Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Run A Muckas w/ N.G.S.P. - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

couldb5150

Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:59 pm   Reply with quote         

pollyO

Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:38 pm   Reply with quote         

I want a divorce!!!!!!!

couldb5150

Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:32 pm   Reply with quote         

pollyO wrote:
I want a divorce!!!!!!!

DONE!!!!.....GEEEEZ !!!!!!!!!!!

couldb5150

Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:38 pm   Reply with quote         

deliandave wrote:
Well, I used it for the woo'ing Eve, but it really was my little test.... Yup, that's right. Bun #4 in the oven.

Time to neuter the hubby.

[size=18]TIME TO NEUTER THE HUBBY!!!!....WTF WOMAN??
YOU'LL SCAR HIM FOR LIFE ....AND WE ALL KNOW ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES HUBBY A DULL BOY.....DO YA REALLY WANNA DULL BOY ON YOUR HANDS?????....
(POOR GUY...AS i SIGH IN DIS BELIEF.......TIE DEM TUBES WOMAN!!!!!....CAUSE YA KNOW BETWEEN THE TWO PROCEDURES THERE'S A "VAS-DIFFERENCE"...YA MEDICAL PEOPLE WILL GET THAT ONE !!!!.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AM I MENTAL ?[
/size]

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:02 pm   Reply with quote         

Laughing some funny sh*t in here Laughing

Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:13 pm   Reply with quote         

See your beef Matt is my heaven. Rain is a blessed blessing when you have no rain ......................ever. just call the eastern US the Appalachian Desert.

But there is no nicer thing to hear a rain storm and be all snug in the bed hearing it patter in your NO LEAKING roof..... and yes I realize you have to eventually crawl up out of that nest and go out in it and drive with the other fools my beef here RUDE ASS DRIVERS IN THE RAIN>>>> lol but if your rain hits on a saturday and you are tucked into a cozy bed well that is heaven. Add thunder and lighting for awesome light effects on the ceiling and it's just a concert. I love rain. Very Happy but for you I hope you have less rain in your life. where is my rain emoticon?

*lack of punctuation/capitalizations= a serious sign of lazy writer

another beef lol and just kidding is why is your crap popping up in my post... %$&* lol Laughing

ReyRey

Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:27 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm pissed because I'm hung like a horse. It always gets in the way. I can't sit without hurting myself. When I sleep it always hogs the pillow. It always wakes up before me and demands pancakes. Evil or Very Mad

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:52 am   Reply with quote         

jen its because i'm a gangsta like that, that my text pops up in ur forum box... but you better watch out something of rey might pop up in your forum too lol rey thats funnier then hell Laughing i almost got ate by a cat today at work Sad that sucked thats my newest beef Shocked

annajon

Post Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:13 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
I'm pissed because I'm hung like a horse. It always gets in the way. I can't sit without hurting myself. When I sleep it always hogs the pillow. It always wakes up before me and demands pancakes. Evil or Very Mad

What you mean, your wife has big teeth??? You call your wife horse??

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:33 pm   Reply with quote         

i hate it when certain co workers discard un covered needles in the treatment sink under a pile of trash for me to go and pick up and cram it into my fucking finger!!!! rather than place it in the sharps container that is 2 feet away... thankfully i work at a pet hospital instead of a human hospital!!!! still fucking hurts though Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
Wiz

Post Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:51 am   Reply with quote         

annajon wrote:
ReinMan wrote:

where to start....
where to start?
scratch

You don't realy need to eat all the ice, ReinMan

"Where Else Rey...

... you can't f@ck it all up, most of is already F@cked!" Wink

Wiz Rolling Eyes

Tawiskaro

Post Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:36 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:

Mine wakes up without me. It visits the neighbors like one of those Martian probes in War of the Worlds. Brings stuff home, too. Sometimes it gets into fights. I'm guessing cats because of the scratches. It doesn't have a camera. Do you think I need rabies shots?

Oh, and my wife calls it "Andy." I think that's short for "Andyconda."

Laughing

Edited: Any association with, reflection upon, or similarity to real persons was unintended. Exclamation

Post Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:02 am   Reply with quote         

laughing at "Anna" lol what on earth does it bring home? just imagining a game of fetch ...... hilarious Laughing

hmm you changed the name from Anna to Andy..... lol

annajon

Post Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:13 am   Reply with quote         

Twisted Evil

dewdew

Post Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:44 am   Reply with quote         

Hey hey......put those up...besides i've used bigger things to swab mine out................I KNOW. Surprised ...........it's a sick visual Embarassed......wait heres another one.
Mines so big........ we looked like twins on mama's ultrasound.

now i hate how easy it is to upgrade anything like, phone feature's, channels on cable or sat, Just click click....now you have all the channels......but if you have a problem or need to down grade to save cash, now thats like 3 days on hold.....but your call is very important.....the next avalible operator will assist you shortly......my big ol' butt.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Run A Muckas w/ N.G.S.P. - Reply to topic