Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - SAFE spam;-) - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:24 am   Reply with quote         

Once I fell asleep with a condom still on, I fell asleep before I could get rid of it.I woke up the next morning, didn't notice at all untill I started taking a leak.

Post Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:39 am   Reply with quote         

ledirlo wrote:
Once I fell asleep with a condom still on, I fell asleep before I could get rid of it.I woke up the next morning, didn't notice at all untill I started taking a leak.

Laughing

annajon

Post Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:31 am   Reply with quote         

ledirlo wrote:

.... no .... * shakes head * .... never mind. Not my problem anyway....

Oscar

Post Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:08 am   Reply with quote         

2000 called, they want their picture back.

dewdew

Post Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:00 am   Reply with quote         

Condom joke,

A girl was going off to college, her mom knew that having sex was going to be a big part of her new life. So before she sent her daughter off she gave her some sound advise.
Now if the boy you are with want's to lay his seed in the garden....whisper in his ear, what are you going to name the baby. He will pull out every time, so you won't get pregnant.

Date one got hot and heavy....just before he was about to bust....she whispered in his ear....and just like momma told her....out he came.

Date two went the same way, and just like momma said, it worked.

Feeling like she had a handle on things. The daughter went on date three.
After some heated panting and cuddling the two started to have sex.....she could tell the time was near so she whispered in his ear.
This time no pull out, she got worried and whispered louder, still the boy kept his pace.
Finally she started yelling what are you going to name the BABY......after the release of his seed the boy stepped back....took off the rubber and tied a knot in the end and said
HOUDINI....if the little fooker gets out of there.

Just goes to show Momma ain't always right.

Post Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:15 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
Condom joke,

A girl was going off to college, her mom knew that having sex was going to be a big part of her new life. So before she sent her daughter off she gave her some sound advise.
Now if the boy you are with want's to lay his seed in the garden....whisper in his ear, what are you going to name the baby. He will pull out every time, so you won't get pregnant.

Date one got hot and heavy....just before he was about to bust....she whispered in his ear....and just like momma told her....out he came.

Date two went the same way, and just like momma said, it worked.

Feeling like she had a handle on things. The daughter went on date three.
After some heated panting and cuddling the two started to have sex.....she could tell the time was near so she whispered in his ear.
This time no pull out, she got worried and whispered louder, still the boy kept his pace.
Finally she started yelling what are you going to name the BABY......after the release of his seed the boy stepped back....took off the rubber and tied a knot in the end and said
HOUDINI....if the little fooker gets out of there.

Just goes to show Momma ain't always right.

I thought the first part of the joke was f@#kin' hilarious... I think I will say that the next time some guy wants to pull the no condom thing!

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - SAFE spam;-) - Reply to topic