Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - Warning to Sage and Claf - Reply to topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

What is an Ottawa?

Aboriginal Cheese

26%

26%

[ 5 ]

Great Nation's Capital

10%

10%

[ 2 ]

The world's LARGEST walk-in deep freezer

63%

63%

[ 12 ]

Total Votes: 19

Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:20 am   Reply with quote         

Sure there will be strange men ... but isn't it fascinating? Very Happy ... No? Hmmm

gravyboat

Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:10 pm   Reply with quote         

YEAHHH! I'm in!!!!! Got Wednesday and Thursday off!!!! Gimme the when and where!!! Gimmegimmegimme!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The Closer you get to Canada the more things there are that wanna eat your horse.

Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:55 pm   Reply with quote         

gravyboat wrote:
YEAHHH! I'm in!!!!! Got Wednesday and Thursday off!!!! Gimme the when and where!!! Gimmegimmegimme!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

O.K. Great! Very Happy
I think we'll have to meet somewhere like an empty place. We'll sure to find you... euhh... I mean we'll not searching for you... this time. Evil or Very Mad Laughing

Janfet

Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:47 pm   Reply with quote         

Claf wrote:
Janfet wrote:
hummm....single girl, eating griled cheese sandwiches in a strip club with a bunch of strange men .... sounds.....i n t e r e s t i n g Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Maybe next time ! Raising Brow
Smile

My turn to say .. hummm... I expect we gonna eat something better than grilled cheese, and I don't think the strip club is serious (maybe I'm wrong)... but a single girl with a bunch of strange men... yeah I understand! Huh.. Laughing

P.S.: maybe sage's avatar looks like a clone of Kenny G, but it doesn't mean that he's strange. Wink

Laughing
I have nothing against stip clubs and grilled cheese sandwiches.....it's the strange men that scare me !!! Razz

But seriously, maybe next time, when I have exchanged more than 20 phrases with you all....and know your real names, so I can leave them with my friends in case I go missing ! Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz

sage

Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:01 pm   Reply with quote         

wow...go to work, and a party breaks out!

OK...this is it so far...

Reindude arrives at about 4, I pick him up..

We're open to suggestions.

sage

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:27 am   Reply with quote         

Claude, Gravy: are you guys mobile? (translates to "are you driving?")

Claude: what's in the east end?

Does Michel still come around? There's Coronet in Ville St-Laurent...BYOB Pizza joint...voted best Pizza in Mtl. by CJAD, back when these things mattered...

Badcop: when's the next business trip? Twisted Evil

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:57 am   Reply with quote         

Yes! Very mobile! Cool

Nothing special! I'm mostly going downtown for beer & snack.
Maybe "La Mer à Boire", a nice artisanal brewery. There's also "L'Île Noire" very close from there for scotch & good beer. Lot of choice for food but not always easy for parking. The best burgers "La Paryse", indian restaurants, italian, sushi... etc etc... the whole St-Denis & St-Laurent streets.

I PMed Michel & Alex... no news.

Yeah Badcop! Next time you have to call. Very Happy

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:26 am   Reply with quote         

gravyboat

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:05 am   Reply with quote         

It's been so long since I've lived there that I have no idea anymore where is good to go. As for myself, I'd have just as much fun if we just sat in a park around a burning barrel with a bunch of homeless drinking Geneva Gin. Mobility-wise, there's nowhere in Montreal that my truck can't get to or through. I believe they have this new thing now, the um...Metro I think it's called? It's supposed to the shit for getting around. Smile Where ever we go is good for me. Brady Very Happy

The Closer you get to Canada the more things there are that wanna eat your horse.

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:17 am   Reply with quote         

gravyboat wrote:
... sat in a park around a burning barrel with a bunch of homeless drinking Geneva Gin.

O.K. I can take a look. I'm not sure about the burning barrel but those "friends" aren't tough to find. They often stick around Metro's big air ventilation holes in winter. Smile

Michel

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:58 pm   Reply with quote         

Hi everyone, I'm still here, I'm just not reading the forum that much anymore or choping and voting. I just log in, look at a few chops; OMG, Marco still chop every day!

This week I'm working evening shifts, I would've loved seeing you guys again, it would've gotten me out of my den for a few hours.

BTW, if you ever get lost in my neighbourhood, I do recommend Coronet for pizza, Sage got me hooked up on it and I have to have my monthly fix, delivered by that Asian guy who can miraculously figure out my street name, even if it's spelled "deleglis" on the receipt.

ReinMan

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:44 pm   Reply with quote         

This is GREAT.

I'll be exhausted from drinking and working and drinking and working, but I'm open to relaxing with a pint or two or more drinking if that is better to organize! Wink

sage

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:53 pm   Reply with quote         

Michel wrote:
...delivered by that Asian guy who can miraculously figure out my street name, even if it's spelled "deleglis" on the receipt.

HAHA! I know the guy! Always smiling, can't speak ingrish!

Michel! great to see you again. Too bad about working nights this week...

Rein, rain and freezing rain! It's your call!! whatcha feel like eating?

gravyboat

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:34 pm   Reply with quote         

I'm out 'til midnight at least (tonight, pool night) I'll check back when I get in. Kitchen Pass from 5am tomorrow til 5am Friday. Cool Like I said, even if we go to some little brasserie for a steak and a cole slaw fight, I'm ready to roll. GB Very Happy

sage

Post Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:17 pm   Reply with quote         

Brady: can you PM me a number where I'll be able to reach you tomorrow? I say PM 'cause, well, nancers...you know....

Claude: same number as always?

Anybody else? C'mon! It ain't a party until someone gets really drunk and stumbles into a stranger's house...

MyPal: NC ain't that far away.....you could be back at the university Thursday noon...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - Gatherings and Meetings - Warning to Sage and Claf - Reply to topic