Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - If you could spend the day with one person, who would it be? - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

TofuTheGreat

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:48 am   Reply with quote         

I'm watching Good Morning America and they had a piece titled the same as this thread. Diane Sawyer spent the day with Esther Williams.

So this got me to thinking. If you could spend one day with anyone who would it be? And what would you do? Would it be a movie/tv star? Or an athlete? Or a statesman/stateswoman?

Who would you love to spend one day with? Just for fun give a currently living person and then ANYONE from history.

For me I'd like to spend the day with:

Deceased:
Nikolai Tesla. I'd want to learn as much as I could from this man. I'd want to see some of his experiments first hand. Also would love to learn from Bruce Lee for a day. Cool

Currently living:
Hmmmm..... This is tougher than I thought. I think probably Steve "Woz" Wozniak. He's the only guy from the golden age of computers that seems to still be grounded in reality. Laughing

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:15 am   Reply with quote         

Deceased: Bob Marley
We'd roll a Phat one and I'm very interested in how he spreads that magic....

Currently Living: Stephen Hawkins
Maybe the greatest mind today, and I'll have difficulties grasping his way of thinking but I still have some unanswered questions from his book "A Briefer History of Time" Smile

If you're not on a Mac, you're wasting your time..
splodge

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:28 am   Reply with quote         

Deceased:
my Dad, great thinker, drinker and artist, died while i was still to young to care about any of those things.

Currently living:
Theoretical physicist and futurist Michio Kaku, greatest fully functioning mind around today

Hallcross Toots
blue_lurker

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:35 am   Reply with quote         

Deceased: any Egyptian that helped build the pyramids, come on we all wanna know how they did it.

Alive: Myself...then I may just be able to work my own shit out and get on with life.

dewdew

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:49 am   Reply with quote         

DEAD: ELVIS....no matter how you look at it....when one man can walk up to a stage and 15 chicks fall out from shear excitement.....dang it, that boy had something special. And unlike the Beatles.....he was only one man. So they can't claim they had women do that too...... More than one is a collective..... NOT the same thing.

ALIVE: This is hard because i would have to look up to them and in this day and age......there is not a lot of folk's i admire.........But one does stand out
WILLIE NELSON......to be over 70 he is in good shape and still has the ability to sing and write music. So i guess i would roll that Phat one as sliver said and sit and talk to the HERBAL AMERICAN.......Merle Haggard would be another brain that i would like to pick. And like tofu stated.....staying grounded....well besides the flying High part.. Laughing is what makes them two so appealing.

Hey Sliver, while you are with Stephen Hawkins.....tell him to make that souped up speak-n-spell to say.....WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY A GAME......like on the Wargames movie from the early 80's. And you may want to carry a Blunt....Stephen would be wild as hell tore up and high.....man that would be some good shit to record Cool

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:55 am   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:

ALIVE: This is hard because i would have to look up to them and in this day and age......there is not a lot of folk's i admire.........But one does stand out
WILLIE NELSON......to be over 70 he is in good shape and still has the ability to sing and write music. So i guess i would roll that Phat one as sliver said and sit and talk to the HERBAL AMERICAN.......Merle Haggard would be another brain that i would like to pick. And like tofu stated.....staying grounded....well besides the flying High part.. Laughing is what makes them two so appealing.

Hey Sliver, while you are with Stephen Hawkins.....tell him to make that souped up speak-n-spell to say.....WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY A GAME......like on the Wargames movie from the early 80's. And you may want to carry a Blunt....Stephen would be wild as hell tore up and high.....man that would be some good shit to record Cool

Definetely! Laughing Laughing ..and say hi to Willie from me & my Brother! Very Happy

If you're not on a Mac, you're wasting your time..
dewdew

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:59 am   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
Deceased:
my Dad, great thinker, drinker and artist, died while i was still to young to care about any of those things.

Currently living:
Theoretical physicist and futurist Michio Kaku, greatest fully functioning mind around today

Damn Splodge that first one is deep......i would say you are more like him than you think. You run a web site from the death bed......drink like a fish.......and have artistic talent coming out the wah-zoo.....beside's you started that whole breathing thing again which just goes to show you are no quiter Mr. Green. DEEP man DEEP..... Cool

O.k its back to hating you again Cool

Micose

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:25 pm   Reply with quote         

Living person : Martin Gore (composer and cool drinker), Nora Jones (im in love geez...)
Dead persons : Francis Bacon (painter), Stanley Kubrick...and yea...my dad, like Splodge...for the same reasons...painter,player,drinker,don juan etc...)
st1n3r

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:33 pm   Reply with quote         

dead: i wanna party with elvis or jim morrison, hendrix maybe jesus

alive: charls manson or tommy lee, no wait OZZY

SWINGING BLADES LIKE A HELICOPTER

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:21 pm   Reply with quote         

Good question...
I'd have to say:
Dead: Thomas Edison... He's my hero. He and I would have a blast! ^_^

Alive: Weird Al Yankovick. We would also have a blast. ^_^

Fictional: Superman... ^_^

annajon

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:26 pm   Reply with quote         

Dead: Pope Joan, legendly the only female pope in history, who died between 850 and 860 AD after giving birth. To see if it was actually possible for a woman to inherant the highest Catholic Seat - because I still think that women were cheated out of their rightfull place in the church between the time of the disciples and the time the bible got written in 340 AD.

Alive: A baby born in Darfur, in one of the refugee camps. I would probably stay there then, to make sure that child could grow up in safety. Which in my case would probably mean that I will have to learn to fight. And that is way outside my current box.

ReinMan

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:47 pm   Reply with quote         

NOBODY wants to talk to ME. Sad Crying or Very sad

(Maybe if I kill myself?) Confused

P.S. Splodge: thanks for hooking me up with Dr. Kaku. He ROCKS - AND he's NOT DEAD! Smile

yello_piggy

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:17 pm   Reply with quote         

Absolutely Jim Morrison and Bjoerk, the Icelandic Musician-Genius :magicwand:

splodge

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:19 pm   Reply with quote         

Hallcross Toots
yello_piggy

Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:19 pm   Reply with quote         

st1n3r wrote:
alive: charls manson

Shocked charls manson is still alive? hope you mean marilyn manson...

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - If you could spend the day with one person, who would it be? - Reply to topic