Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Bad News... - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

jcfreak63

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:06 pm   Reply with quote         

I know I don't get to post much here anymore and don't really know alot of the members but for the few I do know and those who happen to stumble across this I just wanted to let you all know that my father passed away last night. He has a massive aneurysm that was hemmoraging. They were going to transport him to Atlanta,GA but unfortunately he didn't make it.

Sorry to bum you guys out with this, just wanted to let ya know.

Thanks,jcfreak63 (Vince)

On my knees before God I make my stand.

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:11 pm   Reply with quote         

that is terrible news. I hope you and your family are doing okay...so sorry to hear that.

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:15 pm   Reply with quote         

sorry to hear it. Sad

Tawiskaro

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:22 pm   Reply with quote         

Vince,

I'm very sorry for your loss.

--Ted

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:41 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you and your family are doing alright.

Martrex

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Vince
It's hard to deal with right now, but we all must remember our time on this earth is limited. Then we go to a much better place.

For those left behind try to remember only the good times, and how they touched and or changed your life. Their memories are always with you held close to the heart. Crying or Very sad

Sincerely Marty Wink
I lost my dad when I was 17 and it was not easy but over time you deal with the anguish, and the good memories will slowly start to take over.

Luxwiz

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:30 pm   Reply with quote         

jcfreak63 wrote:
I know I don't get to post much here anymore and don't really know alot of the members but for the few I do know and those who happen to stumble across this I just wanted to let you all know that my father passed away last night. He has a massive aneurysm that was hemmoraging. They were going to transport him to Atlanta,GA but unfortunately he didn't make it.

Sorry to bum you guys out with this, just wanted to let ya know.

Thanks,jcfreak63 (Vince)

I am really sorry for your loss Vince.My condolences to you and your family.I lost my father a few years ago and I know what you are going through.Again our hearts go out to you.Now is a time for grieving but in time you will realize (through certain intimate coincidences or occurrences,such as dreams) that your loved ones that pass away are in some manner still with us and very much alive inside ourselves.

cafn8d

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:33 pm   Reply with quote         

My deepest sympathies to you and your family! I know that there are no words and no earthly deeds that would truly make a difference right now, but please know you're in my thoughts. Hug

(My own father was a cerebral aneurysm survivor for 17 years until he was suddenly struck with suspected ruptured cerebral aneurysms and died 10 1/2 years ago. I cannot say that the history lessened the shock any.)

Patre

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:37 pm   Reply with quote         

Losses like this can be so hard..prayers that you and your family will receive the consolation of loving kindness to carry you through the grief, anguish and sorrow.

mikey

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:02 pm   Reply with quote         

My sincere condolences go out to you Vince. I pray the Lord brings comfort and peace to you through your time of mourning.

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:22 pm   Reply with quote         

mine died from brain tumor..But my best friend died from this aneuvrism crap...all my condolences Vince... Sad
MindGraph

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:40 pm   Reply with quote         

Vince,
As Cafn8d mentioned there are no words that are appropriate for a time like this but I am very sorry to hear of your loss. Parents are people who in our eyes are just always going to be there for us and when a time like this or just getting older hits them we realize that they are human just like everyone else and that can hurt. I wish you well to you and your family and may you find peace.

rockyjob

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:45 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm really sorry for your loss, hope you and your family are alright

Oscar

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:34 pm   Reply with quote         

That sucks bro... everyday I think about the same thing. My parents are getting old and i cherish every second I spend with them so much... I sometimes think of what would happen when they pass away and makes me really sad. I'm really sorry about your lost, and I truly hope you got to spend some time with him before he passed away.

Hug

ReyRey

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:39 pm   Reply with quote         

My condolences Sad

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Bad News... - Reply to topic