Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - new greek girl;) - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

yello_piggy

Post Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:37 pm   Reply with quote         

Sliver wrote:
yello_piggy wrote:
BUT: Most of the greek people have a problem with all your litter! (Many other nations too...) Its a shame, the beaches are mostly full with plastics, like bags and straws (due to the trend to Nescafe Frappé) and garbage is lying around almost everywhere. There are beautiful beaches, but Argh *)
In Greece there seems to be one rule: "Cant see the litter, so it does not exist. Out off the eyes, out off the mind." You can smell dumps miles bevor you drive bye, because they are burning, or better glowing and smoking.
I really love your country, and no one has asked me for my opinion, but your country should really get this fixed soon, 'cause its too..."yesterdays".

Still friends? Shocked

*) Read some weeks ago, that there is a region in the middle of Pacific Ocean, where lots of plastic-parts are drifting in the water, It is accumulating there due to ocean currents and winds. The expanse of this region is as large as the African Continent Exclamation The parts consist of rests from one-way-gas-lighters, the middle peace of QTips, bottles and huge quanities of pellets - the raw-material for plastic-factories for being melted during production. In recent years a cargoship full with these pellets was lost at sea.

And now I STFOAC!

Still friends of course! I know how busted this place is better than any of you! I'd be the first to get on a chopper and leave, as no one here appreciates anything. Greek people are animals, and Greece is just a giant farm. Sorry to say! Very Happy

Our government needs a good kick in the arse for they are the worst burglars around!
If we could only RENT a foreign government for a few years to show them how to run a country....

And thats the deal: You save your money, buy NO chopper and stay in your country. Then prepare my regency over the Greek country, when I come to Athens one day! Laughing Laughing king

yello_piggy

Post Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:37 pm   Reply with quote         

And now some words about AUSTRIA: We still have Nazis! Shocked

Post Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:50 pm   Reply with quote         

yello_piggy wrote:

Nazis are everywhere.... I found a dozen Nazi profiles on deviantart! Evil or Very Mad

If you're not on a Mac, you're wasting your time..
supak0ma

Post Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:08 pm   Reply with quote         

you had me at girl, hello Cool

Post Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:46 pm   Reply with quote         

Sliver wrote:
yello_piggy wrote:

Nazis are everywhere.... I found a dozen Nazi profiles on deviantart! Evil or Very Mad

I am from Calgary Alberta, Canada... and I went to a protest held by members of the Aryan Guard (a local organized group of individuals whom subscribe to white supremacy, which I realize is only a fraction of a larger organized group), to counter-protest about 2 weeks ago. The supremacists were protesting people wearing a hijab/burka/headdress while voting, and part of their argument was about preserving the white man's culture. Counter-protesters outnumbered them by more than double. It was astounding how they were worried about preserving the white man's culture, and didn't see the hypocrisy that those who wear these headdresses just want to preserve their culture.
.... and even more ironic is they succeeded in preserving their culture through the promotion of denying others their culture, and not embracing cultural diversity!
Anyways, there are Nazi's, Neo-Nazi's, White Supremacists and even Odinists (it seems white supremacists are drawn to the Odinist faith, but not all Odinists are White Supremacists) abundantly in Alberta, and it's sad to see!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - new greek girl;) - Reply to topic