Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Okay where exactly is PSC? - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Martrex

Post Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:14 pm   Reply with quote         

Some say the States other Europe due to time settings. Enquiring Minds want to know where is PSC? Cool Laughing

the burning couch

Post Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:18 pm   Reply with quote         

Well...Shazou (FireFox add-on) says that the server is in McLean Virginia. ....wonder if that's correct Rolling Eyes

Post Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:53 pm   Reply with quote         

The new owners are Canadian. Servers can be anywhere in the world.

ScionShade

Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:03 am   Reply with quote         

...but He's a Canadian presently in some far eastern country... Hmmm

Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:02 am   Reply with quote         

Let me get this straight...

The servers are in virginia, the owner is from canada..who happens be in the far east right now...leaving splodge in charge of everything...who was just happen to be in the hopsital and almost died?

Sounds about right for the PSC...disfunctional yet entertaining. But yet our members seem to make this site even better each year.

Oscar

Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:38 am   Reply with quote         

dbbowling wrote:
Let me get this straight...the owner is from canada..who happens to...leave splodge in the hopsital and almost died? ...disfunctional yet entertaining...

you think this is entertaining? the owners beating up splodge and leaving him in the hospital? and almost dieing?

you better take that back boi !

Mad

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:03 am   Reply with quote         

hell if i know where psc is? shit i don't know where i am half the time Laughing except some times in your forums text box Shocked

splodge

Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:13 am   Reply with quote         

the servers were way up north america, the site was sold to a canadian and the servers changed, but i dont know where too.
the new owner is doing the exchange student thing and touring the world, currently in the far east island hopping.
i did not nearly die, i was finding breathing a little hard so i stoped breathing and they sent me to hospital Smile

Hallcross Toots
gravyboat

Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:08 am   Reply with quote         

i did not nearly die, i was finding breathing a little hard so i stoped breathing and they sent me to hospital Laughing Laughing Laughing

HHaaahahahhaahahahahahahaha Jeebus Splodge, quote of the century Laughing Laughing Glad you're back to breathing mon ami. Cool

The Closer you get to Canada the more things there are that wanna eat your horse.
annajon

Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:25 am   Reply with quote         

gravyboat wrote:
i did not nearly die, i was finding breathing a little hard so i stoped breathing and they sent me to hospital Laughing Laughing Laughing

HHaaahahahhaahahahahahahaha Jeebus Splodge, quote of the century Laughing Laughing Glad you're back to breathing mon ami. Cool

Damn sure glad you're back splodge.

Lord David

Location: Melbourne, Australian Continent, Earth, Sector 001, United Federation of Planets, Alpha Quadrant.

Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:04 am   Reply with quote         

For all we know these servers could be in Kim Jong Ill's basement. He's a big fan of PSC you know. Razz

Wiz

Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:18 am   Reply with quote         

Martrex wrote:
Some say the States other Europe due to time settings. Enquiring Minds want to know where is PSC? Cool Laughing

"The answer is sitting in front of your monitor screen, not behind it!" Wink Wiz

Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:20 am   Reply with quote         

I love that Wiz, is tempting to write on a webpage that is cranky about browsers to say... "this site looks best on my monitor, at my house, on my PC." funny Very Happy

Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:54 am   Reply with quote         

I'm guessing that while the absentee owner sips Singha beer on a Thai beach while getting his 2 dollar body massage, the furthest thing from his mind is making server payments.

My question is,

a: how long before the site goes down?

and

b: how do I resolve my jealousy issues?

cafn8d

Post Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:57 am   Reply with quote         

badcop wrote:
I'm guessing that while the absentee owner sips Singha beer on a Thai beach while getting his 2 dollar body massage, the furthest thing from his mind is making server payments.

My question is,

a: how long before the site goes down?

and

b: how do I resolve my jealousy issues?

a: ten minutes, but only for ten minutes

b: check back after "a"

Wink Laughing

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Okay where exactly is PSC? - Reply to topic