Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - LATE NIGHT SANTA - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

HAVE YOU BEEN GOOD?

YEAH.....i'm always good

18%

18%

[ 2 ]

WELL, there have been moments

81%

81%

[ 9 ]

Total Votes: 11

dewdew

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:31 am   Reply with quote         

Just wondering who else is just sitting up.... waiting to go out in the cold and bring in HOHO for the kiddys.....here is a spot to bitch about it. Very Happy ....IT"S the season for giving.....so this is my gift to PSC......i know......i'm cheap. Very Happy.....now put on them slippers and go out to the shed and drag that giant toy up the steps.....SSSSSSHHHHHH you wanna ruin it......BUNCHA BIGFOOTS...........MERRY CHRISTMAS

ScionShade

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:02 am   Reply with quote         

Hey no joke...I was actually just standing around in the front yard thinking the same thing.
Doggone must be seventy five degrees out there, and that gibbous moon
lighting up those skittering clouds, and the gentle breeze, and scent
of magnolias, and all them flowers in bloom...
it's just TOO MUCH! Oh now will you just look at those Christmas lights reflecting of the ripples in the lake from them jumping fish? insanity I tell ya.

Tawiskaro

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:18 am   Reply with quote         

Yep. Sippin' a Labatt Blue, waiting for our last believer to go to sleep. I think this will be her last year believing in Santa. We watched A Christmas Carol earlier--the George C. Scott version. Soon I will go out into the relatively balmy 30 degrees to unplug our Christmas lights. Then Santa pulls all the goodies from his sleigh (my basement office and seven other hiding places). We had an hour long blizzard yesterday (after a two day monsoon), so we have some snow on the ground.

Merry Christmas.

blue_lurker

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:08 am   Reply with quote         

All over for me now its 3pm, every one is having a nap...kids in he pool, meals all done nothing but relaxin and a few drinks to have now...

Just under 100 degrees out side and the aircon is workin over time but its been a sweet sweet day.

Merry Xmas PSC

dewdew

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:28 am   Reply with quote         

alright Shade.....thats enough of those big words....GIBBOUS.......you now i can't pronounce that. It's warm in Fla.....but two states up in SC it's cold...o.k....30's.....but thats cold. Blue you lucky midget lover......with ya pool and a/c.....it's not fair.

The tree is full.....the toys are out....and the sleep(nap) is over....BRING ON THE FAT MAN.
Well its 6:20 am....on the 25th and the kiddys are still in bed with those sugar plums in thier head. The Sun is just starting to rise and i bet as soon as light hits the window they will be up. Can't wait to see thier faces...that is the best part......besides the good food. Smile Hope everyone has a great Christmas, and gets some sleep tonight.......looks like SANTA brought the PS3......so i may be AWOL for a few days.......you know how those new games can get in the way of life. Smile
Now i cant wait to get out the Chainsaw and open some toys.......well you know they have tie wraps, and tape, and plastic hold downs...it's like trying to break into Fort Knox. I don't think shop lifting is a problem in the toy department.......unless you take the whole package. Twisted Evil

Wiz

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:45 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
All over for me now its 3pm, every one is having a nap...kids in he pool, meals all done nothing but relaxin and a few drinks to have now...

Just under 100 degrees out side and the aircon is workin over time but its been a sweet sweet day.

Merry Xmas PSC

"Where the Hell are you BL? Up in Cairns!!! It's been a miserable cloudy 25C in Brisbane all day Sad

If you've got a nice warm 100F, how about sharing some of that sunshine around! Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wiz

janetdog

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:40 am   Reply with quote         

Tree is trimmed, Melaniedoggy is passed out. I've been wrestling with gimp, open office impress, ps7, ir7, and several online sites. The kids are sleeping and I'm about to get dressed to go to the store. Temp is about 45F tonight so I will have to go with long pants and a sweatshirt. Merry Christmas folks!

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:57 am   Reply with quote         

Wiz wrote:
blue_lurker wrote:

Merry Xmas PSC

"Where the Hell are you BL? Up in Cairns!!! It's been a miserable cloudy 25C in Brisbane all day Sad

If you've got a nice warm 100F, how about sharing some of that sunshine around! Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wiz

West oz mate and we got another scourger comin 2morrow...41 C
Another day by the pool sippin Lemon lime and bitters with ice and dem little brollies witn fruit on em....

