Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Voting - Anonymous contests. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

annajon

Post Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:53 am   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:

Default is recent, does this mean you will place the lastest entries in the front of the queue?

abraham

Post Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:24 am   Reply with quote         

Really? Then I will just post my entry on the very last minute before the contest opens. And while the contest is ongoing I'll keep on editing to put it always in front. If that's the case I don't need advantage. Not so good idea. I suggest that when you push the default button entries in thumbnail form will all appear, not just the first 12, there should be no more pages.

Heinlein

Post Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:23 am   Reply with quote         

abraham wrote:
Really? Then I will just post my entry on the very last minute before the contest opens. And while the contest is ongoing I'll keep on editing to put it always in front. If that's the case I don't need advantage. Not so good idea. I suggest that when you push the default button entries in thumbnail form will all appear, not just the first 12, there should be no more pages.

Agreed!

blue_lurker

Post Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:36 am   Reply with quote         

...Sigh...
You know what, I can remember when people came here to chop and have fun, learn and advance there skills..I just guess I'm an old fart that don't get this competition thing. I don't vote that much now days because people say ya friend vote then they say ya only vote for the most voted images, then they say ya don't vote cause ya don't like them.

Well I don't vote because its just not fun any more.

pakimo

Post Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:45 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
...Sigh...
You know what, I can remember when people came here to chop and have fun, learn and advance there skills..I just guess I'm an old fart that don't get this competition thing. I don't vote that much now days because people say ya friend vote then they say ya only vote for the most voted images, then they say ya don't vote cause ya don't like them.

So how can it be more fun? I think it is more fun with anonymous voting. Thats the main reason I am asking for it Smile And very exiting to see whom I voted on and who made the images after the competition is ended. Fun, fun and fun Smile

blue_lurker

Post Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:51 am   Reply with quote         

pakimo wrote:
blue_lurker wrote:
...Sigh...

So how can it be more fun? I think it is more fun with anonymous voting. Thats the main reason I am asking for it Smile And very exiting to see whom I voted on and who made the images after the competition is ended. Fun, fun and fun Smile

Its not fun, it still has that win at all cost factor...add to that Pms to vote for some ones image...no matter how there worded...not o mention the amount of msn traffic over an anoun contest...been here to long I guess and know to much, I may be Jaded a little by the past, but don't let that stop you mate...whilst its still fun for you go for it dude. Very Happy

pakimo

Post Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:08 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:

Its not fun, it still has that win at all cost factor...add to that Pms to vote for some ones image...no matter how there worded...not o mention the amount of msn traffic over an anoun contest...been here to long I guess and know to much, I may be Jaded a little by the past, but don't let that stop you mate...whilst its still fun for you go for it dude. Very Happy

People that cheat find a way to cheat regardless how the site is set I think. But of course I might be wrong. I am new and haven't experienced too many anonymous contests. Smile

ReinMan

Post Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:52 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
pakimo wrote:
blue_lurker wrote:
...Sigh...

It is sad, but most of us who love this site get to his point, Dear Blue. Sad

And i agree with you: if someone is having fun voting for Their Friends, even if the shadows suck or the perspecive suck or the edges are blurry, well then Keep on Keepin' On.

But once one gets to the No Fun Zone it is hard to pull back into Happy Land. I get ya, Blue. (let's go have a pint and talk about The War, eh?)

Wiz

Post Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:30 pm   Reply with quote         

pakimo wrote:
Have the anonymous contests ended? I find them much more interesting, honest and fun. I don't mean with prices, but with hidden names and votes....

flower

EDIT: And it is better to give and recive critic when the feedback is anonymous intill the votings ends. And much more to learn from others then.

Disagree!!!!!

I like to know who's pointing the fickle finger of Critique or Praise... some I have a lot of respect for, and some I don't.
The Anonymous Vote takes away that immediacy that I like so much about this Website.

Try Worth 1000 if you like being anonymous Laughing

Wiz

pakimo

Post Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:51 am   Reply with quote         

But one still see who's pointing the fickle finger of Critique or Praise in the anonomous contests. The person getting the praise see it at the same time they recive the vote and the rest see it after contest has ended. I don't see what you mean.

I would also just like to say I am NOT trying to point a finger on ANYONE on this site for anything. That is not my intentions making this thread.

ReyRey

Post Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:28 pm   Reply with quote         

I believe in Anonymous contests because I am in the witnesss protection program. Shocked Doh!

Post Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:16 pm   Reply with quote         

LMAO

rockfisch

Post Thu May 15, 2008 8:28 am   Reply with quote         

"I believe in Anonymous contests because I am in the witnesss protection program. Shocked Doh!"

Post Thu May 15, 2008 8:28 am   Reply with quote         

okay Very Happy

Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:16 pm   Reply with quote         

i love the anonymous contest because everything is more farer, for instance i see the same people giving votes for the same people so that they get a returned vote...we should judge chopped pics not the personalities of each person. WORD:=)

peace out

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Voting - Anonymous contests. - Reply to topic