it i didn't read the whole tread.... but out of the 2 pages i haven't seen the words " happy little trees" lol he he i'm a dork but that was just my jackass part kicking in!!! neal it looks great have fun w/ it Wink
-matt-

dewdew

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Matt whats happing bud, you know you read it all.....trying to tell stories Laughing
You thinking maybe, that me being as good as i am Shocked .....having a tablet puts the rest at a disadvantage. Well i agree, i too felt that way. When you have the raw skill that i have you would think that if Circut City Knew, they would not sell it to me....but they have no clue at the destruction they have unleased. So what?, if i blow the current all time high stats right out the water.
Is that my fault........NO it's not. I do have the tablet set to Grade 1-3 so i can't make the (super killer make the rest of the members mad and quit) chops. So i am still giving everyone a chance......but dont blow it.....it'll be your last.......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

What?......what?who?why?..........ohhh sorry was dreaming again. drunken
Hell actually i have had it since friday.....and still have'nt found out what the square thingee-ma-bob on the cord goes to. Must be for a European(Uarepeeing) power outlet? Even though i have my doubts. I pissed on it 3 times all ready.Its still one square plug-a-ma-hickey away from fitting into the wall outlet, but if i ever get the lights to come on.....then look out. Laughing Laughing

Micose

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:41 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
MIcose glad you liked my attempt at painting. The colors looked like the color on the TV screen. Thats as close as i could get.hahahahaa Laughing The Trees that you see were from brushes made by me. I was trying to get something like what i was seeing on the 30 min show. After using the smudge tool on some like the back ground trees i found it easier to just lay down a vertical line, then smudge in the trees by hand. You know how Bob makes that crooked heavy line, then twirls,and dabs and pulls that line into a tree. Sorta... Shocked ...the same i guess. afro

Now the way i started was by looking at what i saw on the show. He always starts with somekind of BG already there. This show it was a white circle bg with a black outline. Then he added the sun and trees without leafs in the BG and so forth. I just done what he did. WELL TRIED what i saw him do. Laughing

So actually i just copied what i saw the Rossman do. Now if i had to come up with the technique on my own......the results maybe somewhat fooked, but Can't is not in my Vocab....so i wont say i could not. Dont worry unless you have a video? pirat i can see, your art is safe. Laughing Laughing Now that was funny, hell i had to stop typing for it to pass. Bow

Hey brain fart.... why dont you send the DEW a how to video, on your style. Then again if you knew how far this was from what he was doing.....you may wanna keep it. CHEATing......you know i'm too hardheaded to take shortcuts....dirt roads are a different story. Razz

dbe cool i shoulf try a vid....anyways whoz that Bob uve been talking us about?
NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:43 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
Matt whats happing bud, you know you read it all.....trying to tell stories Laughing
You thinking maybe, that me being as good as i am Shocked .....having a tablet puts the rest at a disadvantage. Well i agree, i too felt that way. When you have the raw skill that i have you would think that if Circut City Knew, they would not sell it to me....but they have no clue at the destruction they have unleased. So what?, if i blow the current all time high stats right out the water.
Is that my fault........NO it's not. I do have the tablet set to Grade 1-3 so i can't make the (super killer make the rest of the members mad and quit) chops. So i am still giving everyone a chance......but dont blow it.....it'll be your last.......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

What?......what?who?why?..........ohhh sorry was dreaming again. drunken
Hell actually i have had it since friday.....and still have'nt found out what the square thingee-ma-bob on the cord goes to. Must be for a European(Uarepeeing) power outlet? Even though i have my doubts. I pissed on it 3 times all ready.Its still one square plug-a-ma-hickey away from fitting into the wall outlet, but if i ever get the lights to come on.....then look out. Laughing Laughing
hah i didn't read it all but just read this the part about you pissing on it 3 times.... i nearly shit my pants w/ laughter....huh i wonder ed what that god awful smell was... and now i know... its the smell of laughter Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes

dewdew

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:10 pm   Reply with quote         

Micose, you don't know Bob Ross?.......so thats how you became so good at what you do......you were painting.....and i was watching BOB.
Check the YouTube.com some of his video's are on the site. Giant white boy afro, bearded......smokes some serious DOPE.....or is just one mellow S.O.B.
(sweet ol' Bob). Now after watching him.....come back and point out his Mistakes....You are the only person that may watch and say, hey he is FOOKING that up. Now his paintings and yours are completely different. He uses that wet on wet technique, and paints cute little scenes of the ocean, mountains,streams. So for you it may be a step or twelve backwards. You know it's the stuff i think you may have done in kindergarden. Laughing

P.S. i am going to do one your style......as soon as i figure out just how in the hell you do it. O.K. it may be a year or more before i even attempt it. Not that it would take me that long to learn........But hell i would'nt even know if i was finished. Well hope this helps you......IT WON'T......you have Bob beat by a mile. Cool

Matt don't be poppin the pants man.....unless they are not yours......then POOP away.

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:09 pm   Reply with quote         

and happy little trees damnit Laughing say it say it now Twisted Evil

dewdew

Post Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:34 pm   Reply with quote         

HAPPY LITTLE TREES OOOHHH AND DONT FORGET....there are no mistakes....just happy little accidents.......NOW AI"NT THAT THE TRUTH Laughing

MY whole piece is one big happy little accident...with gunfire Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - $79 approved by advisor - Reply to topic