Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Reinman's got the flu - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

TofuTheGreat

Post Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:39 pm   Reply with quote         

Show the man yer love. Wish I could claim this but I found it and immediately thought of the Clown prince of Canada. Hopefully he's familiar enough with Guitar Hero to get the humor. Very Happy

Post Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:45 pm   Reply with quote         

ahh well here festive, healing and what mother would send.
http://www.campbellsoup.com.au/brands/product_detail.aspx?code=1032

hope you get better soon. Mr. Green

Paul Von Stetina

Post Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:23 pm   Reply with quote         

Maybe if he called himself the Sunman he would be OK... Rolling Eyes

Get well, you cantankerous old fart... Very Happy

Synthvet

Post Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:27 pm   Reply with quote         

maybe next time, when we say, "take your Flintstones vitamins", you'll listen.. Laughing Laughing

ReinMan

Post Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:18 pm   Reply with quote         

TofuTheGreat wrote:
Show the man yer love. Wish I could claim this but I found it and immediately thought of the Clown prince of Canada. Hopefully he's familiar enough with Guitar Hero to get the humor. Very Happy

HAH! ACCORDION Hero! BRILLIANT! (*drag to desktop=> SAVE TO DISK*) Cool Though I suspect that if a person WASN'T SICK before they played it, they WOULD BE soon afterwards. Razz Wink

Yes. Yes, it is true. I have had a VERY yucky week here in the dreary wet Westlands of Canadah.

It has been a WEIRD flu, one worthy of my WEIRD life: no intestinal problems, only head/nerves/joints. Kinda feeling like a head-trauma patient most of the time - said trauma coming from a Close Encounter with a Third Rail or some such nastyness. The wife has had a nasty chest cold too, so all in all it has been a frickin SnotFest here at Chateau RainyRein. Razz

So, thanks so much for your thoughts... there are many out there in MUCH worse condition than me, fer sher... but that doesn't mean that I dont' appreciate your Get Well Wishes any less. Very Happy

manic_d wrote:

Thanks for the soup, eh? Very Happy

Post Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:21 pm   Reply with quote         

rainy man... almost sounds like you had a case of the shingles instead of the flu.. Shingles is adult form of chicken pox meaning if you had chicken pox as a kid and for some reason have a crappy immune system you can catch it again aka as shingles.. it works on your nerves.. hard for dr manic to diagnose you from across the border but they do have some great RX's for this but you got to see a real licensed MD for that..

dr manic can not help with online pharmacy needs. Soup can soothe meanwhile. I do hope you are doing better,

I sorta feel like you aren't being truthful on that photograph.. what do you REALLY look like... you look too healthy and fit holding that can of chicken soup... lol Laughing

ReinMan

Post Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:38 pm   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
rainy man... almost sounds like you had a case of the shingles instead of the flu.. Shingles is adult form of chicken pox meaning if you had chicken pox as a kid and for some reason have a crappy immune system you can catch it again aka as shingles.. it works on your nerves.. hard for dr manic to diagnose you from across the border but they do have some great RX's for this but you got to see a real licensed MD for that..

dr manic can not help with online pharmacy needs. Soup can soothe meanwhile. I do hope you are doing better,

I sorta feel like you aren't being truthful on that photograph.. what do you REALLY look like... you look too healthy and fit holding that can of chicken soup... lol Laughing

Actually I took that shot this morning.... This "affliction" hit over a week ago and I'm on the OUTSIDE of it now. Today was an almost functioning day for me here. (You may note a few postings and whatnot from yours truly around the site today? Sorry about those. I BLAME THE MEDS!) And also, you may not know this, but I know a little bit about this program called Photoshop. It has this neeto thing called the HEALING BRUSH? Wink

Had shingles once - nasty stuff. This was different but almost as much fun. Huh.. Or maybe this was a newer post-911 version of shingles? Oh well, a rose by any other name would suck as bad. Razz

I'll be even better by tomorrow morning (as I will have had my fill of My Name Is Earle and The Office by then Smile ) and its all uphill from there! YAY!

Thanks for your thoughts, all! Cool

Wiz

Post Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:25 pm   Reply with quote         

Hey Rey, watch out for those immigrant Doctors, some of them have some weird remedies for the common Head Cold Laughing

Get well soon Buddy!

Twisted Evil Wiz

annajon

Post Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:44 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
TofuTheGreat wrote:

HAH! ACCORDION Hero! BRILLIANT! (*drag to desktop=> SAVE TO DISK*) Cool Though I suspect that if a person WASN'T SICK before they played it, they WOULD BE soon afterwards. Razz Wink

Yes. Yes, it is true. I have had a VERY yucky week here in the dreary wet Westlands of Canadah.

It has been a WEIRD flu, one worthy of my WEIRD life: no intestinal problems, only head/nerves/joints. Kinda feeling like a head-trauma patient most of the time - said trauma coming from a Close Encounter with a Third Rail or some such nastyness. The wife has had a nasty chest cold too, so all in all it has been a frickin SnotFest here at Chateau RainyRein. Razz

So, thanks so much for your thoughts... there are many out there in MUCH worse condition than me, fer sher... but that doesn't mean that I dont' appreciate your Get Well Wishes any less. Very Happy

manic_d wrote:

Thanks for the soup, eh? Very Happy

@ Reinman: Maybe you don't like Ry Cooder? Try "Chicken Skin Music" with contribution from Flaco Jiminez
which makes you dance like crazy,

or "Bilbao 00:00 h" from the Baskian artist Kepa Junkera

These albums would be better medicine then even Manic_d's Campbell Chicken Soup, because the albums give you more energy and will to live!!

ReyRey

Post Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:25 am   Reply with quote         

Reinman has more important things to put his energy into right now. I know it is probably a strange concept to some of you young 'uns, but PSC is not the Real World. Give the guy your prayers, but don't bug his ass to chop. You know he loves this shit and he wouldn't be taking time out unless he really needs to.

If you don't pray, then at least think about him being VERY HEALTHY and riding a bicycle across Ohntario or something equally exhilarating. Wink

ReinMan

Post Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:43 pm   Reply with quote         

AnnaJon: I prefer Get Rhythm, but Chicken Skin Music is also one of my favorites and is on my iPod Wink

Rey² - Yeah. Thanks for getting my back, dude! Very Happy

Everyone - I'm STARTING TO GET 'normal' COLOURED PHLEM NOW! YAY! I am HEALING! AMEN!!!!!!

Your well-wishes, prayers, talismans, and lack of evil thoughts towards me is working!! Very Happy Thank you!

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:27 pm   Reply with quote         

Try this on the missus...I'm sure she'll agree with the ad copy that said "Fun for the whole family!"

GET WELL!

Post Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:32 pm   Reply with quote         

bIRD fLU rEINMAN GOT BIRDFLU, Shocked Kill it! Laughing
ReinMan

Post Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Bird Flu!? I guess I should have not eaten that GREEN chicken leg? Shocked

Hey, Nancers! I got one of those things.

BTW - it isn't so great, in fact it snot fun at all. Sad

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:11 pm   Reply with quote         

BWAAAHAAAAAAA!

Just get better, you.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Reinman's got the flu - Reply to topic