Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Critics. Some are harsh - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Wiz

Post Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:35 pm   Reply with quote         

Use your GIF skills and pay the little bastard back, at his own site;-)...

http://www.netdisaster.com/

Have fun dropping some shit on his head folks!

:wink:Wiz

TofuTheGreat

Post Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:57 pm   Reply with quote         

annajon

Post Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:30 pm   Reply with quote         

abraham

Post Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:09 pm   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
Shocked
This whole thing was DEFINITELY NOT directed at any of the PSC members and I apologize to manic and abraham if they took it that way.

When I first found the site it was configured for Google. Then I saw you could mess with it and thought the "critic" style animations were funny (see the "Laughing" in the original post?).

Twisted humor and by and large most people seem to have gotten it. Very Happy

Wait. That means you're all a bunch of twisted people! Shocked

I can live with that. Twisted Evil Laughing

Nothing to worry Tofu! It's very clear to me that it has nothing to do with me. It's all about the 'netdisaster site' and it's 'target site'. I was just involved because my work is in the PSC homepage today. Laughing

Post Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:46 pm   Reply with quote         

I feel much better knowing that this was a generic rip of the site deal rather than a stab to a member. Whoa! I maybe a bit sensitive about things as it seems like I have to have a rant about weekly with you guys! I just think I need to imbibe something a bit stronger to deal with ya'll. lol But in particular was a picket with Abraham's name on it. Which made me think it was very specifically targeted to him. Confused

Ya'll got to realize too I was born in the deep south where females are raised a bit different than rowdy global guys. I think it's me and not you people. lol I am dead serious about this...... it IS ME.
Okay Tofu you had a great joke on me and I fell for it in every way... so it's a funny link.... Thank god my faith in you guys has been restored!
I have run the dialetizer thru the site to get a near similar effect you can pick Swedish, Elmer Fudd, Jive, Cockney etc for a fun look at PSC.
http://www.dialectizer.com

I apologize for wanting to ban Tofu's ISP! I am sorry for my misunderstanding..... Okay bring on the vodka! Very Happy I will try to stay off these forums! sorry sorry and Tofu for the record I like you and think you're a nice guy! I've never had a reason to think you were off your crackers. Laughing

Post Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:10 pm   Reply with quote         

what is so funny is I made this comment on Matt ( NOGOOD's) cousin's thread...

"yeah be sure and have a couple of forum squabbles,(maybe same as sending out hate mail) then plan on sending out lots of apologies. "

AND IT IS SO TRUE... I DO THIS WEEKLY Laughing Embarassed

TofuTheGreat

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:19 am   Reply with quote         

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Manic you made me giggle. Laughing

Now I gotta go try that dialectizer. If it looks like I think it does I may prank my boss. hehehehe Twisted Evil

Edit:

Looks like the link was hijacked by a domain squatter. However there is one at http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/ that does all the same things.

Redneck is pretty funny for our county's website. Laughing jocolor

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:38 am   Reply with quote         

That rinkworks link is the one I really meant to put on here. I was tired and when I put that other link up and checked it afterwards, I realized it wasn't the same site but it was close. Glad you found the real one. It is funny to see them talk about the site in some of those dialects. I think Jive calls home the "crib". It works best if you have a serious site. Hey run Scion's Venice Florida site thru one of those dialects.. I bet that would be funny, maybe though not to him but I think he can take it. Very Happy

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:19 am   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Manic you made me giggle. Laughing

Now I gotta go try that dialectizer. If it looks like I think it does I may prank my boss. hehehehe Twisted Evil

Edit:

Looks like the link was hijacked by a domain squatter. However there is one at http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/ that does all the same things.

Redneck is pretty funny for our county's website. Laughing jocolor

On our site yo' kin inter modified images into corntests appropriately called photoshop corntests. Other members then view, vote an' comment on yer wawk. Th' contess entry wif the dawgoned-est votes, wins. Yo' kin win real prizes, while tradin' secrets wif some of th' wo'ld's most talented graphic artists.
Click hyar t'sign up. It only takes a moment an' it's FREE! Fry mah hide!

Laughing

Post Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:22 am   Reply with quote         

omg, I think you got the redneck dialect... tis funny... about those CORNTESTS.... lol

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Critics. Some are harsh - Reply to topic