Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Dr Wu thank you - Reply to topic

blue_lurker

Post Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:50 pm   Reply with quote         

64 entries, 1485 votes cast...I call that a great success.
I would like to thank all those that put the time and effort in to make this the second, but now annual "The Tom West Remembrance Reunion Contest".

Thanks Marco for recognising what a great image that was and in starting the ball rolling it was a thing well done mate.

Proc, nice work boss in making it an annual contest Im sure as year progress and we get the email thing workin this will just grow bigger and bigger.

To any one else who had a hand in getting this thing up and running, cause Im sure there are a few in the background there that do lots of hard work and never get a thank you, well here it is...ok that's it...go on that's all ya getting...now bugger off.

To Toms family I hope you had as much fun looking at the images as we did creating them for this contest and next year will be bigger I'm sure, and thank you for dropping in for a visit you are welcome any time.

Last but not least to every one who entered and voted and commented and any other mented you can think of, it was good to see this site still has heart.

Thank You

annajon

Post Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:12 pm   Reply with quote         

I second that... whole heartedly

kinetic_be

Post Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:26 pm   Reply with quote         

It was a very nice guesture to the family to organise a Remembrance contest and I liked it even better that Linda had the chance to see all the entries and gave reactions.
Great succes indeed and I'm very greatfull that I had the chance to win the contest.

Thank you.

marcoballistic

Location: I am everywhere, and Nowhere, but mostly, I am right here!

Post Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:13 pm   Reply with quote         

here here Smile and Blue cheers for all your help, would not have happened without your important contribution bud Smile

nancers
Former Site Moderator

Post Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:06 pm   Reply with quote         

*applause applause*

It was fun, and nice that Linda left so many comments for us. Truly the family genetics have a strong dose of thoughtfulness, kindness and class.

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:59 pm   Reply with quote         

nancers wrote:
*applause applause*

It was fun, and nice that Linda left so many comments for us. Truly the family genetics have a strong dose of thoughtfulness, kindness and class.
after i was left a nice comment on my entry from wu's sister i pm'd her telling her thanks and sorry for her loss and that still to this day many psc members are still touched by his art... she actually took the time to explain some of his life too me knowing that i wasn't around during his presence here...

turns out that he was an old sk8 pioneer from back in 85' and even raced a sk8car... w/ some sent links for me to check out... man it looks like he lived an exciting life and touched many others lives in different ways besides the ones here at psc...

so i agree on the thoughtfulness, kindness, and class... also a big thanks to mark for getting it rolling as i agree it pulled psc back together... my hats off to you psc... wu... and his nice sister Wink
-m-

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!
Scrumpy

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:43 am   Reply with quote         

I've been busy lately and missed out on this...but kudos to everyone involved.

Location: hum let me think, oh i know, if you look real hard i sometimes appear in your forum's text box

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:38 am   Reply with quote         

thought i'd bump this w/ the almost current thread? i think there is the 1st one out there but can't find it... so here is the link to the most recent one.... http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=10299&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

the link to the date/comp that it took place... http://photoshopcontest.com/photoshop-contest/2566/birdy.html

and to a link that wu's sista replied to 3 other similar forums... http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/search.php?search_author=DoctorWu%27s+Sister+Linda

i hope that helps to navigate.?.? ( i'm sure some one else can hunt down more? )
-m-

PSC is like a gang... i got beat in... if i leave... they'll beat me off!!!

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Dr Wu thank you - Reply to topic