Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Heath Ledger !! - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

WhimSea

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:35 am   Reply with quote         

Eve wrote:
Who the hell are you ppl? Friggin' MSNBC???

while you're at it Georgia Frontiere and Bobby Fischer died too!

Oh Eve... Rolling Eyes

Georgia Frontiere died at age 80
Bobby Fisher died at age 64
Suzanne Pleshette died at age 70

Heath Ledger died at age 28

I hope Oscar is kidding...

annajon

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:01 am   Reply with quote         

Actually, why would H.L. being dead not be unimportant to people? Not everybody watched Broke Back Mountain, I sure did not. Not everybody is going to watch Badman, I sure don't .... And it makes no different what so ever to the family, if somebody died at the age of 28 or 64. The person is no longer around.

And this talk about how he was found dead is unheard. Nobody knows how that man died. No point in speculating about it then.

If you care for that person (or cared when he was alive) then respect his death and say you are sad to hear about it. If not for yourself then for his family.

Eve
Site Moderator

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:11 am   Reply with quote         

WhimSea wrote:
Eve wrote:
Who the hell are you ppl? Friggin' MSNBC???

while you're at it Georgia Frontiere and Bobby Fischer died too!

Oh Eve... Rolling Eyes

Georgia Frontiere died at age 80
Bobby Fisher died at age 64
Suzanne Pleshette died at age 70

Heath Ledger died at age 28

Don't roll your eyes at me, ya silly monkey Very Happy

and...and...what Anna says!

*runs away..........fast*

Synthvet

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:20 am   Reply with quote         

And lets not forget Sam the Butcher from The Brady Bunch

When Alice needed more meat, Alice called Sam the Butcher

Sam was always there to give Alice the meat she needed

Sam Always Saved His Best Meat For Alice

And now...................Sam is gone also Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

WhimSea

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:47 am   Reply with quote         

well I liked Heath - never saw brokeback, probably won't see batman til it's on TV. I looking at him, for sure, but I enjoyed watching and listening to him in his craft - The Brothers Grimm, The Patriot, A Knight's Tale are my favorites.

I liked him because he enjoyed his craft, not into being a celebrity, he was a shy, kind, gentle young man and loved his family and daughter (2yr old)... a lot of actors are in it for the celebrity, the notority, the fortune, they don't care how they behave, they don't care who they step on... the acting is a means to their bad behaviour. To Heath that stuff wasn't important. He put his family first and enjoyed the craft of acting but the rest didn't matter to him. So many people lump all actors and people who work in Hollywood (or NY) into a bunch of shallow, selfish people... there are a lot like that, but most are just hard working family people, including Heath.

And he was only 28.

And that is why it upset me.

AND I was the one at work to not jump to conclusions. Not suicide. Telling my co-workers that if I collapsed in my bedroom, they'd find pill bottles in my bedroom - doesn't mean that's why I passed out. I reminded them of Andy Gibb being young and having something medically wrong with him and they didn't figure it out til he was gone. So yes, you can have a hole in your heart or whatever or unknown brain tumor or whatever and just be gone... no matter what your age.

They're saying now he had pneumonia... and was taking Ambian to help sleep. I've had pneumonia 5 times and it is difficult to breath when you're awake, I would think a sleeping pill would slow the breathing to shallow for sticky lungs to get enough air. We'll have to wait and see what all went wrong.

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:01 am   Reply with quote         

Well that's kinda unexpected...

on Another note: John Stewart died yesterday (writer of well known songs as 'Daydream Believer' (themonkees) and "Strange Rivers" (Baez)

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:25 am   Reply with quote         

I thought you meant the other Jon Stewart at first... they say celebrities die in 3's... think they've got that record beat this week!

like that daydream believer song!

Wiz

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:15 am   Reply with quote         

"Another Boy from OZ bites the dust.

Anybody remember another 'Candle in the Wind' by the name of Peter Allen.

So sad what stardom does to some people

Sad

Wiz

FootFungas

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:58 am   Reply with quote         

Grefix wrote:

on Another note: John Stewart died yesterday (writer of well known songs as 'Daydream Believer' (themonkees) and "Strange Rivers" (Baez)

Sad

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Heath Ledger !! - Reply to topic