Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - AAAArrrrggghhh!!!!! - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

pollyO

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:04 am   Reply with quote         

Been in Florida all week and next week too.
The wireless connection where I am SUCKS!!! 1.0 Mbps with a LOW signal strength!!! Evil or Very Mad All kinds of free time to chop and cant submit. Keep losing the signal. Crying or Very sad Whats a girl to do???? Nevermind dont answer that Laughing

pollyO

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:08 am   Reply with quote         

pollyO wrote:
The wireless connection where I am SUCKS!!! 1.0 Mbps with a LOW signal strength!!! Evil or Very Mad All kinds of free time to chop and cant submit. Keep losing the signal. Crying or Very sad Whats a girl to do???? Nevermind dont answer that Laughing

took forever to get that post out!!!

Yeh Pats!!!

Micose

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:12 am   Reply with quote         

pollyO wrote:
B; Whats a girl to do???? Nevermind dont answer that Laughing

...plenty of ideas of course...... Laughing Laughing u should go visit PVS (PaulVonStetina) in Lauderdale...im sure he'll get ideas Razz Laughing (sorry my Paulo I know u're busy yet...)
Tawiskaro

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:13 am   Reply with quote         

pollyO wrote:

Put your chops on a thumb drive and head to the nearest public library. You may be able to upload from one of their PC's.

Damn! I wish I was in Florida. Although it's pretty warm here in Buffalo right now, the thaw will soon end. The sub-zero nights and hellish blizzards are on their way.

I can't believe I'm trying to help a Patriots fan. Shocked

--twk

Oscar

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:18 am   Reply with quote         

polly is a girl? wtf!

jkmansell

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:34 am   Reply with quote         

I'm in Daytona Beach running 3-5 wirelessly! Tons of free wi-fi hot spots that run fast also Very Happy

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:50 am   Reply with quote         

hah i know the feeling i had to bumb off my neighbors for a while and it sucked best of luck to ya P Wink

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
dewdew

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:51 am   Reply with quote         

hey polly look up Scion......he's in FLA....somewhere.....most likely looking for shark teeth....paul may be busy.....he got that super tablet 3000 working. Smile .....what you need is a pringle can and some wire..........they say you can pick up wifi for like 25 miles with one......i'll try and find a how-to link. Cool

ScionShade

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:43 am   Reply with quote         

Where ya at in Fla Polly?

Martrex

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:10 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:

She's in the #1 slow spot don't you know that place. Next to nowhere and right down the road elsewhere!
It's fast enough for the retirees but not for graphic loads! Laughing Very Happy

pollyO

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:15 pm   Reply with quote         

ScionShade wrote:

Im in Pot St. Lucie *ahhh ahhh* thats Port St. Lucie sorry but not really LOL

pollyO

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:23 pm   Reply with quote         

[quote="Tawiskaro"]
pollyO wrote:

Put your chops on a thumb drive and head to the nearest public library. You may be able to upload from one of their PC's.

Damn! I wish I was in Florida. Although it's pretty warm here in Buffalo right now, the thaw will soon end. The sub-zero nights and hellish blizzards are on their way.

I can't believe I'm trying to help a Patriots fan. Shocked

--twk[/quote

Glad I ate an extra bowl of Lucky Charms this morning and wont be home to see that 10-14 inches of snow fly tomorrow. Cool

pollyO

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Micose wrote:
pollyO wrote:
B; Whats a girl to do???? Nevermind dont answer that Laughing

...plenty of ideas of course...... Laughing Laughing u should go visit PVS (PaulVonStetina) in Lauderdale...im sure he'll get ideas Razz Laughing (sorry my Paulo I know u're busy yet...)

If he came here he would be PVS in PSL... Ok Im bored and getting silly Rolling Eyes

Martrex

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:56 pm   Reply with quote         

Just wear your hawaiian shirt and big hat and metal detector and on the beach you will blend right in. Laughing

ScionShade

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:13 pm   Reply with quote         

Ahhhhhhhhhh...ok, I used to live in Fort Pierce right up the block from there. To be honest................. ummm, yeah..to be honest..
unless you're into fishing, which there is excellent fishing there, and/or country music, the country club scene is excellent, and ...or uhh...
ummm...
Ok, not so bad a place but if I were going to be in Fla another day or more, I'd suck it in, pull out the credit cards, head over to Orlando and get a room at the Hard Rock In Universal studios, and have a good time, if ya got AAA, they'll set ya up w/ a nice discount...after that maybe I'd go to Mt.Dora which is the one little slice of nice northern kinda old fashion town, and aside from those I'd get the heck over to where I am where the gulf is still pretty warm and swimmable, and you can get a real classic type tropical beach vacation in still. Then there's the Keys,
they're ok, they're cool, but not if you arent gonna get out and go diving.
It'd really the same as any big cities, downtown nightlife area.
If ya got a decent camera I'd look up Clyde Butcher's site and get out with him for some serious swamp walking photography. I'm done.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - AAAArrrrggghhh!!!!! - Reply to topic