Damn lifes a bitch huh

annajon

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:32 am   Reply with quote         

Light cloud cover, and sunshine, just above 5'C here, and no snow.... Crying or Very sad

In an hour we are going to my daughters house for a Christmas diner.

Everything cool and calm here...

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:02 am   Reply with quote         

Anybody got a c to F converter? I don't remember my conversions. C means nothing to me unless I am in the car and converting the temp over. Throw in a quick conversion. Now if you are yakking in volume or distance I only compute in metric. CC's and liters and meters.

Anyhoo. Merry Christmas to everyone and to the ones who are about to end the joy hope you had a wonderful day.

Dew- I am temp wise in the same neighborhood. But the daughter is past believing in Santa and the magic has left when the believing died.

Now I get to cook all day long and clean the house....... I just love christmas............ lol hope you had a good one but I know you did since you played Santa and that's a cool gig. Very Happy

TofuTheGreat

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:31 am   Reply with quote         

I spent 4 hours of Christmas Eve shoveling snow. We got somewhere between 10 and 24 inches. Hard to tell cuz of the drifting. Confused

BUT!

This morning I got an iPod Shuffle from my wife and kids and a new leather coat! Very Happy

Tis' a good Christmas.

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:59 am   Reply with quote         

Ah Tofu, you had a white one.. we got a Brown one.... meaning that everything is dirty brown colored and leaves blowing all around. BUT you know that moon that Shade was talkin about was awesome just gorgeous and there was a star or a planet twinkling right under the moon and a gorgeous pink, purple orange sunset yesterday to die for before big bright moon popped out.

BTW when the full moon comes all the crazies pop out from under the rocks. If you don't believe me ask any person who works in health care ...... a full moon means your ER is full of nuts.

Merry Xmas Tofu and that is a very nice xmas you got. Very Happy santa

Tawiskaro

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:35 pm   Reply with quote         

manic_d wrote:
Anybody got a c to F converter? I don't remember my conversions. C means nothing to me unless I am in the car and converting the temp over. Throw in a quick conversion. Now if you are yakking in volume or distance I only compute in metric. CC's and liters and meters.

Anyhoo. Merry Christmas to everyone and to the ones who are about to end the joy hope you had a wonderful day.

Dew- I am temp wise in the same neighborhood. But the daughter is past believing in Santa and the magic has left when the believing died.

Now I get to cook all day long and clean the house....... I just love christmas............ lol hope you had a good one but I know you did since you played Santa and that's a cool gig. Very Happy

To convert Fahrenheit to centigrade, subtract 32 degrees and divide by 1.8. To convert centigrade to Fahrenheit, multiply by 1.8 and add 32 degrees.

dewdew

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:33 pm   Reply with quote         

West oz mate and we got another scourger comin 2morrow...41 C
Another day by the pool sippin Lemon lime and bitters with ice and dem little brollies witn fruit on em....

Damn lifes a bitch huh.....

.......mumbles under breath like Yosimite Sam.....rackin-frakin--aussie-beachy-freagin-fragin.......iiiiiiiii'eeeeeeesssssss .........hate that rabbit. Laughing ......

Blue....that is a ABOR'IGIN'EE Christmas..............with BROLLIEs Cool .......

hey TAW.......i though it was like TIMES 9 divided by 5......or times 5 divided by 9......just depends on which way......maybe thats just HILLBILLY MATH?......leave it up to Americans to want thier OWN system.....everyone else use's metric......but no........we had to throw the tea overboard......which might i add is the reason you have to buy TWO sets of WRENCHES... Doh! ...ohhh well maybe i'll get the METRIC set next year Wink

MANIC .......the magic is not gone......it's just cost too much....You would be suprised.... A new car would bring out some magic.. Razz ....WE have a 1000 dollar limit here.......so the magics leaving fast... Laughing Laughing Laughing The Ol' lady ai'nt been happy in years.....BUT i thinks she coming around Mr. Green

Martrex

Post Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:01 pm   Reply with quote         

Here is San Diego, it will be dry and in the low 70's today and drop down into 50's at night.

And the Chargers are kicking butt!

Here is a temp conversion table.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - LATE NIGHT SANTA - Reply to topic