Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Enjoy some nice music - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:44 pm   Reply with quote         

I just discovered a wonderful soul singer. Her name is Shaya and my favorite song is Ignite the Soul. She has a couple of her songs on her myspace site. Ignite the Soul is hit bound according to Promosquad a ratings company.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=114737475

Tesore

Post Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Very good! Thnx Very Happy

arcaico

Post Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:22 pm   Reply with quote         

there's already a thread for this purpose.

http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4531

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Post Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:25 pm   Reply with quote         

Arc typical ..... sigh. don't you have something to do?

arcaico

Post Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:32 pm   Reply with quote         

wtf did i do now?????

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

dewdew

Post Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:37 pm   Reply with quote         

Do you have to have a soul to listen......i sold mine Crying or Very sad
Got this real nice harmonica for it........now if i just knew how to play the harmonica. scratch Dang i should have got a kazoo Cool

Oscar

Post Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:52 pm   Reply with quote         

arcaico wrote:
wtf did i do now?????

just being you Laughing

Post Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:55 pm   Reply with quote         

hey hey ... arc was right!

There's a thread for music.
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=4531
It can have no sense to start a new thread every time we talk about music. There's already 54 pages, 807 replies & 30684 views there...

Smile

Post Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:26 am   Reply with quote         

What is with you guys and your thread counts? There are also zillions or it seems threads on scavenger hunts, there were more than 1 breakfast threads running about.. NOT to mention a couple of Fire threads.. I don't see any bitching about that? whiners! So I don't get it so what? Anal types here. Laughing This is my thread and you don't got to even look at it if it bugs you.
okay Manic is pissed! Twisted Evil
Tomorrow look forward to my jazz music thread! Very Happy

Post Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:14 am   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
What is with you guys and your thread counts? There are also zillions or it seems threads on scavenger hunts, there were more than 1 breakfast threads running about.. NOT to mention a couple of Fire threads.. I don't see any bitching about that? whiners! So I don't get it so what? Anal types here. Laughing This is my thread and you don't got to even look at it if it bugs you.
okay Manic is pissed! Twisted Evil

Don't care if Manic is pissed. Wink
Just try to help ... we started threads like "Official Video Link Thread & Other Useless Junk" just because there was everyday one or few new threads with YouTube links everyday.
So in the same way this thread help to not make the same big boring mess with music... and you can not only share the music you know or the music you found but also you can find very good stuff to discover there if you're a little bit curious.

Hey! You don't need to start a new thread about jazz, if you talk about good jazz, because we surely already talked about it on that thread.
Smile

arcaico

Post Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:24 am   Reply with quote         

I was gonna defend my point, but Claf has done it already... besides, in most forums it's COMMON SENSE to post in an existant thread instead of creating a new one that has the exact same purpose...

But nooooooooo... arc is bitching... arc is a moron... arc just wants to create chaos...

pffft... whatever

TheShaman wrote:
fine fine! I'm an idiot!

Post Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:28 am   Reply with quote         

Well since you opened up this can of worms then here... I don't go around on this site planning wars or planning to make enemies just like to have fun. but with you guys... you take the fun right out of this site. lol lighten up and have a blast... and as I said who cares I sure don't and it won't stop me from posting what and when and where. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

TutorMe
Site Moderator

Location: Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet.

Post Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:46 am   Reply with quote         

Come on you guys, lighten up. It's almost christmas. Speaking of which... http://xerosecurity.com/hu2.mp3 Laughing Laughing

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:41 am   Reply with quote         

you would be in SO MUCH trouble if

SHOWCASE

was still about... Twisted Evil

Post Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:06 am   Reply with quote         

I don't think I'd have trouble taking on anybody ( who is showcase?) but that is not my agenda. It's about having fun and maybe something that has lived out it's time here and of another age. and these people talk but never post entries or much positive things on forums but gotta get on here and bash on the forum..... The psc thing to do.
Very Happy

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Fun and Games - Enjoy some nice music - Reply to topic