Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Mac or PC - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Tommeken

Post Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:45 pm   Reply with quote         

papavales wrote:
if you are not a pc advanced user just go for the mac:) Yeah sometimes if you can't drive a hayabusa then you 'd better go for a volvo its safer, SLOWER and more expensive.

so ur saying mac is slow eh Raising Brow

my CS5 opens in less than 2 sec. and ur pc? is it really faster than this? Shocked

papavales

Post Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:59 am   Reply with quote         

Tommeken wrote:
papavales wrote:
if you are not a pc advanced user just go for the mac:) Yeah sometimes if you can't drive a hayabusa then you 'd better go for a volvo its safer, SLOWER and more expensive.

my CS5 opens in less than 2 sec. and ur pc? is it really faster than this? Shocked

no man of course a mac can run faster than a slow pc, but for any mac ANY MAC! there is a cheaper pc that runs faster.
About photoshop wich is optimized for mac yes you need a way specs faster pc from a mac to run it at the same performance but again with less cost.

no comments for the opening time of the program(my android phone opens faster photoshop than my pc)

TJ

Post Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:25 am   Reply with quote         

Tommeken wrote:
papavales wrote:

I've been using Macs for years now. I'm running on a 2.7 dual and CS2 (sometimes CS3) and PS will open in a blink of a eye.

My problem is it opens and I still sit there blank! Confused WTF do I do with that source look!
Can someone..... PS, Mac or any system upgrade my imagination folder in my head to get some chops going!!!!!!

Damn, I hate this chopper block shite!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tommeken

Post Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:28 pm   Reply with quote         

TJ wrote:
Tommeken wrote:
papavales wrote:

I've been using Macs for years now. I'm running on a 2.7 dual and CS2 (sometimes CS3) and PS will open in a blink of a eye.

My problem is it opens and I still sit there blank! Confused WTF do I do with that source look!
Can someone..... PS, Mac or any system upgrade my imagination folder in my head to get some chops going!!!!!!

Damn, I hate this chopper block shite!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

same stuff over mate..don't worry bout it, you still make cool chops Wink

Tommeken

Post Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:40 pm   Reply with quote         

papavales wrote:
Tommeken wrote:
papavales wrote:

no man of course a mac can run faster than a slow pc, but for any mac ANY MAC! there is a cheaper pc that runs faster.
About photoshop wich is optimized for mac yes you need a way specs faster pc from a mac to run it at the same performance but again with less cost.

no comments for the opening time of the program(my android phone opens faster photoshop than my pc)

ofcorse there's always something faster or better looking..or whatever...there's no correct answer to the question mac or pc...it is what you prefer to use....and what your demands are from your machine....
about that faster and cheaper pc ..you've got a point there... but in the past i had a windows pc and to keep it fast i had to do upgrades every year (or sooner)...and there's always something that's broken or doesn't fuction proper anymore..and that's why i took the 'MAC-STEP' and i'm very happy now...
whenever you decide to come in to the 'mac community' your more than welcome Wink

papavales

Post Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:00 pm   Reply with quote         

Tommeken wrote:
papavales wrote:
Tommeken wrote:
papavales wrote:

ofcorse there's always something faster or better looking..or whatever...there's no correct answer to the question mac or pc...it is what you prefer to use....and what your demands are from your machine....
about that faster and cheaper pc ..you've got a point there... but in the past i had a windows pc and to keep it fast i had to do upgrades every year (or sooner)...and there's always something that's broken or doesn't fuction proper anymore..and that's why i took the 'MAC-STEP' and i'm very happy now...
whenever you decide to come in to the 'mac community' your more than welcome Wink

Agree man to most of your opinions. We all know that windows kills hardware and ofcourse there is no correct answert to this question. I m also a gamer so a descent gpu stucks in my box.

Actually i have allready plans of buying a Mac for my music composing-recording, because of the better softwares and statabillity. Maybe use it for photoshop too:)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Mac or PC - Reply to topic