Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - Brain PICKING.....booger thumping - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

if a tree was chopped down in the middle of the woods and no-one was around...would it make a sound?

yes

13%

13%

[ 2 ]

no

0%

0%

[ 0 ]

if no one was around....who chopped it down?

86%

86%

[ 13 ]

Total Votes: 15

dewdew

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:16 pm   Reply with quote         

I have been asked to design a biker tshirt??? and usually something like this would be right up my alley. I don't know that it will ever get printed....i was refered by a friend, to a guy that screen prints T-shirts in his spare time around town here. Trust me it's a small town....i think they are roughly 20,000 in all of Union County.

The only instructions i got was design something YOU would want on a biker TSHIRT........to which i said........FOOK THAT......brother, i don't think what i would print on a Tshirt would even be legal.....you know like the back saying....if you can read this....back your tailgate'N ass up. A ladies tshirt with BIG DADDYS HEADREST across the chest.

I am so use to doing tattoo design's, i have become a lazy thinker. Tattoo's are easy, you get some personal info....incoporate that and thier idea...BAM...A TATTOO.....but this is different. I hate all the skulls, chains, flames, maltesse cross shit. I know ,there went the BIKER PART. I guess i just want it to be different than whats out there. I am looking for some good IDEA's....i mean i love everyones art here.....but i am more or less just wanting to pick a few Cells from a few different brains. I needed IDEA'S, and i figured that since i belong to such a great group of people that actually do this for a living, maybe that would be something that was o.k.. I may never be asked to do another in my life, and with the Artistic group here, i may have a shot at creating something great.

I dont want anyone to think that i want to use your art, or copy anything that was not mine.....that's the Reason i ask for IDEAS.

any help even just bullshit help is ok....i just want to throw the ball around before getting Neck deep....you know..... bouncing ideas.

ReyRey

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:37 pm   Reply with quote         

I want a tattoo of a $100.00 dollar bill on my "how-do-ya-do" Just in case my wife wants to blow $100.00 dollars. Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked Embarassed (sorry) Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing (not really) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

splodge

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:55 pm   Reply with quote         

Hallcross Toots
dewdew

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:02 pm   Reply with quote         

ROOM REY....think ROOM. Laughing Laughing Laughing .....if things go south, make sure your WILL has you cremated and put in a douch.....so she can run you through one more time. Laughing Laughing Shocked

Cool

NIce design Splodge.......web site???.....cash flow....what's that.????
i'm not looking to make a fortune.....but if it happened, well i would spend it....or at least try my best......It's more like the guy who prints the little league Ball teams T's (ALL 5 OF them) mostly for free......minus the shirt cost.......... wants me to come up with a design.....like i said, It may never even be printed. Having to make the screens may not even be worth it. I know his son.....and he thought i would like a shot....SO...this is it...

a drawing i was playing with in PS

[/img]

Martrex

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:23 pm   Reply with quote         

It may never even be printed.

But you can always print an iron on one just to say your work is being worn!! Laughing Laughing

For Silkscreen they used to charge more per added color. So cost kept down would be in 1 color and as such they only have one screen to be made.

Otherwise think of the average age and IQ of the people who might get these. Cool and classy, or wild and wierd?

But have fun figuring it out! Laughing Laughing

splodge

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:37 pm   Reply with quote         

modern screen printers don't use screens anymore, they use sheets of acetate with a very posh printer that etches the design in the acetate, one sheet per color, i built and ran a T shirt site for a friend for a while,
most printers would want hi def 2,000 X 2,000 pixel saved as .png with transparent background

Hallcross Toots
dewdew

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:38 pm   Reply with quote         

I know what ya mean Marty.....It's like cars and paint jobs. EVERYONE will buy a regular paint job.....but only a select few want Flames and flake on the pinto. Cool I just thought it was cool to be asked....Makes ya feel good....i would like to do a class A job.....sorta like my first tattoo.....i wanted that thing to be jumping off BAD......well it was bad....not good bad either......but it was a learning process. Cool I think it's wearer only showed it on rare occasions Confused .....i know some here get paid and are pro's.....and i would'nt even ask for thier help, but this is the only CREATIVE place i have. My kids love Drawing....as long as i'm doing it Smile ....both got a light pad for X-mas....it's like a light table, but small and batterie powered....DIM AS HELL....but they think its the cat's butt......so if i want to brain storm ART and IDEAS...this is the place.......again.....i'm not thinking market....i know i should.......i'm thinking......HOLYSHIT.....look......that would mean more than cash......WELL til a point anywho. Cool

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:39 pm   Reply with quote         

recycle some old biker jokes

I'm not afraid of Satan. I'm married to his sister.

Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?

Design flaws in women
1. There is too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusion.
2. It chatters constantly at high speeds.
3. Most of the rear ends are too soft and wobble too much.
4. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust,
and finally,
5. The maintenance costs are outrageous

dewdew

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:42 pm   Reply with quote         

splodge wrote:
modern screen printers don't use screens anymore, they use sheets of acetate with a very posh printer that etches the design in the acetate, one sheet per color, i built and ran a T shirt site for a friend for a while,
most printers would want hi def 2,000 X 2,000 pixel saved as .png with transparent background

POSH????.....ughhhhh

HELLO......i live in the HICK capital of the UNIVERSE......ACiaaaaaawhat......like i said....dont look for it in your local wal-mart Laughing Laughing Laughing .......Think backyard.....in the shed screen printing Laughing Laughing Laughing ......we dont need a bunch of HICKS loose with aciasomething.....burning down screen doors all across town.....yelling HEY YA'LL WATCH THIS.......POOOOF

dewdew

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:44 pm   Reply with quote         

vokaris wrote:
recycle some old biker jokes

I'm not afraid of Satan. I'm married to his sister.

Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?

Design flaws in women
1. There is too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusion.
2. It chatters constantly at high speeds.
3. Most of the rear ends are too soft and wobble too much.
4. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust,
and finally,
5. The maintenance costs are outrageous

that the best laugh i have had in a while Laughing Laughing Laughing ......i love #4...
here's something that just pooted its way to the top off my thinker......CLAF has a mother-F&$@#^* billboard......and i'm trying to come up with a backyard logo.......yeah......i really feel out of place now. Razz

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:02 pm   Reply with quote         

The Married Woman's Harley

vokaris
Site Moderator

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:09 pm   Reply with quote         

Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

A bike on the road is worth two in the shop.

Smoke and grease can hide a multitude of errors, but only for so long.

splodge

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:18 pm   Reply with quote         

i go back to my original suggestion, use cafepress it costs you nothing, they handle all the money, package, postage issues, they also take a huge amount of the money, they set a price, you add your mark-up and do any additional advertising (in your case pin a few flyers to the local lampost) and tell your biker friends where to buy them, i've had my gordonk T for a while now, no sign of ware.
dozens of styles, colors, products ect

Hallcross Toots
Luxwiz

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:59 pm   Reply with quote         

Here's an IDEA for ya dewdew Cool I needed the shades for this one.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The Easy Rider theme's cool and no skulls, chains, flames, maltesse cross shit...just peace,love,drugs and freedom shit Smile

Or how about the Easy Rider theme for kids- a Triker T-Shirt

"The Chop-per" for artsy bikers

...and for some final inspiration and marketing pull...this will draw attention for sure Wink (airbags included)

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:39 pm   Reply with quote         

I'd probably select a simple image and stylize the hell out of it...

in an old illustrative style...

and in my searching, I found the perfect emoticon for you, dew!

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Requests ONLY - Brain PICKING.....booger thumping - Reply to topic