Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Does anyone here know the user Death of A Clown? - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:56 pm   Reply with quote         

I know him from elsewhere, and I haven't heard from him in a long time. He planned on hitchhiking from New Jersey to California (stupid, I know), and as far as I know, he began his trip some time around July 5 of this year.

I know he was on this site a lot, so I was wondering if anyone knew him, and, if so, if anyone's heard from him.

ScionShade

Post Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:59 pm   Reply with quote         

DoaC hasn't been in forums at least since July 5, but I could swear it hasn't been that long since DoaCs been in chat.

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:41 pm   Reply with quote         

Does he look like his avie?

Wiz

Post Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
Does he look like his avie?

Eve, are you taking your Meds? LOL!

Wink Wiz

Post Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:06 pm   Reply with quote         

No. >_>

WhimSea

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:33 am   Reply with quote         

did you try reaching him with his a'im address?

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:18 am   Reply with quote         

As far as I know he hasn't signed on to any of his AIM addresses. But I can't monitor them 24/7...

Oscar

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:54 am   Reply with quote         

Ijorabi wrote:
As far as I know he hasn't signed on to any of his AIM addresses. But I can't monitor them 24/7...

thats why yer not a haxor !

WhimSea

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:08 am   Reply with quote         

does he still use aol for email? I've got his address - I could email him for you, but he won't know who the heck I am...

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:51 am   Reply with quote         

His main email address isn't aol.

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:16 am   Reply with quote         

Raising Brow hitch hiking across the U.S..... that really doesn't sound like the cleverest thing to do Confused

I have not spoke to him, or seen him around for nearly 5 months.

His last entry here was made on June 10th and his last note on an entry that I can detect was one of his own on June 26th..... hope DoC's ok Confused

Oscar

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:43 am   Reply with quote         

marcoballistic wrote:
Raising Brow hitch hiking across the U.S..... that really doesn't sound like the cleverest thing to do Confused

I have not spoke to him, or seen him around for nearly 5 months.

His last entry here was made on June 10th and his last note on an entry that I can detect was one of his own on June 26th..... hope DoC's ok Confused

So just because its the US its unsafe? for yer information 1000's of people hitchhike every year!

most are found raped and dismembered

splodge

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:26 am   Reply with quote         

Hallcross Toots
TofuTheGreat

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:47 am   Reply with quote         

While yer at it find Feral Hamster, Square, YerPalAl, occecid, MissRobin, etc. Confused

dewdew

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:03 pm   Reply with quote         

Don't forget to look for DEBVAHN.....i really miss the "no sorce used" entrys. O.k mostly i just miss the comments in the contest......Everyone screaming "hey stupid" with the keyboard was entertaining. They still do that....just now its on my entrys...not as fun for some reason. scratch

Maybe some one took his screen name a little too serious. Hicking across the US is not that good of a idea anyway. Hell i have ran out of gas just a few miles from home, and no one ever slowed down for me.....let alone gave me a ride. It may be the fact that i am 6'2" and 225lbs with the scowel of a pro wrestler........that's ok though......i like to walk.

WE must track DOWN the CLOWN......lets see......we need a math guru.....(i say tofu,or DP)....well they are smart fellows so math should be a easy thing for them. Beside's i have to take my shoes off to count past 10. Confused

The average man stands at 5'10" tall and has a stride of about 2.5-3 feet per step. So ever 2000 or so steps he could cover about 1 mile. Should take on the average 12-14 minutes to complete a mile. Now he has been gone for how long?
Some one hurry every Minute we waste the farther he gets.....i hope he stops at the water(ocean). Because then you have to calculate the whole nautical mile thingee into the equation, plus the number of strokes per mile.........ooooouuuucccchhhhhh there goes my ears bleeding again

it's so hard being SPECIAL and mentally challenged at the same time. rabbit

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Does anyone here know the user Death of A Clown? - Reply to topic