Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - Clouds tutorial help! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:51 pm   Reply with quote         

He has the 'Ed Begley Jr. meets Yasser Arafat' look that all the kids are rockin these days.

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:51 am   Reply with quote         

Granulated wrote:
TheShaman wrote:
well at least if this is spam, its about photoshopping. Laughing

I have no clue what you're on about tho. cause theres no link here to help out Wink

if its spam it went to the trouble of adding a siggy !

If it's spam, the Jepper-depper is new, but Huh was opened in 2005. I think that's some serious, hardcore dedication going on in the world of spamming! Laughing Laughing Laughing

huh

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:59 am   Reply with quote         

Haha.. yea it looks strange with two users. But i created this user in 2005 when my friend Pedder did the same, but I never started uploading photos to the contests. Now i have time and some more photoshop "skills" to enter the contests.

Regarding to splogde. I'm not stating that he's a noob and i never did for he is surely not! But i still think his site sucks. There's alot of relavant and useful tutorials on his site, but the site itself is so confusing and i give up after a few seconds because theres like 1000 links on the frontpage placed in 100 tabels with confusing colors and fonts. Perhaps he's got skills at photoshop, but really not homepage design and setting up a homepage!
Use this as constructive critisism. Smile

Btw. a photoshop expert deserves a better homepage!

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:39 am   Reply with quote         

Oldage wrote:
http://frolikyn.deviantart.com/art/Cloud-Tutorial-56178757

OLDAGE FORGOT HE WAS NO LONGER ON PSC?????? HUH????????

annajon

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:47 am   Reply with quote         

[quote="huh"] There's alot of relavant and useful tutorials on his site, but the site itself is so confusing [/quote]

LMFAO

he's so right about the page design btw :p the simpler the better

MindGraph

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:34 am   Reply with quote         

huh

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:09 am   Reply with quote         

#Mindgraph - Yes thats the tutorial where I cannot get the right settings for the brush!! Smile

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:18 am   Reply with quote         

huh wrote:
#Mindgraph - Yes thats the tutorial where I cannot get the right settings for the brush!! Smile

I am kind of rushing right now getting ready for work so only had time to post the link. I will check it out when I get to work to see if I can help you more. Wink

MindGraph

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:37 am   Reply with quote         

well I followed the tutorial and watched each step and the only thing I can guess your having problems with is maybe the softness of the brush? Not sure but based off watching each step I noticed that the brush did not make the softness that the tutorial shows until I set this part

You have to have the top on "pen pressure". If that's not your problem let me know and I'll see if I can narrow it down more. Other than my crappy attempt at trying to be an artist plus I don't have a stylus pen I was able to get a basic look of the tutorial... Shocked Laughing

TheShaman

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:50 am   Reply with quote         

LOL I said IF he was spam... I obviously didn't think it was really spam. Spam tries to sell you something. But I wasn't sure if he was trying to get us all to use their Tutorials (sometimes you need to pay for a book or something). Obviously he wasn't spamming.

and MG! thats what I said too Laughing
check Other Dynamics with Pen Pressure on.

Huh... so did you figure out the problem yet?

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:58 am   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
Oldage wrote:
http://frolikyn.deviantart.com/art/Cloud-Tutorial-56178757

OLDAGE FORGOT HE WAS NO LONGER ON PSC?????? HUH????????

Laughing Laughing Laughing

MindGraph

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:24 am   Reply with quote         

huh

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:42 am   Reply with quote         

@ all

I'm gonna get a new hair cut now, so i'll try it out later. But thanks for your help!

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:06 pm   Reply with quote         

brush hardness set to 0 gives it soft edge's.....any brush. OOHH and that was from the site that SPLODGE has.TOO bad you did'nt take the time to actually use it.......LAZY design class. Laughing

it amazes me at the complete asshole's that think IT SUCKS is CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISIUM. That is the main reason you get ... in the votes comments.

He created a member name in 2005......but never posted. Now that he has Photoshop skills and time he will post some entry's after he gets that hair cut. Laughing

WEll since Splodge has the ABILITY to reject entrys for no other reason than....IT SUCKS.......good luck with that whole starting to post attempt. Laughing Laughing

huh

Post Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:50 pm   Reply with quote         

Okay! Do you post anything serious?

1. I did say that it sucks, but after that I mentioned about 6 things that the site lacks and could need to get fixed. Isnt that constructive critism?

2. You got some serious prejudices! Just because I created my user in 2005 does not mean that I can't do anything in Photoshop, now does it?

3. You swere and throw flaming and blaming to left and right. Can't you have a discussion going on in a proper way? Now please act a little better and grown up. Do you always flame the new ones in that way?

I understand if you think that I'm stupid because I do not like Splodges design, but you don't have to make fun of me and write in a way which is related to: "Ha! Look at him! He's different, lets laugh at him!" That is not really nessecary.

4. Try out your tip in Photoshop. You'll never get a brush that looks like the in the tutorial with just setting the brush hardness to 0. Well, I already because i read the tutorial from start to end which I also stated in my first post.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Ask the Experts - Clouds tutorial help! - Reply to topic