Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Under rated, Under voted & Over looked Choppers - Reply to topic

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:23 am   Reply with quote         

hey choppers, i wanted to start a thread about fellow choppers that you, the members of psc feel are under rated, under voted and over looked.

if you feel some of our fellow choppers might fall into this title, this is the place to expose them. and im talking about choppers that deserve the recognition they should get, but don't.

in a way this is me giving thanks to these choppers. so i guess i should start in naming a few i think are worthy of this title.

in no particular order ok:

gaberilla2006, grokht, geronslc, :-@dolly, lorys, just to name a few of the many.... id like to see you guys chock up a few more on to this list and i'll be adding some as it continues as well.

thanks for the time Wink
-matt-

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
Oscar

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:34 am   Reply with quote         

Marco is always under voted... stop with this MADNESS!

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:52 am   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:
Marco is always under voted... stop with this MADNESS!
hah oscar... no really i'm for reals on this one dude put up a name of a chopper that needs it Wink

bigbuck

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:57 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:07 am   Reply with quote         

bigbuck wrote:
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=16089
hah ok brad lol dont forget Sr. http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=16089 Laughing

but shit now im laughing... you guys are funny.... no ... no...in all reality hopefully some one will have a serious responce Very Happy

but i love these funny ones Laughing Laughing Laughing any one any one at all Shocked

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
Eve
Site Moderator

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:13 am   Reply with quote         

well, if ya want the TRUTH, posts with lots & lots of
"..."
are overvoted.

but that's not funny....

TresDEE

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:20 am   Reply with quote         

Hey I'm overlooked like everyday...

dot dot dot...

I need a plug in here.< um?

ANONIMOUSE CONTEST

Martrex

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:23 am   Reply with quote         

I think anyone who enters these contest deserve a mention. In a lot of cases it's hard to get brave enough to put your work out there.
Some rise to the surface quickly, others struggle. But each is learning more PS with each piece they do and with every vote they cast for the works and styles of others here.

So Bravo to each and everyone who post their entry here at PSC.

May we see more entrants as well as more work from those already here. I know, I look forward to the pieces that get posted here each and everyday.

Enough now, get chopping you're all wasting valuable edit time!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:24 am   Reply with quote         

TresDEE wrote:
Hey I'm overlooked like everyday...

dot dot dot...
right on man yeah you are and its a shame you got some good pieces. and for under 10 entries your doing great dude. keep it up!!! just wait tell after you can vote it'll be fun. and you'll get even more hooked Laughing

anyone else???

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:26 am   Reply with quote         

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:26 am   Reply with quote         

Martrex wrote:
I think anyone who enters these contest deserve a mention. In a lot of cases it's hard to get brave enough to put your work out there.
Some rise to the surface quickly, others struggle. But each is learning more PS with each piece they do and with every vote they cast for the works and styles of others here.

So Bravo to each and everyone who post their entry here at PSC.

May we see more entrants as well as more work from those already here. I know, I look forward to the pieces that get posted here each and everyday.

Enough now, get chopping you're all wasting valuable edit time!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
spoken like a true chopper marty Wink

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:29 am   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
yes as above 3d's is valid and phonex as well

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:10 am   Reply with quote         

btw, :-@dolly has a psc score of 50.19...hardly an overlooked, undervoted chopper, Matt
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=29857

oh carp, that's not funny either Rolling Eyes

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:16 am   Reply with quote         

how about creepy jason, Phantastique, cartoon caracter and jw. all kinda new i see some good work from theses guys Wink i can see this thread dieing fast. it can be old members as well. people that put chops out not so often, perhaps someone to incourage to come back ,hell i don't know. just lately seems slow around here and a bunch of simi news have left and some olds still around and always the news joining . hell i'm not even a year old here, but have learned so much and would like to see the same for others. its a great place to learn here, no matter bad, good, new, old, bad, etc.

NOGOODSK8RPUNK

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:18 am   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
btw, :-@dolly has a psc score of 50.19...hardly an overlooked, undervoted chopper, Matt
http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=29857

oh carp, that's not funny either Rolling Eyes
hah just say crap already lol and it doesn't have to be funny either. ok @dolly's has a great score but i felt was over looked and i think some times your pieces are over looked as well Wink

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Under rated, Under voted & Over looked Choppers - Reply to topic