Photoshop Contest PhotoshopContest.com
Creative Contests. Real Prizes. Essential Resource.
You are not logged in. Log in or Register

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Where's my Refund? - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

blue_lurker

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:54 am   Reply with quote         

Look I have had enougth of you and your stupid opinion
I have never changed nd entry after submitting either my choice.
I have never complained about others doing so my choice.
But when some freakin wet behind the ears little upstart comes to a site with out giving the people and the managment the least amount of respect I get pissed off.

I will pay you 5 times the amount you paid o join this site with the condition you never come back. Honestly 5 times the amount, people here have explained the situation and the rules are clear so
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND CHOP OR LEAVE

(I apologise to those that read this and are offended by my language, you guys know me for who I am and what I stand for but this has just got me so pissed off)

bigbuck

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:54 am   Reply with quote         

While the voting sytem is far from perfect here. Imagine the pure chaos and bedlam which would ensue if people were able to retract their votes.

cafn8d

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:04 am   Reply with quote         

Save all your votes for the very end of the contest, when everyone who is going to submit has gotten to do so, and everyone who is going to edit their entries has had the chance to do so.

Why did you buy an Advantage membership in the first place?

Oscar

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:12 am   Reply with quote         

I'm still waiting for my refund too... ohh wait... is this the tax return thread? Confused

Laughing Laughing

on all seriousness... how do proc goes about this?

cafn8d

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:22 am   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:
I'm still waiting for my refund too... ohh wait... is this the tax return thread? Confused

Laughing Laughing

on all seriousness... how do proc goes about this?

hehehe @ tax refund

But do read the rules and details about Advantage, Oscar, and EVERYONE. They've also been posted by TutorMe a few posts ago. Bottom line: no full or partial refunds.

Oscar

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:27 am   Reply with quote         

ohh thanx caffy... say how about a cup of coffee?

cafn8d

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:42 am   Reply with quote         

Oscar wrote:
ohh thanx caffy... say how about a cup of coffee?

Best idea I've seen this whole thread, Oscar! Laughing

annajon

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:48 am   Reply with quote         

make that two, mine black no sugar

TofuTheGreat

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:18 am   Reply with quote         

I know I said I was done with you but, like Blurker, now I've moved beyond irritation and now I'm pissed.

On the one hand you say you won't take the site seriously and yet you continue to bitch and moan about your screwed-up view of "cheating".

You point out that no other site you're on allows entrants to edit their submissions. Did it then ever dawn on your pea-brain that this is just ONE of the things that makes PSC unique as a chopping site? Or that this allows PSC members to learn how to chop better through the feedback/edit/feedback cycle?

A very rough analogy of your "viewpoint" is that I bet on a sports team in big game. Suddenly I don't like how they're playing so I want out of my bet. Yeah that would fly. Greedy

JClark8220 wrote:
blue_lurker wrote:
...I take great offence to that statement, many people here have gone out of there way to help and so you the good on this site but you are so single minded and bitter about your lack of skill at this moment I think maybe you should take up my or Pauls offer and cut your losses.

I f I have offended you with my statement that was nor my intent, Im just telling you how I see your situation.

Blue
Yes, you did offend me. ...
I have my standards, please respect that.

You've offended EVERYONE who's ever edited an entry on this site by calling them cheaters. Playing by the posted rules is NOT cheating. Pure and simple. If you can't wrap your brain around that fact then you really have a problem.

If you don't like the feature then either wait to vote until the last hour of the third day (as was pointed out) or simply don't vote at all!

This site/community has its standards (a.k.a. published RULES) that you HAD to accept when you signed up (and reaffirm when you paid for advantage). Why can't you abide by and respect them? YOU should have actually read up on how the site operates before YOU signed up and YOU paid for membership. You could have easily participated here without buying a membership.

And there's somethings nagging at me about your story. If you and your spouse on disability; and are living in poverty and so poor that "$3 refund would help"; then how (AND WHY) the heck are you spending money for a membership to a website like this? You could have easily participated here without buying a membership. And how do you justify a monthly Internet connection bill, computer, software, etc.?

I'm with blurker. I'll chip in on the fund to get rid of you and your constant complaining. If you take ANYONE up on the offer to reimburse you for your Advantage then your pre-posts should be deleted by the mods. Otherwise you'll become the "cheater".

The sad thing is that you started this whole mess off with your "I think I'm better than Matt and yet I'm not winning so you all suck" thread. And now you've pissed me off so much that I don't even want to look at your entries anymore. This further irritates me because I've always held firm to my personal policy of "if I like it I'll vote for it regardless of who did it". Mad

creatrix

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:22 am   Reply with quote         

I'm going to say this again, and maybe if you pay attention you will understand it this time.

Cheating is defines as breaking the rules to win.

The rules allow you to edit during a competition,

THEREFORE

Editing is NOT cheating.

How are you not grasping this?

Furthermore, your money has not "paid for cheaters." It's paid for YOU. Julie. THAT'S who it's paid for. It's paid for YOU to get to do pre-posts. Personally, I haven't seen a dime of your $30.

Get over it. STFUAC. Or just STFU. Whatever. You aren't getting your money back. Deal with it.

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:29 am   Reply with quote         

BTW, Tofu & Blue hit the nail on the head here. I don't look at who did a chop until after I decide to vote for it or not. You make me challenge that policy. You're just pissing me off now. It's not that you don't know the rules - God knows they've been posted for your specific benefit a zillion times - you just don't care. It's Julie's way or she's taking her toys but no, she's not gonna go home.

Quit pouting. You're a good chopper, but you aren't the queen bee around here and I think the general good will of the people on this site is wearing a bit thin with you. I know mine is.

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:31 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:35 am   Reply with quote         

ReyRey

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:37 am   Reply with quote         

crazy shit
yeah psc is one of these few sites where everything is clear and explained.That is actually seldom the case.
The fact sales are final and it is also explained clearly shouldn't bring any reaction like yours none those of the users.
See, The girl is not agressive, why not explain her better and maybe have her change her mind instead of having random users telling her to go away liked they owned the site.I dont give more importance to reyrey's or wiz's opinion than to julie's for none is the site owner.
This thread stinks like crazy

creatrix

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:42 am   Reply with quote         

led, you're right, but at the same time, she keeps bringing this stuff to the public forum and calling everyone else a cheater, which is, you must admit, pretty ludicrous.

I mean, we all have chops that we spent a long time on and that don't get the recognition we think they deserve... but personally, when I look closer at them, I can usually figure out why they're not getting voted for. And it's not because I'm not loved by all. It's because the chop doesn't deserve the votes. And the rules say I can edit those chops, so I might.

Om...Om...Om...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Photoshop Contest Forum Index - General Discussion - Where's my Refund? - This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.