Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - No PSC for me :( - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Oscar

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:39 am   Reply with quote         

Do to my .... I'm freaking poor .... credit card debt, I no longer have internets.

I join kittie and some others who fallen into the depths of hell.

Adios amigos!

Crying or Very sad

Donations? anyone?

acemanoj

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:58 am   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:
Do to my .... I'm freaking poor .... credit card debt, I no longer have internets.

I join kittie and some others who fallen into the depths of hell.

Adios amigos!

Crying or Very sad

Donations? anyone?

Dude are you serious Question Question Question
If yes, then too bad..bye Smile

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:18 am   Reply with quote         

If everybody could donate one dollar to the help the internet fund then we could keep some of our wonderful people here. Is there a way to set up a paypal for just this event? I would be willing to donate a few bucks, I am not rich, not working right now much but if we all chipped in it could make a difference and then the offer could be turned around in our time of need for advantage or something. Can a programmer set this up and would anyone be interested in this?

Oscar

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:05 am   Reply with quote         

I actually pay off my internet bill, but decided to cut the service off... it's the worse feeling ever.

No service as of Nov 5

Wiz

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:26 am   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:
I actually pay off my internet bill, but decided to cut the service off... it's the worse feeling ever.

No service as of Nov 5

Bye Oscar, I hope you get back to being in the black and to PSC. Sorry to hear that times are tough for you, and hope you keep in touch through any Internet Cafe. After all we are family Smile

Good luck buddy!

Wiz

Wiz

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:03 am   Reply with quote         

you are a wondefull person

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:57 am   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:

It's pretty rare that someone who drives a Hummer can't afford the internet.

Martrex

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:

No service as of Nov 5

There is always the public library. If your comp is mobile they often have wireless internet 24 hours a day. Otherwise if deskbound do the piece and use one of their comps to access PSC and still post your fine work having done it at home. Cool

kittie

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:41 pm   Reply with quote         

Sorry to hear that Oscar.
I like being poor.
But there's a difference between poor and broke-ass... and I've definitely crossed that line.

Good luck to you!

ScionShade

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:05 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey Osca'
Can't imagine it'll be long before yer back..so I'll see ya then.
The whole silhouette style that you started
was a very nice addition to this place for a few months there.
Yeah I know a few people copied you to death but that's still yours.
Thanks for bringing something kinda new and well done to the PSC table.

dewdew

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:09 pm   Reply with quote         

Martrex i am suprised at you Shocked .......do you relize the damage it would to to Oscar's rep if he was seen at a library. Laughing Laughing

Just kidding Oscar, try to bundle your internet with something you really need, like cable, phone, that way you will be able to ask your parents for the money. Cool unless you had parents like mine.....i sure wish i knew thier new address Crying or Very sad
I did see a TATERCHIP can turned into a 25 mile radius wifi on the hackaday site.
Also since your work has internet....why not go into your router, modem properties, and have it set up to recieve your works network. YOU know like the network you use to get all your email and post at the office. Sign on the network just like at work. I used my wifes (NUVOX)all the time when i first started staying home.

The difference between poor and broke ass is. Poor is what i have been my whole life.......Broke ass is what i have been since getting married. My wife does'nt seem to be broke ass.....just stin-jee Laughing Laughing Cool

MindGraph

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:40 pm   Reply with quote         

Oscar...wtf? no ride, no surf? Other than those two are you ok? You been getting to your job ok? Sorry to hear about your losses and hope you get back on your feet bud. As others have said you are part of the community here and it feels like your moving out of our neighborhood. Hope you can come back soon. Keep us posted when you can and hang in there Wink
You've been a great help to me and I know others as well so a personal thank you to you and again get back here asap.
I really am grateful to have the internet and it's a great out so I know your feeling a loss. Crying or Very sad

WhimSea

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:46 pm   Reply with quote         

are you talking hi-speed, or digital or cable or dial-up? mine is $9.95 a month dialup... can you afford that?

Tesore

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Oscar...once you're an air traffic controller, you won't have time to chop anyway. Palm Springs has become an international airport and has been expanding like crazy. Move down here?

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - No PSC for me :( - Reply to topic