Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Tis The Season - Reply to topic

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:32 pm   Reply with quote         

“Happy Christmas!"

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

In addition, please also accept my best wishes for a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make this country great (not to imply that this country is necessarily greater than any other country or area of choice), and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual orientation of the wisher.

This wish is limited to the customary and usual good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first. "Holiday" is not intended to, nor shall it be considered, limited to the usual Judeo-Christian celebrations or observances, or to such activities of any organized or ad hoc religious community, group, individual or belief (or lack thereof).

Note: By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher at any time, for any reason or for no reason at all.

This greeting is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. This greeting implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for the wishee her/himself or others, or responsibility for the consequences which may arise from the implementation or non-implementation of it. This greeting is void where prohibited by law.

Razz

Synthvet

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:52 pm   Reply with quote         

and I also wish you a politically correct period of time ......... Laughing

ReyRey

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:54 pm   Reply with quote         

F$#@! You Too.

ReyRey

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:55 pm   Reply with quote         

Oops..Shocked ..I meant, Happy Holidays. Very Happy Laughing Wink

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:55 pm   Reply with quote         

ReyRey wrote:
F$#@! You Too.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

annajon

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:06 pm   Reply with quote         

And happy seasonal wishes to you too, Digitalpharao, and lots of luck to you and your family in the comming months (please stetch this wish to however long you want it to last, because it is flexible and will last years if need be).

annajon

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Great.
I wish you that Santa claus leaves you alone.
That your family keeps cool.
That fuckers from any sex, origin, whatever their motivation might be, leave you alone.
That the trouble steps off.
That worries go away.

Naaaaah, such stuff only happens once you're dead, so I dont wish you all that.

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:46 pm   Reply with quote         

ledirlo wrote:
Great.
I wish you that Santa claus leaves you alone.
That your family keeps cool.
That fuckers from any sex, origin, whatever their motivation might be, leave you alone.
That the trouble steps off.
That worries go away.

Naaaaah, such stuff only happens once you're dead, so I dont wish you all that.

Cool

dewdew

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:03 pm   Reply with quote         

your mama Surprised well scratch i did not understand those great big words. study ......but may santa leave no dewdew in your stocking Cool

cafn8d

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:31 pm   Reply with quote         

Joyful and Healthful Chrisanakkahwanza Year to One and ALL! etc... Laughing

Oscar

Post Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:52 pm   Reply with quote         

dewdew wrote:
your mama Surprised well scratch i did not understand those great big words. study ......but may santa leave no dewdew in your stocking Cool

I got some dewdew last x-mas and I'm still trying to clen up the stain. Confused

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Tis The Season - Reply to topic