Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Something weird about this... - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

abraham

Post Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:34 pm   Reply with quote         

Meaty wrote:
Might help if they posted thier comments in english so we knew what they where saying ?
http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/127968/fallen.html

Hi members! It's a Philippine language jokingly saying that he was hoping one of those hands was his Laughing

Being a Filipino myself but I'm here in China, I believe those posters are from Philippines. I think Tawiskaro was right, they are young students from Bulacan State University. Maybe one of them discovered this site and told to his/her schoolmates and they were excitingly tried joining. I'm sure they mean no harm. One of them even put his location in his profile, here http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=39483 . Don't worry, maybe in a week or two most of them will be gone or perhaps a few would stay, hope so Very Happy . Actually, before them I know 4 old members here are from the Philippines.

splodge

Post Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:46 pm   Reply with quote         

good to see the "buddy voting" and the "dump all your votes on the first day" systems are still working, keep ut the good work guys Mad

Hallcross Toots
pakimo

Post Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:05 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
good to see the "buddy voting" and the "dump all your votes on the first day" systems are still working, keep ut the good work guys Mad
Only one way to change that. And that is to change the system. But I am relative new so I don't know what have been tested in the past.

splodge

Post Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:24 pm   Reply with quote         

we had flat out anomimouse contests for about a year (someone correct me) and most of us hated it, now we run open contests again and most of hate it?
ha ha!! i sure am glad i dont run this site Smile

Hallcross Toots
annajon

Post Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:37 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
we had flat out anomimouse contests for about a year (someone correct me) and most of us hated it, now we run open contests again and most of hate it?

When do we get to vote for you again splodge?

pakimo

Post Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:49 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
The one problem I seen with the anonymous contests is that some give 25 votes and some give 5. And it comes out wrong. But it can probably be fixed by entering a minimum/maximum limit of votes. Like the votes will not be active if there isn't given a minimum amount of votes. And if the limits not given our own entry would be disqualified.

I am just thinking and trying to solve the problem you mentioned Wink

abraham

Post Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:12 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:

Am I winning because of this Rolling Eyes ? I hope not! Laughing

splodge

Post Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:17 pm   Reply with quote         

after five years of talking about it in the forum and in chat we are no closer to a solution, only i have all the answers, but i've fogoten them at the moment.

sorry if it looked like i was pointing the finger at abraham and our new friends from BSU earlier, i was in fact talking about almost everyone else.

Hallcross Toots
dewdew

Post Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:48 pm   Reply with quote         

Now i know i may be a little slow......but has every one over looked the facts
1. it's a school....University....which means 18-24 year olds.
2. Universitys have girls......i swear......and some nice looking ones too.
3. They are from the Phillipines.....HELLO.....18-24 year old Phillipino girls

I would like to thank God for allowing my prayers to be answered. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i'm sorry i'm just so happy.........and lord......tell em DEWDEW said...HOW YOooooooU DOING. geek .....

splodge

Post Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:11 pm   Reply with quote         

i wish a few would drop in and say Hi, do they teach english in tech uni's over there?

Hallcross Toots
dewdew

Post Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:45 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
i wish a few would drop in and say Hi, do they teach english in tech uni's over there?

NO......not the uni's.........they are a bunch over there. Laughing Laughing

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:37 pm   Reply with quote         

has anyone contacted any of them? or do we know an answer yet some of them have great work. that is if they are all conected in some way i was just curious?
-m-

Post Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:59 pm   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
some of them have great work.

and some of them...not so much
http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/130296/votes.html

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:44 pm   Reply with quote         

badcop wrote:
NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
some of them have great work.

and some of them...not so much
http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/130296/votes.html
ok granted that image seems to be directed towards hate against america. i got this from the title and what i saw in it. weather or not it is about that at all i don't know. also i live in america but i understand that this site is a global one so others may view me being from the US as a threat or hated against i don't know where that person is from and i hope that everyone can just put our differences aside and get along but then that will never happen in my own personal belief. i hate politics i do think that their are many governments that have been corrupt in times including my own. basically i don't have a problem w/ any one unless they themselves have done me personally wrong doing in some way... and if so then its in their best intrest to get the hell out of my sight Laughing Shocked

acemanoj

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:33 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK wrote:
has anyone contacted any of them? or do we know an answer yet some of them have great work. that is if they are all conected in some way i was just curious?
-m-

Ya matt they are connected with each other.....students of same university. See this
http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/130248/display.html

It was all a misunderstanding.....they are no way any spam or a joke.....just some regular members of PSC.

They came in peace.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Something weird about this... - Reply to topic