Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - one more question??? - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

ohhhh..... shnikies he's at it again

matt shut the eff up and drink another beer

57%

57%

[ 4 ]

ohhh no he didn't!!! did he just ask that???

14%

14%

[ 1 ]

te he he ...... i'm naughty

28%

28%

[ 2 ]

Total Votes: 7

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:53 pm   Reply with quote         

hah ok you all remember my thread about what makes a man, well i'm at it again Laughing Shocked Confused

as eve would say " damn it matt you just opened another can of worms" Twisted Evil
ok ready? please let me say before i begin i've only had 2 beers and i haven't smoked..... so you can't blame this thread on me towards that this time
Laughing
ok here goes nothing.....WHAT MAKES A WOMAN, A WOMAN???
the can has been opened.... let the sh*t fly

love, matt

Laughing

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:55 am   Reply with quote         

hah i love it 2 people have voted on the polls along w/ me. but no takers. so i guess i'll start.

a woman to me is a kind hearted spirit that is strong and independent. one that achieves many things one to stand up for herself. a woman is one to be loved one to be hated. feared and not feared. one that is equal, one that will love me for who i am and one that will hate me for who i am... just to name a few.

TofuTheGreat

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:08 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's the vagina, uterus and ovaries.

I could be wrong though. Twisted Evil

dewdew

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:13 am   Reply with quote         

Women have vagina's.......that is all i have learned about the female species so far..........who needs more......just that little bit has screwed up my mind enough....ohhhhh and they are soft and smell nice too. Did i mention vagina's Cool

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:25 am   Reply with quote         

heheheeee...good one!
When I was 18, a guy I knew told me that a woman's not a woman until she's had a child. I took great umbrage at that...I can tell you. Twisted Evil

18 years later (lol) with a 17 year old daughter of my own, I may tend to agree that THAT dumbass might've been onto something.

What Makes A Woman A Woman? no, duh, not having a vagina. They can be surgically altered to suit anyone's "lifestyle" these days.

Same answer to What Makes A Man A Man?
only a woman can answer that. Wink

TofuTheGreat

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:31 am   Reply with quote         

Tis true that they can give a guy a vagina. That's why I include the uterus and ovaries. These automatically exclude the he-shes. Laughing

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:38 am   Reply with quote         

hah good keep it rolling Arrow

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:45 am   Reply with quote         

ah...grasshopper, a good woman sees past a man's shortcomings and does not hate...never hate.

to quote something I've never forgotten...
Romance is rarely based on any real harmony or discord between people. Instead, it's based on whatever information about them we can lull ourselves into believing. --Thomas Tryon

now that quote won't answer your question, but I do believe it holds some insight.

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:51 am   Reply with quote         

a woman is usually the one that sees to the details, all that stuff you guys miss and don't think is important but makes it or breaks it. You might bring the pig to the table but she will fix your pig, add flowers to your pig, tell you how wonderful you carved that pig and tell you what a great man you are for bringing that pig home and love you for being pig headed about your pig and you can't see how you ever lived without your woman to fix your pig and it's all in the details. Felt a little pig-headed tonight. Very Happy

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:51 am   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
ah...grasshopper, a good woman sees past a man's shortcomings and does not hate...never hate.

to quote something I've never forgotten...
Romance is rarely based on any real harmony or discord between people. Instead, it's based on whatever information about them we can lull ourselves into believing. --Thomas Tryon

now that quote won't answer your question, but I do believe it holds some insight.
very nice eve. however the guestion i seek is not for my own knowledge but rather the knowledge of others insite. if that makes any sence at all Question

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:53 am   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
a woman is usually the one that sees to the details, all that stuff you guys miss and don't think is important but makes it or breaks it. You might bring the pig to the table but she will fix your pig, add flowers to your pig, tell you how wonderful you carved that pig and tell you what a great man you are for bringing that pig home and love you for being pig headed about your pig and you can't see how you ever lived without your woman to fix your pig and it's all in the details. Felt a little pig-headed tonight. Very Happy
ah ha very good jen he he you said pig lol Laughing

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:58 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
the guestion i seek is not for my own knowledge but rather the knowledge of others insite. if that makes any sence at all Question

others??? Hmmm

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:07 am   Reply with quote         

others as in multiple personalities or others who are too shy to ask for themselves? Just kidding you... Wink

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:10 am   Reply with quote         

no others as in you guys does that make sense ??? i want to know what others have to say about it.... i think Wink hell, now you are getting me all messed up Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oscar

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:41 am   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's the vagina, uterus and ovaries.

I could be wrong though. Twisted Evil

I don't know where you get this info from here tofu... you sure this is not a beaver yer talking about?

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - one more question??? - Reply to topic