Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - Warning to Sage and Claf - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

What is an Ottawa?

Aboriginal Cheese

26%

26%

[ 5 ]

Great Nation's Capital

10%

10%

[ 2 ]

The world's LARGEST walk-in deep freezer

63%

63%

[ 12 ]

Total Votes: 19

sage

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:09 am   Reply with quote         

ReinMan wrote:
I'm in Ottawa this week.

VERY close to you FRENCHIES! Shocked

And FRICK is it COLD here! Evil or Very Mad

Not that cold, you wimp! Razz

The cars are starting without any problems. The ice bridge isn't open yet. Last week, I took my kid to the beach here in Hudson for a swim... Twisted Evil

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:19 am   Reply with quote         

Yeah! Going very well! Smile
Hmmmm... I think you're talking about Jazz fest two years ago... I mean July 2006... am I right?
A lot busy, but it can be possible... we'll see! Cool

blue_lurker

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:40 am   Reply with quote         

Bloody Canadilens get back and make love to ya mooses...
and Sage get bloody hair cut dude
lmbfao
nice to see sage and claf pop...(yes thats POP)...in
reindude well he lurks to much

ReinMan

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:09 am   Reply with quote         

Okay. I'm an EEEEDIOT!!!! (spoken with in an OUTRAGEOUS bad French accent)

I post this and I forget to click on WATCH TOPIC. Razz

I'm out here doing photography work with a good buddy of mine. We haven't hung together for almost 20 years (just very short visits when he'd visit Vancouver area). So I've been busy working my arse off here and just now remembered that I wanted to hook up with Sage n Claf.

WATCH TOPIC is now ACTIVATED. I'm gonna make this happen if you are only two hours away from me. We have a shoot in the Senate Building here on Sunday (Jan27) and it looks like that will happen in the morning. So maybe dinner in Montreal for the ReinMan?

THIS WOULD BE COOL! Let's MAKE IT HAPPEN. (and whoever else wants to join us - feel free (as long as you don't talk about photoshop the whole time. There must be time to talk about women!!))

gravyboat

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:19 am   Reply with quote         

There must be time to talk about women!
I'm watching the topic and have a rare weekend off! Lunch @ 'chez Paree' anyone? Very Happy

The Closer you get to Canada the more things there are that wanna eat your horse.
ReinMan

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:31 am   Reply with quote         

gravyboat wrote:
There must be time to talk about women!
I'm watching the topic and have a rare weekend off! Lunch @ 'chez Paree' anyone? Very Happy

Oh My Gawd! Where are you Gravy? How far away? I'm thinking Sunday afternoon/eve???? That would be AWESOME... it would be like John, Paul, and George getting together! (Claf would have to stand in as Ringo/YerPalAl Smile)

(okay folks, got a full day of shooting here (with a CAMERA - don't call the cops!) so I gotta jet... I'll check in tonight and we'll figure this out!)

THIS WOULD BE SOOOOOOO COOL!

blue_lurker

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:33 am   Reply with quote         

Sunday (Jan27) yep Im free, can ya give me directions on how to get there and what time....should I dress formal or is it come as you are...(My batman suit is in the drycleaner)...

ReinMan

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:05 am   Reply with quote         

DAMN!

Sunday won't work. Sad

Our shooting schedule is pretty wacky. Doing the MATH, even if I want to just grab a beer for an hour with you guys, I'll need a five hour window of time. And I'm more than willing to do the trip for that beer time! Smile

Turns out there is a "industry" party my buddy is taking me to tonight, so I won't be able to figure this out in the next 24 hours or so. But what I'm thinking is that I might take the train into Montreal early Thursday morning - we can all have breakfast (and beer!) and then I can take the train down to Toronto (where I've promised my folks a couple days of visiting before I head back to God's Country West.)

Sorry this wasn't better planned out at my end. But keep the faith (and let me know all ideas you may have).

And Blurker? You just get your midget lovin self on a jet and come to me WHENEVER.

blue_lurker

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:21 am   Reply with quote         

be wery wery careful what you wish for Mr Rein...Im retired and have some play money now days...ya never never know who could be knocking on ya doorstep

FootFungas

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:38 am   Reply with quote         

blue_lurker wrote:
be wery wery careful what you wish for Mr Rein...Im retired and have some play money now days...ya never never know who could be knocking on ya doorstep

and THAT is why reinman has a loaded shotgun by the door. Laughing

sage

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:35 am   Reply with quote         

rein:

don't sweat it, man...I can drive to Ottawa tomorrow (sun) meet you where ever, and take off. I spoke to Claf, it looks like he's pretty booked up.

Maybe we can meet for lunch?

Blurker:

You'd finally be able to feel the blood rush down to your feet, seeing as you'd be walking right side up on this side of the planet.

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:28 pm   Reply with quote         

Shit! Twisted Evil
I wanted to write before but...
Sage, your plan is great.
But in any case (tomorrow at Ottawa or Montréal) doesn't work for me... here, this is "puke" day (I know I know, I'm a great hockey fan & Montréal Canadiens fan. Also my English is bad but I really doesn't mean puck... but puke). Laughing
I wrote yesterday about gastro-enteritis, I had that intuition because my wife started to feel bad & strange. We always thought we gonna catch this virus from the kids but they're o.k. I somewhere thought it was something else... but here we go... Yuck Argh

Anyway, if it can happen later this week like next Thursday or something like that and being healthy, let me know. But it seems you're really short in time RM... Sad

Keep in touch! Smile

ReinMan

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:29 pm   Reply with quote         

Finished all day CRAZY shoot.... three photogs on the go at once! YEEE HAW!

Sadly I must now go attend the 'industry party'. My life is so sad. Razz

Sage - if you can come here that is great. Pm me your contact info (unless you wish to post it here so Nancers can STOCK YOU!) and I'll call you sometime Sunday morning and see what's up!

Claf - you busy bastard. I will also keep you posted.

GRAVY - same with you. Post you will be (in best Yoda voice).

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:53 am   Reply with quote         

4:45 AM
I'm awake. I slept too much today.
Now I'm sweating, so hot... I was completely freezing 10 minutes ago. Go back to sleep... Huh..

How was the shooting RM? What is the need or concept?
Are you traveling often for work?

Hey! Have a nice lunch! Smile

seamusoisin

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:38 am   Reply with quote         

[quote="blue_lurker"]Sunday (Jan27) yep Im free, can ya give me directions on how to get there and what time....should I dress formal or is it come as you are...(My batman suit is in the drycleaner)...[/quote]

Get on plane head west land in Dorval, take highway 40 exit Dorion, pick up Sage get back on 40 take the first right highway 417(note do not take 401 or you will end up in Toronto the most boring city on the planet and the only major Canadian city without a professional hockey team) follow signs to Ottawa and Winterlude. On arrival head to Rideau canal put on skates grab hockey stick and get hold of puck and stick handle till you see net about 220 kilometers away.
Shoot puck score and head to center ice for face off. Suggest you leave the cape at home.

Note to Janfet: How to have fun in Ottawa? Take Bridge to Hull.

http://burlingtonscwt.wordpress.com/

Be my assbook friend

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - Warning to Sage and Claf - Reply to topic