Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - A new member :) - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:39 am   Reply with quote         

Hiyas to everyone,

İ like that site and just registered today...
I felt the friendship and motivational athmosphere when i read the comments etc yesterday.

I wanna ask one question,
Is that etchical for me to register another 2 contests sites with same name or it is a bad thing in this community?

See you around all...

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:50 am   Reply with quote         

It's your username and your choice....but you won't find any other contest sites as good as this one. Very Happy
Welcome to PSC.

acemanoj

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:08 am   Reply with quote         

cemre wrote:
Hiyas to everyone,

İ like that site and just registered today...
I felt the friendship and motivational athmosphere when i read the comments etc yesterday.

I wanna ask one question,
Is that etchical for me to register another 2 contests sites with same name or it is a bad thing in this community?

See you around all...

Welcome to PSC...Smile
No problem with that....you can use your same username on as many sites you want. At the end, its the work and not the name....as they say..."whats in the name"..... Laughing Laughing Laughing

blue_lurker

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:09 am   Reply with quote         

What the monkey up there said Rolling Eyes
but in a sexier deeper voice

splodge

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:50 am   Reply with quote         

i use the same name and quite often the same avatar on every site i sign up to so if i've got any friends on that site they would soon recognise me, so,,,,,,,,,,, what the monkey and the wallaby up there said, only with a deep Yorkshire accent

Hallcross Toots
marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:57 am   Reply with quote         

many welcomes to you Camre, the hippy monkey, homer and the australian viking are speaking the truth, do what you wish, but there is no other like PSC Wink

dewdew

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:14 am   Reply with quote         

shit no you can't use your name on other sites.....whatdaya think this is a free country or sum'fin......if ya try.......your computer will shoot sparks and the harddrive will fry.......then the chop Gods will rip your tablet pen from your hands and destroy any hope you might have had to chop here.

Naaaaaa...i'm just joking with ya......you can use any name you want......just not mine Cool .........welcome to the asylum........someone should be by shortly to measure you for your straight jacket.

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:45 pm   Reply with quote         

Hehe sexier deeper Yorkshirer monkeyer accent sounds nice Razz

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:01 pm   Reply with quote         

cemre wrote:
Hehe sexier deeper Yorkshirer monkeyer accent sounds nice Razz

with added norse Razz

Martrex

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:05 pm   Reply with quote         

You will find we are all lunnies here and we all do what ever we want so may as well join the club!

Welcome and have fun. But get chopping! Very Happy Shocked Rolling Eyes Surprised

Tesore

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:32 pm   Reply with quote         

Welcome Very Happy

anfa

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:37 pm   Reply with quote         

Don't listen to any of them. Come and join the Dark Side with me. It's a laugh a minute and there's free tea and biscuits! Wink

marcoballistic

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:50 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
Don't listen to any of them. Come and join the Dark Side with me. It's a laugh a minute and there's free beer and disco biscuits! Wink

Martrex

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:58 pm   Reply with quote         

anfa wrote:
Don't listen to any of them. Come and join the Dark Side with me. It's a laugh a minute and there's free tea and biscuits! Wink

No, No, Don't cross the pond you'll never return! You will be stuck in Disco hell! With nothing but warm beer and biscuits.

So stay in the western light, don't listen to Anfa it's a 4 letter word. It starts with H____!

Be scared, real scared! Shocked Shocked

ScionShade

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:20 pm   Reply with quote         

For a minute there I thought Anfa said tea, and biscuits, then I figured
that maybe somehow someone slipped me a Mickey and I am hallucinating all of this. I wonder if I am hallucinating this post and whether or not it will be here when my head clears........oh boy...I hope my head clears...this could be the beginning of one of those life long trips where it never goes away, and then I end up hospitalized in a mental institution for the rest of my life, but then I am hallucinating and think I am in Florida taking dips at the beach, but then crabs attack me, and inject me with mutagens from
Mississippi twoessestwoesssestwopees toxic waste run-off, and find myself eventually served on a bagel with cream cheese in a New York Deli named Hello-Dali, where I am abducted by militant buddhist monks, and carted off to the Himalayas where I buy bubble gum at the company store and find myself in the position of having become an indentured servent, milking yaks...DO YOU HAVE ANY FREAKING IDEA HOW MUCH WORK IT IS TO MAKE BUTTER FROM YAKS MILK!?!?!?!?!!?! AGGH! AGGGGH AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH~!~!~!!~!~!!~!~!!~!~!~!~!~~!~!LOL1111!?!~?!?!?!

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Welcome Center - A new member :) - Reply to topic